ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Norv = Bad Head Coach, but... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174325)

KCJohnny 11-11-2007 10:49 PM

Norv = Bad Head Coach, but...

... I would love to see him as our OC next year after AJ Smith fires him.

I would also like to see us draft Ryan Clady (OLT, Boise State) and bring in Donovan McNabb (the Eagles are sure to part company with him) and a real Road Grader FB.

The Bolts deserve 1st place and after we get rolled in Indy's dome next week, SD will emerge from the pack as the only team in the AFC Worst with a chance to finish above .500.

Which team that played in Arrowhead Stadium today had the league's worst rushing defense? The team that gave up 145 or the team that gave up 65?

Q: will the Norvified Bolts continue to implode or recover some balance? The only reason they won tonight is Mr. Money misses 2 FGs and Darren Sproles runs back a freakish 2 kicks for TDs. Manning's 6 INTs were gimmees as well. Still, the Bolts win.

I hope they continue to unravel so we can still hope against hope to get to 9-7 and so that Norv will get fired and we can scoop him up as OC. Then both our coordinators will have had head coaching experience.

Hey - I can dream, can't I?

Go Chiefs!
:arrow:

Coach 11-11-2007 10:49 PM

:shake:

Pass.

Hammock Parties 11-11-2007 10:49 PM

Norv would be great here. LJ would rack up sick numbers.

unothadeal 11-11-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Norv would be great here. LJ would rack up sick numbers.

Why?

Hammock Parties 11-11-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdog414141
Why?

Everywhere Norv Turner coordinates offenses, running backs thrive. It's proven fact.

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-11-2007 11:10 PM

This is why no one respects your football opinion.

Mr. Arrowhead 11-11-2007 11:11 PM

I agree, Norv would be perfect coach to help brodie. Look what he did for alex smith and now look at alex smith, he sucks!

unothadeal 11-11-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Everywhere Norv Turner coordinates offenses, running backs thrive. It's proven fact.

I doubt it. Our O-line still sucks.

Hammock Parties 11-11-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead
I agree, Norv would be perfect coach to help brodie. Look what he did for alex smith and now look at alex smith, he sucks!

There is also that to consider.

KCFalcon59 11-11-2007 11:18 PM

LT has 2 100 yard games and only 7 TD's. His numbers are way off. Nice job Norv.

Toad 11-11-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
... I would love to see him as our OC next year after AJ Smith fires him...Hey - I can dream, can't I?

Yes, you are dreaming if you think Herm will fire the current abortion for a Offensive Coordinator we have now. Remember, we have a head coach that did not pull the trigger on an obviously needed QB change. His loyalty reaks worse than Vermiels.

No, instead, I'll dream of one more off-season of what Herm does best - collecting much needed talent (particularly at OT and CB). After that, he and Carl can ride off into the sunset together ...

DomerNKC 11-11-2007 11:34 PM

get off cladys knob. Is this a man crush?

Hammock Parties 11-11-2007 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59
LT has 2 100 yard games and only 7 TD's. His numbers are way off. Nice job Norv.

Norv is not the OC at the moment.

Mecca 11-11-2007 11:38 PM

All of this just amuses me......expect some crappy OC hire if they change, that's Herm.

Coach 11-11-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
All of this just amuses me......expect some crappy OC hire if they change, that's Herm.

I'll be more than happy to see Herm go, along with Queen Carla.

God, that can't come any quicker. :shake: