ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The most magical moments (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274194)

J Diddy 06-30-2013 01:09 AM

The most magical moments

I don't care if this is not a popular thread. I don't care if I'm not the greatest poster. I'm the luckiest man in the world. It's one thing for your child to tell you I love you just because. It's another when your child thinks you're asleep kisses your forehead and tells you that you're the greatest dad in the world.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2013 01:15 AM

Stop watching soap operas.

RockChalk 06-30-2013 01:16 AM

Most CP dads would have opened their eyes, slapped the kid, and yelled at them to toughen up.

You're obviously not most CP dads. Good on you

cosmo20002 06-30-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9784422)
I don't care if this is not a popular thread. I don't care if I'm not the greatest poster. I'm the luckiest man in the world. It's one thing for your child to tell you I love you just because. It's another when your child thinks you're asleep kisses your forehead and tells you that you're the greatest dad in the world.

What did he think of your roast?

J Diddy 06-30-2013 01:32 AM

Cosmo I'd roast you but you're too easy.
Superturtle I thought of you today when I had to take a major shit. It was like a super turtle popping out.

BigMeatballDave 06-30-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9784422)

Does not get any better than that.

TLO 06-30-2013 02:49 AM

That's awesome. How old is your son?

J Diddy 06-30-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9784443)
That's awesome. How old is your son?

He is a ten year old. A ten year old who's held my hand while I was sedated during open heart surgery recovery, a ten year old who waited on me hand and foot because I could barely stand up, a ten year old who started the year in the hospital with pneumonia at Childrens Mercy in Kansas city.

He's my best friend, my hero and the most sincere person I've met.

Like I said, it might not sound big to anyone else, but my heart melted like butter.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9784429)
Cosmo I'd roast you but you're too easy.
Superturtle I thought of you today when I had to take a major shit. It was like a super turtle popping out.

Did you have to scream to get it out?

J Diddy 06-30-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9784448)
Did you have to scream to get it out?

Nope, weird enough it was an insignificant little pooper. Didn't think much before hand surely didn't afterward.

I hope you're not picking a fight here. My kids been through hell in the last 6 months and I saw it as a beautiful sign.

crazycoffey 06-30-2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9784453)
Nope, weird enough it was an insignificant little pooper. Didn't think much before hand surely didn't afterward.

I hope you're not picking a fight here. My kids been through hell in the last 6 months and I saw it as a beautiful sign.

There's always several posters that take the opportunity to be shitheads here. You pick and choose your battles, if you share personal shit, many posters will embrace the info and be human. Others will shit on you just to shit on you.

J Diddy 06-30-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9784454)
There's always several posters that take the opportunity to be shitheads here. You pick and choose your battles, if you share personal shit, many posters will embrace the info and be human. Others will shit on you just to shit on you.

I know this and you know me. I will die trying to smack a bitch into submission because they said something they should have.

Appreciate your insight brother. Through the years you've been a good friend.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9784453)

Of course not. Just typical cp trollery. Congrats and best wishes for your kjd.

mikey23545 06-30-2013 05:28 AM

You seem like a good man, J Diddy, and sounds like you have a helluva kid as well...

You've been through a lot lately, and deserved an uplifting moment like that.

All the best to you and your family...:thumb:

J Diddy 06-30-2013 05:42 AM

I appreciate it guys. It brought a tear to my eye. My boy and I, we're all we got. At times it is tough, but it's those little precious moments that aren't so tough that make the difference. He's told me a gazilliion times he loves me, but you know its real when he does it with no body looking.