ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs There needs to be a Pioli Zombie Invasion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265382)

Ace Gunner 10-19-2012 05:06 AM

funny but meaningless. really, ppl can read. banners & news about banner ppl. and JW fueling nat'l attn. it's already got Pioli scrambling for the spin handle.

Gonzo 10-19-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9030011)
funny but meaningless. really, ppl can read. banners & news about banner ppl. and JW fueling nat'l attn. it's already got Pioli scrambling for the spin handle.

I'm not going to pay attention to you because you're too lazy to type an "e" and an "o" in the word people. It really shows me that you're not committed enough to the cause, sir.

J Diddy 10-19-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9029544)
Naked Zombie Midgets. Clark would be forced to make a change right then and there.

Truth be told, I'd prefer naked zombie midgets to most of anything.

HemiEd 10-19-2012 08:12 AM

Someone was drunk early.

Fat Elvis 10-19-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 9029550)
A whole bunch of idiots getting arrested isn't going to help the movement.

You're delusional if you believe there is a "movement." Flying a banner over Arrowhead before a game doesn't constitute a "movement." All you have right now is a little bitchfest that no one outside of KC really knows about or gives two shits about. For all intents and purposes, the fans and thier message are still invisible. You're not going to get any change until you put some skin in the game--and I hate to tell you, but $20 isn't going to cut it.

Look, I'm not one to participate in a Pioli Zombie Invasion because I really don't care one way or another. I'm not going to spend any money to buy a ticket to go to the game.

For those of you who think this is a "movement," just don't be surprised when, in April, Scott Pioli drafts Glen Dorsey's replacement with the Chiefs first round pick.

DMAC 10-19-2012 08:28 AM

When Cassel trots out, everyone storm the field and just don't let them play.

J Diddy 10-19-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 9030226)
When Cassel trots out, everyone storm the field and just don't let them play.

I don't want to kill the guy. Based on past experience, every time someone runs at him he drops and goes into the fetal position. He'll get trampled.

FAX 10-19-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9030221)
You're delusional if you believe there is a "movement." Flying a banner over Arrowhead before a game doesn't constitute a "movement." All you have right now is a little bitchfest that no one outside of KC really knows about or gives two shits about. For all intents and purposes, the fans and thier message are still invisible. You're not going to get any change until you put some skin in the game--and I hate to tell you, but $20 isn't going to cut it.

Look, I'm not one to participate in a Pioli Zombie Invasion because I really don't care one way or another. I'm not going to spend any money to buy a ticket to go to the game.

For those of you who think this is a "movement," just don't be surprised when, in April, Scott Pioli drafts Glen Dorsey's replacement with the Chiefs first round pick.

I don't know, Mr. Fat Elvis ... there are a crap load of "followers" on that tweeter place that sound just like Mr. htismaqe after trying the punch at the Lucrezia Borgia Home For Re-Wed Mothers open house.

A lot of people are down with the "Sea of Black" idea and many have donated money. I'd say it's a movement ... or, at least, it is movement in the right direction. My guess would be that 75% of the fan base is what you would call fed up with Pioligo.

But we can be certain that nothing will change if we fold our tent now. We need to keep the pressure on and not lose what momentum that's been created.

FAX

HemiEd 10-19-2012 09:57 AM

I see it as a movement and think it will get some of the desired results as long as things stay classy.

Creating a situation where Pioli can deflect and vilify the fans in Clark's eyes is the scenario that needs to be avoided at all cost IMO.

Some degree of finesse should be exhibited to avoid putting Clark into a position of appearing to lose control of the decision making.

Dave Lane 10-19-2012 10:11 AM

I disagree. This amount of attention and going to this great lengths would have coverage non stop on every talk show and even the mainstream non-sports related media.

Not a chance Pioli survives that. That said I think its probably better left undone.

htismaqe 10-19-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9030331)
there are a crap load of "followers" on that tweeter place that sound just like Mr. htismaqe after trying the punch at the Lucrezia Borgia Home For Re-Wed Mothers open house.

WTF?

LMAO

Rausch 10-19-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9030448)
WTF?

LMAO

Way too early to break that $3it down...

