ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you rather be the Jets or the Chiefs this year? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266968)

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 09:13 PM

Would you rather be the Jets or the Chiefs this year?

Jets: really enjoyed those 4 wins so far. No hope for the future, but at least we won 4 games and maybe we could win 6 or 7! GO JETS!!

Chiefs: One win, Geno, mother****ers!

Bugeater 11-22-2012 09:15 PM

Meh, we were this year's Jets last year.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9142996)
Meh, we were this year's Jets last year.

The Jets just need to pick up Romeo Crennel, Brian Daboll and get Santonio Holmes back from injury and they can go 11-5.

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 09:17 PM

I would have preferred to sleep through it all!

cyborgtable 11-22-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9142999)
The Jets just need to pick up Romeo Crennel, Brian Daboll and get Santonio Holmes back from injury and they can go 11-5.

**** you. I want all of them gone, you atleast have that hope :p

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-22-2012 09:19 PM

Texans

teedubya 11-22-2012 09:37 PM

Wake me up in April.

notorious 11-22-2012 09:38 PM

No.

doomy3 11-22-2012 09:40 PM

Our shitty coach at least realizes that our shitty QB is shitty.

Their shitty coach still thinks their shitty QB is a franchise QB.

So, I'd rather be where we're at.

Reerun_KC 11-22-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9143075)

Yet our shitty fans thought Quinn or stanzi were the answer.

Shitty morons.

doomy3 11-22-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9143119)

Shitty morons.

I'm not sure anyone thought they were the answer.

Fans just knew that Cassel wasn't the answer and thought we should go ahead and see what we had there. I would imagine most fans knew that neither of those guys were legitimate options, but at least it represented Cassel being done as the QB of the Chiefs.

Nice straw man, though.

wazu 11-22-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9143119)

Shitty morons.

You know what is shitty? Hmmm?! Do you really want to know what is shitty? You.

Reerun_KC 11-22-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9143192)
You know what is shitty? Hmmm?! Do you really want to know what is shitty? You.

Yawn.

bigjosh 11-22-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9143075)

THIS!!!

and we have a brighter future ahead of us then the jets because we will be taking our franchise guy next year.

mr. tegu 11-22-2012 11:58 PM

Chiefs because the Jets like some other teams are in position where the qb is bad but not quite bad enough to warrant immediate replacement. Instead they just keep getting chances. Teams like Jets, Buffalo, Tennessee with Locker, St. Louis (although I think Bradford has never gotten legitimate help) Tampa, and probably some others I'm missing.

KS Smitty 11-23-2012 12:06 AM

I will ALWAYS pick the Chiefs over the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:17 AM

Armadillo Skin, why do you choose the Jets?

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:20 AM

3 more wins to have enjoyed. I think if cuhnt was going to make a move he would of already did it. He got rid of Todd with 3 games left. I think if we would of went winless this year Tavia's puppet would still keep ineedtoapisshole.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143387)
3 more wins to have enjoyed. I think if cuhnt was going to make a move he would of already did it. He got rid of Todd with 3 games left. I think if we would of went winless this year Tavia's puppet would still keep ineedtoapisshole.

Would you really rather have those 3 extra wins?

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:23 AM

Yes, I want wins now and snot gone.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143391)
Yes, I want wins now and snot gone.

Why would you want those couple extra wins?

Also the Jets are going nowhere.

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:30 AM

Winning is more fun than losing. I would of wanted to beat Pittsburgh.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143399)
Winning is more fun than losing. I would of wanted to beat Pittsburgh.

Youd rather keep Pioli and co, not be in a position to draft a franchise QB? Thatd just be a nother year of not being good enough to get to the playoffs but not being bad enough to get a great QB

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:39 AM

I already said If Clark Hunt was going to get rid of Pioli he would of already did it. If we would of lost all our games Pioli would probably still be here. Our record seems to have no variable in the retainability of Pioli. If it did Pioli would already be gone. Wins or losses seem not to matter to the Hunt family. We lose out Pioli will still be here, he will keep Crennel as coach and Cassel as qb. This is the Chiefs. Their past actions are any indication of their future actions it will be business as usual.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:40 AM

:spock:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143414)
I already said If Clark Hunt was going to get rid of Pioli he would of already did it. If we would of lost all our games Pioli would probably still be here. Our record seems to have no variable in the retainability of Pioli. If it did Pioli would already be gone. Wins or losses seem not to matter to the Hunt family. We lose out Pioli will still be here, he will keep Crennel as coach and Cassel as qb. This is the Chiefs. Their past actions are any indication of their future actions it will be business as usual.

NJChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:53 AM

How does our ass taste Jets? You wish you could be us!

KS Smitty 11-23-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

I already said If Clark Hunt was going to get rid of Pioli he would haveof already did it. If we would haveof lost all our games Pioli would probably still be here. Our record seems to have no variable in the retainability of Pioli. If it did Pioli would already be gone. Wins or losses seem not to matter to the Hunt family. We lose out Pioli will still be here, he will keep Crennel as coach and Cassel as qb. This is the Chiefs. Their past actions are any indication of their future actions it will be business as usual.

Sorry but, of and have are not interchangeable.

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 01:03 AM

Thanks, I always forget that.

NJChiefsFan 11-23-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143438)
Thanks, I always forget that.

He has a mistake as well with his comma if you wanted to return fire.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 08:34 AM

Armadillo is the Truest of Fans. Enjoying the hell out of Marky Baywatch's center anal exploration's since '12.

bevischief 11-23-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9143002)
I would have preferred to sleep through it all!

I did.

BoneKrusher 11-23-2012 08:41 AM

Both teams have the same problem, clueless QB's.

okoye35chiefs 11-23-2012 08:55 AM

we don't have sanchez signed to a 5 year deal~

I'd be us!

2112 11-23-2012 08:59 AM

The Chiefs did not NOT dress a backup QB that was healthy, he was scratched and one with broken ribs was dressed. nothing was said by dumbass Offensive coordinator or anybody.

The Chiefs did not outprice their fan base for an absolute garbage product. Chiefs tickets are very cheap compared to Jets tickets.

Rex Ryan actually said in last nights presser that he saw a lot of positives from Sanchez last night (REALLY?) and that he is his man. I think Rex is a cross between Herm and Rich Kotite.

BTW..this thread is reeruned

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 09:01 AM

Rex is a joke. A big, stubborn joke at that. All mouth, no substance.

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 09:32 AM

At least the jets have tried to build around a qb. And their defense is the right one and its a good system, just the wrong head coach.

But who cares. Two examples of parcells tree duds.

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9143672)
Rex is a joke. A big, stubborn joke at that. All mouth, no substance.

Still think he's a hell of a defensive coordinator. Actually would love to see his system in kc.

In his defense, he isn't a leader. And the jets didn't do him favors by bringing so much drama into the locker room, from tebow to santonio and Braylon.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9143697)
Still think he's a hell of a defensive coordinator. Actually would love to see his system in kc.

In his defense, he isn't a leader. And the jets didn't do him favors by bringing so much drama into the locker room, from tebow to santonio and Braylon.

Absolutely. Peter Principle example one billion.

okoye35chiefs 11-23-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9143695)
At least the jets have tried to build around a qb. And their defense is the right one and its a good system, just the wrong head coach.

But who cares. Two examples of parcells tree duds.

Lombardi says otherwise..."When you look at this team and go back over time, ever since 2009 the team has gotten worse. ... Every move they've made, they've gotten progressively worse through the seasons and it's showing up this year. ... This is strictly a talent issue."

