ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Saddam being executed is right but I really think it should be Osama!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155256)

Logical 12-29-2006 01:06 AM

Saddam being executed is right but I really think it should be Osama!!

Sort of pisses me off, will that bastard ever pay?

BWillie 12-29-2006 01:10 AM

Lets hang him in the square like old times. Or do firing squad. I think that is still legal if people request it? But do firing squad with 10 kids with pellet guns. That would be a bad way to go out, it'd take about 6000 shots at least

pikesome 12-29-2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Sort of pisses me off, will that bastard ever pay?

In some ways him hiding in the rocks someplace, ineffectual, might be the best thing for everyone. I hate the thought of what capturing him and the trial would mean. Who gets to prosecute him and where? Whats the punishment? At least with Saddam we can hand him over to someone who hates him enough to see it done (ie. most Iraqis). Maybe we'll get lucky and Osama will get anthrax, the real stuff, not the weaponized crap. That would be a far more fitting end for him. Can you picture Mike Nifong prosecuting the case?

RealSNR 12-29-2006 01:19 AM

We didn't even bother with Stalin. Hitler did himself in, we never got to him. Pol Pot died peacefully under house arrest. I think this is one of the first shithead mass murderers we will have successfully put to justice in a long time.

SPchief 12-29-2006 01:19 AM

If Osama is found alive by the military, he won't be alive when the news is broke to the US media.

SLAG 12-29-2006 01:24 AM

something worse than death..

like living in a sand filled cave with no pr0n, no good food ..

i mean i love lamb and goat but to be forced to eat it every day in the hills/mountians of the middle east.. no thanks.. i spent time with the bedowins and well it would suck to do for an extended period of time

here is some other random shit i will put in this post...

Saddam Forced To Watch South Park

Saddam Hussein, according to Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the creators of South Park), is being forced to watch the animated movie South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut in his prison cell. Now this is interesting (for those who haven’t seen the movie or heard of the Comedy Central series) because in “Bigger Longer and Uncut” Saddam Hussein is one of the main characters. In fact, he is the Devil’s dildo-loving, homosexual lover.

(Yahoo News) Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is being made to watch his appearance in cult cartoon South Park while he is behind bars. The deposed leader on trial in Iraq was featured in the movie spin-off as the lover of the devil. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut featured Hussein and Satan attempting to take over the world together.

Speaking at the Edinburgh International Television Festival, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone said US Marines guarding the former dictator during his trial for genocide were making him watch the movie "repeatedly".

VIDEO:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtHWxfwxOtc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtHWxfwxOtc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

text

Mr. Garrison: Welcome to Muslim-Sensitivity Training. It is important for us to understand why the Muslim feel the way they do, and why we can never show an image of Muhammad….

Mr. Garrison: Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: [turns and picks up a stick of chalk] First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? [no response] Sex. Good. [writes "NO SEX" on the board] There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? [no response] Jack off. [writes "NO JACKING OFF" on the board] Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? [no response] Good, sand. [writes "SAND" on the board] Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

pikesome 12-29-2006 01:32 AM

We could send him along as the chaperone for 4 pre-teen girls from upper-middle class households while they spend a Saturday at the mall. A fate worse than death.

big nasty kcnut 12-29-2006 01:46 AM

Ossama dead already. Like my mom ( insert random redrum joke about my mom) he has kidney problems. Unlike my mom he not as strong willed as her.

Thig Lyfe 12-29-2006 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
Ossama dead already. Unlike my mom ( insert random redrum joke about my mom) he has liver problems.

So wait... the one thing that distinguishes your mom from Osama bin Laden is liver problems?

Logical 12-29-2006 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
Ossama dead already. Unlike my mom ( insert random redrum joke about my mom) he has liver problems.

Actually he has Kidney problems not liver.

DaneMcCloud 12-29-2006 01:58 AM

I may be completely off base here, but I think the fact that Bin-Laden hasn't been found and killed is actually *helping* the US with the war on terror.

It's forcing other men to become leaders of their movement much sooner than if Bin-Laden was in command. Those who've taken charge might have otherwise stayed underground and learned from any mistakes that might have been made. Consequently, the premature exposure (and death) of these leaders (who might have otherwise continued to breed the hatred of the US and further their Jihad underground) have now been outed and are closer to defeat.

In the long run, Bin-Laden's absence may prove to be the most beneficial aspect of the war on terror. It wouldn't surprise me if high-ranking military officials might have known this all along.

Taco John 12-29-2006 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
I may be completely off base here, but I think the fact that Bin-Laden hasn't been found and killed is actually *helping* the US with the war on terror.

It's forcing other men to become leaders of their movement much sooner than if Bin-Laden was in command. Those who've taken charge might have otherwise stayed underground and learned from any mistakes that might have been made. Consequently, the premature exposure (and death) of these leaders (who might have otherwise continued to breed the hatred of the US and further their Jihad underground) have now been outed and are closer to defeat.

In the long run, Bin-Laden's absence may prove to be the most beneficial aspect of the war on terror. It wouldn't surprise me if high-ranking military officials might have known this all along.

Sweet Jesus! ROFL

Yeah, I'm sure that was the plan, Dane. Thanks for that.

DaneMcCloud 12-29-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
Sweet Jesus! ROFL

Yeah, I'm sure that was the plan, Dane. Thanks for that.

You really are a moron. I didn't say that was "the plan".

Do you really think the Islamic Jihad would end with Bin Laden's death? Don't you think that would "fire up" the troops?

Do you have a brain in your head? Or is it just left over Huevos Rancheros?

BucEyedPea 12-29-2006 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Do you really think the Islamic Jihad would end with Bin Laden's death?

Absolutely not. I heard, so don't quote me, that his son is being groomed for leadership. It's a franchised operation anyways. But according what I heard a general say at a press conference...the object was never really to get Osama.

el borracho 12-29-2006 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Saddam Forced To Watch South Park

Saddam Hussein, according to Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the creators of South Park), is being forced to watch the animated movie South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut in his prison cell. Now this is interesting (for those who haven’t seen the movie or heard of the Comedy Central series) because in “Bigger Longer and Uncut” Saddam Hussein is one of the main characters. In fact, he is the Devil’s dildo-loving, homosexual lover.

YES! I really hope this is true. This is an idea I posted years ago. I hope Saddam is sincerely offended and I hope it is his last thought as they put the rope around his neck.