Ace Gunner 10-19-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9030163)
I'm not going to pay attention to you because you're too lazy to type an "e" and an "o" in the word people. It really shows me that you're not committed enough to the cause, sir.

gosh. I was close. real close. If I were to do those things you said, do you think maybe I should perhaps add a second 'e' also:D

Fat Elvis 10-19-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9030331)
I don't know, Mr. Fat Elvis ... there are a crap load of "followers" on that tweeter place that sound just like Mr. htismaqe after trying the punch at the Lucrezia Borgia Home For Re-Wed Mothers open house.

A lot of people are down with the "Sea of Black" idea and many have donated money. I'd say it's a movement ... or, at least, it is movement in the right direction. My guess would be that 75% of the fan base is what you would call fed up with Pioligo.

But we can be certain that nothing will change if we fold our tent now. We need to keep the pressure on and not lose what momentum that's been created.

FAX

Here's the problem, Mr. Fax: You can't on one hand chastize Eric Winston for calling out 60-70K fans when only a few hundred or couple thousand fans cheered when Cassel went down/Quinn came in. You're boohooing the notion that the few represented the whole and then at the same time claim that 116 fans donating what amounts to a couple of beers and a hot dog at Arrowhead somehow represents the sentiments of the whole of Chiefs nation.

Sure some folks will wear black to the game, but guess what--it is the Raiders game. What do you think the perception will be? Hey, it looks like the Raiders fans came out in force today. That is what it will look like on TV, anyway. Do you think Clark will care one way or another?

In terms of the twitter thing, people may be upset with the management, but take a look at any other team fairing poorly: Fans go online and bitch about the team, the coach, and the management. It is nothing new. Online bitchfests don't constitute a movement.

Clark is first and foremost a dispassionate number cruncher--and right now, the true numbers aren't in the favor of folks who would like to believe that this is some sort of "movement." People would like to believe that it is a movement and somehow getting really red in the face and giving Pioli the stinkeye through their computer monitor is actually going to change things because of their emotional investment in the Chiefs.

Movements, however, are calculations. Calculations such as the number of people involved, calculations in how far the people involved are willing to go to affect change, calculations of the risk/reward in simply acknowledging the petitions of the people let alone cave in to their demands. If you are Clark Hunt, what do you think speaks louder- 31 fellow billionaires or 116 people who are literally tossing $28.95 in the air? Like it or not, the numbers just aren't adding up. Clark gets this-fans don't.

dlphg9 10-19-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9030516)
Here's the problem, Mr. Fax: You can't on one hand chastize Eric Winston for calling out 60-70K fans when only a few hundred or couple thousand fans cheered when Cassel went down/Quinn came in. You're boohooing the notion that the few represented the whole and then at the same time claim that 116 fans donating what amounts to a couple of beers and a hot dog at Arrowhead somehow represents the sentiments of the whole of Chiefs nation.

Sure some folks will wear black to the game, but guess what--it is the Raiders game. What do you think the perception will be? Hey, it looks like the Raiders fans came out in force today. That is what it will look like on TV, anyway. Do you think Clark will care one way or another?

In terms of the twitter thing, people may be upset with the management, but take a look at any other team fairing poorly: Fans go online and bitch about the team, the coach, and the management. It is nothing new. Online bitchfests don't constitute a movement.

Clark is first and foremost a dispassionate number cruncher--and right now, the true numbers aren't in the favor of folks who would like to believe that this is some sort of "movement." People would like to believe that it is a movement and somehow getting really red in the face and giving Pioli the stinkeye through their computer monitor is actually going to change things because of their emotional investment in the Chiefs.

Movements, however, are calculations. Calculations such as the number of people involved, calculations in how far the people involved are willing to go to affect change, calculations of the risk/reward in simply acknowledging the petitions of the people let alone cave in to their demands. If you are Clark Hunt, what do you think speaks louder- 31 fellow billionaires or 116 people who are literally tossing $28.95 in the air? Like it or not, the numbers just aren't adding up. Clark gets this-fans don't.

You butt hurt because your idea is reeruned? Its during the Bengals game BTW.