"The Jets are ranked No. 30 in the NFL in total offense, and Sanchez has not played well by any definition. At the same time, there hasn't been any help from his receivers since Santonio Holmes was lost for the season. Lombardi noted the franchise hasn't hit on draft picks and still hasn't replaced running back Thomas Jones. "

Again I take the Chiefs

CoMoChief 11-23-2012 09:58 AM

As far as Save Our Chiefs....I wish this was NYC because the movement would be so much bigger, would involve more people and would get a hell of a lot more national publicity.

scho63 11-23-2012 10:37 AM

These are the teams I fear that will jump us in the draft if we finish 3 or 4. That's why being the king of suckage and having the #1 pick is so important.

Rausch 11-23-2012 10:41 AM

Chiefs.

With enough push the pain will end.

Much like forcing out a carb-diet turd after realizing you've neglected fiber for 6 weeks...

BlackHelicopters 11-23-2012 10:43 AM

More diverse trim in NYC.

DBOSHO 11-23-2012 10:57 AM

Probably us, because the jets have a proven winner at qb behind their god awful qb. Us, not.so much.

Dave Lane 11-23-2012 11:04 AM

I've actually come to enjoy the process of dumping Pioli on his ass. It is like grand humor to me at this point and to play any role in it is very satisfying.

Ace Gunner 11-23-2012 11:14 AM

*-*-*-* the J-E-T-S

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-23-2012 11:37 AM

Atlanta, please.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 05:58 PM

Chiefs will have the only young franchise QB in the division after the draft this year. Gives me a chubby.

CLX 11-23-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9144620)
Chiefs will have the only young franchise QB in the division after the draft this year. Gives me a chubby.

Do you honestly think he will get to start regardless of what other QB's we have on the roster? The Chiefs history says he will sit, and sit, and sit, and sit and then possibly get a shot.

whoman69 11-23-2012 08:38 PM

Jets problem is a lack of talent across the team. They also have a QB locked in long term that is probably not a long term solution. Chiefs lack mostly at the QB spot. Both franchises show why they haven't been to the Super Bowl since the 60s.

Bewbies 11-23-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9143883)
Atlanta, please.

Wait until they lose their first playoff game again... LMAO

CLX 11-23-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9144867)
Jets problem is a lack of talent across the team. They also have a QB locked in long term that is probably not a long term solution. Chiefs lack mostly at the QB spot. Both franchises show why they haven't been to the Super Bowl since the 60s.

You can't be serious in saying that the Chiefs lack mostly at QB! There is a systemic problem in KC starting with the owner and his seemingly lack of interest of building a great team as his father did, even at that Lamar seemed to be lax during the 70's and 80's. He brought in Peterson and Schottenheimer in '88 or ''89 and began a resurgence of the team, but it seemed to drop away when Marty left. Vermeil had a great offense but no defense. Edwards didn't know how to play to win the game.

I don't have the answer, I don't think anyone does, but it has to start somewhere. Sending Pioli walking would be a start. Getting proven leadership in the HC and coordinator positions. Getting a higher quality of players than we've had. Some were good but look like they played down to the level of the rest of the teams.

I don't think the drafts from year to year actually attempted to build on the drafts they had the previous years.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9144627)
Do you honestly think he will get to start regardless of what other QB's we have on the roster? The Chiefs history says he will sit, and sit, and sit, and sit and then possibly get a shot.

Chiefs history is also not filled with many top 3 overall QB's. You can't use Peterson and Pioli as any test on what a new GM would do in KC. Not unless you think the Hunt's are making the decision or philosophies on when to start a QB.

Its like saying that a new couple moving into a house won't take care of their lawn because the previous 2 tenants didn't.

CLX 11-24-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9145342)
Chiefs history is also not filled with many top 3 overall QB's. You can't use Peterson and Pioli as any test on what a new GM would do in KC. Not unless you think the Hunt's are making the decision or philosophies on when to start a QB.

Its like saying that a new couple moving into a house won't take care of their lawn because the previous 2 tenants didn't.

I'll call Arrowhead personally and apologize to Clark if the Chiefs draft a QB and start him as a rookie. That call will never have to be paid though.

-King- 11-24-2012 10:07 AM

Chiefs. There's a chance that Rex, Tannenbaum, and Sanchez will still be in new york next year. Cassel, Crennel, and Pioli are gone at the end of the year.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX 11-24-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9144982)
You can't be serious in saying that the Chiefs lack mostly at QB! There is a systemic problem in KC starting with the owner and his seemingly lack of interest of building a great team as his father did, even at that Lamar seemed to be lax during the 70's and 80's. He brought in Peterson and Schottenheimer in '88 or ''89 and began a resurgence of the team, but it seemed to drop away when Marty left. Vermeil had a great offense but no defense. Edwards didn't know how to play to win the game.

I don't have the answer, I don't think anyone does, but it has to start somewhere. Sending Pioli walking would be a start. Getting proven leadership in the HC and coordinator positions. Getting a higher quality of players than we've had. Some were good but look like they played down to the level of the rest of the teams.

I don't think the drafts from year to year actually attempted to build on the drafts they had the previous years.

We have concerns all over the place, that's quite true.

Strategically, our issues have Dr. Evil's greasy fingerprints all over them. Our insane draft decisions, Coswell under center forever and ever, moronic coaching hires, idiotic FA moves and reversals, laughable league reputation, fan hatred, paranoia, lies, and videotape ... they are all severe problems that won't go away until he does.

However, our performance on the field (or lack, thereof) is due to one thing, and one thing only; poor coaching.

We've seen what was essentially this same group of guys play much, much better against good competition. This season, we have players consistently out of position, obviously confused, unmotivated, undisciplined, and "playing" with what appears to be an almost total lack of emotion and desire.

When you see a group of players decline this quickly and this far, you don't need a visitor from Nibiru to tell you what time it is.

Roleo is the worst coach I have ever witnessed. Why the Good Lord arranged the fates so that that Battle Toad wound up coaching the team I've followed my entire life, I do not know. But he is bad enough to make a distraught fan pine for Herm ... and that's pretty damn bad.

FAX

chiefzilla1501 11-24-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9145749)
We have concerns all over the place, that's quite true.

Strategically, our issues have Dr. Evil's greasy fingerprints all over them. Our insane draft decisions, Coswell under center forever and ever, moronic coaching hires, idiotic FA moves and reversals, laughable league reputation, fan hatred, paranoia, lies, and videotape ... they are all severe problems that won't go away until he does.

However, our performance on the field (or lack, thereof) is due to one thing, and one thing only; poor coaching.

We've seen what was essentially this same group of guys play much, much better against good competition. This season, we have players consistently out of position, obviously confused, unmotivated, undisciplined, and "playing" with what appears to be an almost total lack of emotion and desire.

When you see a group of players decline this quickly and this far, you don't need a visitor from Nibiru to tell you what time it is.

Roleo is the worst coach I have ever witnessed. Why the Good Lord arranged the fates so that that Battle Toad wound up coaching the team I've followed my entire life, I do not know. But he is bad enough to make a distraught fan pine for Herm ... and that's pretty damn bad.

FAX

This. Behind a backup starting qb, the chiefs were a borderline playoff team at the end of last year despite having a ton of cap space.

I agree it's a systemic problem, but other than qb, it's not a talent problem. Guess what, a new management and coaching staff can easily happen. The qb will be tough to fill, but we will have a prime drafting spot to pick our new guy. Those three big changes will happen. Now just imagine the team we had with Kyle orton, and replace orton with geno smith. Now add in Eric berry, moeaki, Winston, boss (I don't want people to critique these guys, just acknowledge they are better than piscitelli, Fece Richardson, jake o'connell, and washed out Kelly Gregg). Hopefully an improved nose tackle. You can't possibly tell me that sounds like a team that can't compete.

FAX 11-24-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9145762)
This. Behind a backup starting qb, the chiefs were a borderline playoff team at the end of last year despite having a ton of cap space.

I agree it's a systemic problem, but other than qb, it's not a talent problem. Guess what, a new management and coaching staff can easily happen. The qb will be tough to fill, but we will have a prime drafting spot to pick our new guy. Those three big changes will happen. Now just imagine the team we had with Kyle orton, and replace orton with geno smith. Now add in Eric berry, moeaki, Winston, boss (I don't want people to critique these guys, just acknowledge they are better than piscitelli, Fece Richardson, jake o'connell, and washed out Kelly Gregg). Hopefully an improved nose tackle. You can't possibly tell me that sounds like a team that can't compete.

Of course they can compete.

They're going to need headrests to prevent whiplash, though. Assuming we get a coach in here who actually knows how to do the job, the culture shock is going to feel like an earthquake. Right now, they think accountability means never taking the last donut off the plate.

FAX

chiefzilla1501 11-24-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9145769)
Of course they can compete.

They're going to need headrests to prevent whiplash, though. Assuming we get a coach in here who actually knows how to do the job, the culture shock is going to feel like an earthquake. Right now, they think accountability means never taking the last donut off the plate.

FAX

I pity the fool who takes roleos last donut.

FlaChief58 11-24-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

To much fail to get into it all so :facepalm:

whoman69 11-24-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9144982)

This team has quite a few Pro Bowl talents. I can't say how much Lamar had a hand in things especially since we took a long stretch where we were not a competitive team. I do think Lamar was interested in winning while Clark is interested in the team being profitable.

The Jets on the other hand have an owner who wants to be thought of as a genius. Bringing in Tebow was a horrible decision and entirely owner based. We have a hell of alot more talent than the Jets. As bad as Sanchez is, he is a mile ahead of Cassel. Who does he have as weapons? His O-line is atrocious and the defense has been allowed to get old.

The Chiefs may be sitting on the bottom, but they at least have help coming once Pioli is gone. The Jets cupboard is bare.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9146228)
This team has quite a few Pro Bowl talents. I can't say how much Lamar had a hand in things especially since we took a long stretch where we were not a competitive team. I do think Lamar was interested in winning while Clark is interested in the team being profitable.

The Jets on the other hand have an owner who wants to be thought of as a genius. Bringing in Tebow was a horrible decision and entirely owner based. We have a hell of alot more talent than the Jets. As bad as Sanchez is, he is a mile ahead of Cassel. Who does he have as weapons? His O-line is atrocious and the defense has been allowed to get old.

The Chiefs may be sitting on the bottom, but they at least have help coming once Pioli is gone. The Jets cupboard is bare.

I hate to agree with this. The Chiefs have better talent at almost every position

QB - equal
RB - chiefs
WR - chiefs but I think its close
O-Line - chiefs
D-line - jets
Linebacker - chiefs
Corner - jets
Safety - chiefs, both our starters are in 1 year contracts
Special Teams - chiefs

ClevelandBronco 11-24-2012 02:07 PM

New York has better looking women.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146232)
I hate to agree with this. The Chiefs have better talent at almost every position

QB - equal
RB - chiefs
WR - chiefs but I think its close
O-Line - chiefs
D-line - jets
Linebacker - chiefs
Corner - jets
Safety - chiefs, both our starters are in 1 year contracts
Special Teams - chiefs

Our special teams are better than someone?

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146294)
Our special teams are better than someone?

Our special teams is normally one of the best in the league, and in the kick return we still are but field goals, punts, kickoff coverage, and punt returns have been awful since about week 5. They just fell off the face of the earth

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146309)
Our special teams is normally one of the best in the league, and in the kick return we still are but field goals, punts, kickoff coverage, and punt returns have been awful since about week 5. They just fell off the face of the earth

I have a theory:

No one wants to be "special" for ScottPissholi/MattCasshole.

Yep, that's what I'm going with.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146314)
I have a theory:

No one wants to be "special" for ScottPissholi/MattCasshole.

Yep, that's what I'm going with.

Sounds about right. Its happening with the Jets, good players aren't playing well, Rex sounds certifiably insane and no one wants to be there imo

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146321)
Sounds about right. Its happening with the Jets, good players aren't playing well, Rex sounds certifiably insane and no one wants to be there imo

At least they took a chance an drafted a 1st round QB for better or worse, and I'm sure they'll do it again.

WITHOUT the 30+ year interval.

AceyBronco916 11-24-2012 02:58 PM

I would still rather be the Chiefs over the Jets any day of the week/month/year. I cant stand the Jets!! Rex Ryan is a fat obsessed grumpy old man. The Chiefs might not have a winning record (neither does the Jets) but the Chiefs still have class as an organization (besides Pioli) The Jets are walking headlines and I think thats all they care about, how many headlines they are in. Rex loves to gossip. I was pushing for the Jets to win on Thanksgiving it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit just to root for them, but all in all, Chiefs are better than the Jets! Mark Sanchez is a dirty sanchez!

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceyBronco916 (Post 9146340)
I would still rather be the Chiefs over the Jets any day of the week/month/year. I cant stand the Jets!! Rex Ryan is a fat obsessed grumpy old man. The Chiefs might not have a winning record (neither does the Jets) but the Chiefs still have class as an organization (besides Pioli) The Jets are walking headlines and I think thats all they care about, how many headlines they are in. Rex loves to gossip. I was pushing for the Jets to win on Thanksgiving it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit just to root for them, but all in all, Chiefs are better than the Jets! Mark Sanchez is a dirty sanchez!

Are you 12?

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146331)
At least they took a chance an drafted a 1st round QB for better or worse, and I'm sure they'll do it again.

WITHOUT the 30+ year interval.

I firmly believe that also, main reason I'm not angry about getting our ass kicked on thursday. We drafted Sanchez and Pennington in the first round in just the last decade. We also drafted a qb with an early 2nd rounder. We have a history of trying just failing

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146345)
I firmly believe that also, main reason I'm not angry about getting our ass kicked on thursday. We drafted Sanchez and Pennington in the first round in just the last decade. We also drafted a qb with an early 2nd rounder. We have a history of trying just failing

All you can do is keep up with the league and replace talent that doesn't work with better talent.
There might be issues with Woody, but he made the right moves in theory.

Hootie 11-24-2012 03:08 PM

Which team doesn't have Tebow? That's who I'd rather be a fan of...

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 03:09 PM

At this point, they should play Tebow if only for shits and giggles.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9146361)
Which team doesn't have Tebow? That's who I'd rather be a fan of...

I would say they will trade him to JAC this offseason but that would depend on JAC not getting a QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146367)
I would say they will trade him to JAC this offseason but that would depend on JAC not getting a QB.

Which is where he should have gone to begin with. If this scenario happens with a taking of Geno for KC, then I will know that the football gods have not forsaken me.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146372)
Which is where he should have gone to begin with. If this scenario happens with a taking of Geno for KC, then I will know that the football gods have not forsaken me.

Its amazing that JAC wouldn't give up just a little more for him last year.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146381)
Its amazing that JAC wouldn't give up just a little more for him last year.

I'm shocked and depressed Tebow decided us over them

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146385)
I'm shocked and depressed Tebow decided us over them

Jets fans do keep me entertained with this whole thing on the radio. I enjoy that. All that swagger they built up for Rex's first two years are gone. Both on the team and in the fan base.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146391)
Jets fans do keep me entertained with this whole thing on the radio. I enjoy that. All that swagger they built up for Rex's first two years are gone. Both on the team and in the fan base.

How bad is it up there? I've never actually met another Jet fan from the area and I've never been