ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***OFFICIAL TYLER BRAY QBOTF HOPE THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272606)

Setsuna 04-28-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9643054)
I don't know what to think about all of this - so i'm just going to smoke this blunt and not worry about it. This draft wigged me out a little.

Aren't you a chick?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9643065)
im pretty sure most the Geno ballwashers bashed every other QB in the draft especially Bray the last how many months, so it will be funny to watch them homers flip flop now

that Jags fan caught so much shit for liking Bray the last 6 months by Geno fans. And there were some on here that predicted the bizarro world of us A) not getting Geno and B) somehow ending up with Bray just to piss that Jags fan off, and here we are in real time lol

I have a name. Use it :harumph:

mcaj22 04-28-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9643075)
Aren't you a chick?

I have a name. Use it :harumph:

to me, you are Jags fan #1 and Blackmon is Jags fan #2

since there are only two jags fans that exist in the entire world and for some odd reason, both happen to loiter on another teams forum

Dante84 04-28-2013 11:34 PM

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yo3uxqwTxk0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yo3uxqwTxk0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Setsuna 04-28-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9643076)

since there are only two jags fans that exist in the entire world and for some odd reason, both happen to loiter on another teams forum

I'm a Chief.

Mecca 04-28-2013 11:43 PM

With those receivers Patterson is really raw, his route running is terrible and he drops balls.Hunter wasn't the same player this year after the ACL and he lost Rogers who the numbers show was Brays favorite target.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cephalic Trauma 04-28-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9642888)
In setsuna! Been in for awhile now. Love this sphincter.

FYP

silver5liter 04-29-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 9643082)
With those receivers Patterson is really raw, his route running is terrible and he drops balls.Hunter wasn't the same player this year after the ACL and he lost Rogers who the numbers show was Brays favorite target.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hes receivers werent great but its hard to blame it on them. He will make a beautiful throw then have 6 that are just completely off. Im sure it has alot to do with his terrible mechanics. Always bugs me how he throws and kind of falls back with his motion. We will see if Reid can fix it.

Reid obviously wanted to try to fix him or else we wouldnt have out paid the dolphins to get him.

cdcox 04-29-2013 12:11 AM

I'm not optimistic at all. He didn't improve much at all in 3 yrs at Tennessee, which means he isn't very coachable. And this kid needs a ton of coaching. To top it off, he played in a very simple one read offense in college.

BlackHelicopters 04-29-2013 05:42 AM

Hope is a wonderful thing. Also, dangerous.

loochy 04-29-2013 05:58 AM

Are there any other UFA QBs of note that were at least sort of successful?

Mother****erJones 04-29-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9643065)
im pretty sure most the Geno ballwashers bashed every other QB in the draft especially Bray the last how many months, so it will be funny to watch them homers flip flop now

that Jags fan caught so much shit for liking Bray the last 6 months by Geno fans. And there were some on here that predicted the bizarro world of us A) not getting Geno and B) somehow ending up with Bray just to piss that Jags fan off, and here we are in real time lol

I didn't bash bray. I've liked this kid since his freshman year. We can coach and work on foot placement and the mechanics to get him ready. There's no pressure on him. Take his time and learn.

The Rick 04-29-2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9643170)
Are there any other UFA QBs of note that were at least sort of successful?

Kurt Warner?

Mother****erJones 04-29-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9643089)
I **** my mom

That's sick man

Mother****erJones 04-29-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9643095)
I'm not optimistic at all. He didn't improve much at all in 3 yrs at Tennessee, which means he isn't very coachable. And this kid needs a ton of coaching. To top it off, he played in a very simple one read offense in college.

He didn't improve because he didn't get the coaching. He went to Tennessee and lane kiffin left then they hired dooley

MahiMike 04-29-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9643076)

um, I'm #3. Chiefs are my #1 team. Jags #2. I live here. I have to root for them. Except when they play the Chiefs.

How sad is that? I have twice as many chances to get to the SB and my teams just picked 1 and 2.:spock: