ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hopes for a Win or Loss with Quinn? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265064)

Jive Ass 10-13-2012 01:26 PM

Hopes for a Win or Loss with Quinn?

With every range of sentiment flying due to rumors and recent circumstances regarding Cassel's injury, it seems appropriate to gauge where we are as fans.

Do we hope for Quinn to be a hero and scrape up a win for this depressing team and likely prolong mediocrity (assuming that he doesn't "reclaim his career" and become a QBotF), or is continuing to lose our only true salvation?

I'm watching the game tomorrow because I know I'm going to enjoy not seeing Cassel out there, but I don't know if a win is what any of us want considering the weight it could have. We also know that Cassel could very well be fumbling balls on the goal line again after the bye week - so where do we stand? Is this just a repeat of last year, or does a win with Quinn really mean something?

Poll forthcoming.

Simplicity 10-13-2012 01:31 PM

Eugene or bust.

qabbaan 10-13-2012 01:38 PM

I want Quinn to look good and the team to lose, that is the most embarrassing scenario for Pioli

Brock 10-13-2012 01:39 PM

This team needs chemo.

Darckhorse0 10-13-2012 01:43 PM

I want quinn to finally show that hes the draft pick that he was, show he can blaze and operate in dabolls system that he knows, throw to more than just dewayne bowe, and win for us, our Defense cranks, ask baltimore! Lol.

Lbedrock1 10-13-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darckhorse0 (Post 9007898)
I want quinn to finally show that hes the draft pick that he was, show he can blaze and operate in dabolls system that he knows, throw to more than just dewayne bowe, and win for us, our Defense cranks, ask baltimore! Lol.

I agree with you, what I don't understand is why some fans don't want Quinn to be successful. It really does not matter to me who our QB is as long as he give us a chance to get to a superbowl. Now Quinn may not be the one but lets hope for the best first and give him a chance with this team.

Brock 10-13-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darckhorse0 (Post 9007898)

Fans like you are cancer.

DaFace 10-13-2012 01:48 PM

As per usual, I will never actively root for a Chiefs loss.

Brock 10-13-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9007926)
As per usual, I will never actively root for a Chiefs loss.

You don't have to. They manage it just fine without any encouragement.

whoman69 10-13-2012 01:50 PM

So how does this work? Crap, Baldwin was just hit over the middle for a long gain. Dammit. Charles just got around end for a TD. Double dammit. Big sack by Houston. Frak!!!

kysirsoze 10-13-2012 01:52 PM

I want one of two scenarios that makes it impossible for me to vote. I want either Quinn to be the guy and shock the world, or I want us to lose. I think the latter is MUCH more likely and even if Quinn is good tomorrow, I don't have much faith that'll hold up.

I guess, basically, I'll be rooting for a loss or a miracle.

Reerun_KC 10-13-2012 01:54 PM

Poll and thread fail.

Jive Ass 10-13-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 9007934)
I want one of two scenarios that makes it impossible for me to vote. I want either Quinn to be the guy and shock the world, or I want us to lose. I think the latter is MUCH more likely and even if Quinn is good tomorrow, I don't have much faith that'll hold up.

I guess, basically, I'll be rooting for a loss or a miracle.

Yeah, in hindsight I should have done more options. Either way, I agree. I'm not rooting for a loss, but if Quinn doesn't amaze the world I don't see the point in winning, either.

Reerun_KC 10-13-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9007918)
Fans like you are cancer.

Agree

FAX 10-13-2012 01:56 PM

Anybody here ever bought a squirrel online?

FAX