ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   D.C. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123939)

Skip Towne 09-12-2005 04:55 PM

Jack booted thugs are OK in my book. I don't care if the DC forum dies of arteriole sclerosis. Just as long as they don't bring that shit over here. My dad taught me years ago that there are three topics you don't argue as there will be no winner. Race, Politics and Religion. He was right.

patteeu 09-12-2005 05:03 PM

I still think segregating political topics is dumb, but I'm obviously in the minority. I bet the poll would have had a different result if it had been a multiple choice poll asking which forums should be kept as sub-forums instead of a single choice poll about which one to banish to an even deeper pit. I'm not saying the poll designer had an unspoken agenda, but I am saying that the poll design impacted the outcome.

Mr. Kotter 09-12-2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
I must admit that the naughty side of me is enjoying watching how annoyed some folks are about this.

I thought I was the only one....heh. ROFL

Donger 09-12-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I thought I was the only one....heh. ROFL

Annoying liberals is one of my favorite sports. This may, in fact, be even more perversely amusing than was the 2004 election.

Phobia 09-12-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
I still think segregating political topics is dumb, but I'm obviously in the minority. I bet the poll would have had a different result if it had been a multiple choice poll asking which forums should be kept as sub-forums instead of a single choice poll about which one to banish to an even deeper pit. I'm not saying the poll designer had an unspoken agenda, but I am saying that the poll design impacted the outcome.

I guess that's possible. If only I had previously consulted with Rain Man.

If I had any agenda at all (and I know you aren't accusing me), it would have been to avoid all the other stuff associated with removing D.C.

Logical 09-12-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
I am just happy to dial up the Planet and not see something blaming the President for the Hurricane. And not to mention meme's fuggin signature on everything.
Thank you

ROFL thanks for the inspiration for evil. DEnise's signature will now be my sig just to piss you off.

stevieray 09-12-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
ROFL thanks for the inspiration for evil. DEnise's signature will now be my sig just to piss you off.

that's appropiate, considering she is the common denominator of all the political BS from all the boards.

Bwana 09-12-2005 05:15 PM

Good for you Phil.

Calcountry 09-12-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Jack booted thugs are OK in my book. I don't care if the DC forum dies of arteriole sclerosis. Just as long as they don't bring that shit over here. My dad taught me years ago that there are three topics you don't argue as there will be no winner. Race, Politics and Religion. He was right.

Agreed. One of the biggest challenges I face is when a customer offers unsolicited political discourse when I am waiting on them at the store. Even people who are conservative will get angry at me. I have taken the high road by pretending to be unconcerned about the crap, and blaming everything on a massive bipartisan conspiracy. IOW, I hate everybody, Dem, Rep, and the Illuminati.

That ususally gets me off the hook with the liberals/conservatives green in my pocket every time.

|Zach| 09-12-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
I must admit that the naughty side of me is enjoying watching how annoyed some folks are about this.

I don't really see any of that in this thread. :hmmm:

Iowanian 09-12-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Its the least you can do...I mean, with her taking away so much burden from you, by carrying your scrotum around in her Hemp purse the last 3 months and all.

Donger 09-12-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I don't really see any of that in this thread. :hmmm:

I didn't say it was on this thread.

|Zach| 09-12-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Its the least you can do...I mean, with her taking away so much burden from you, by carrying your scrotum around in her Hemp purse the last 3 months and all.

How much more posts do you think she made because of comments directed at her. You can be honest.

Iowanian 09-12-2005 05:33 PM

i'd prefer the skank get gangreen of the typing fingers...don't worry sport...we're on teh foosball side of the planet.

OldTownChief 09-12-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Thank God for Mozilla's image blocker. Rendering your lame attempt useless.