ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc What if TSHTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274357)

notorious 07-07-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9796954)
Everyone should have a kill list.

JFC ROFL

Bwana 07-07-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tambaberry (Post 9796936)
lol at people thinking they would survive this situation. There would be huge groups of people, basically small armies that would band together for survival. That would be the only possible way to survive something like this. Old Dog, you might survive a month or more in your house, but all it would take is for one of these groups to surround your house and wait you out if they so chose to do that. It would be huge fenced, protected communities that would survive not people in their houses.

Not everyone lives in NY ****ing city. There are places around here that I know about that are VERY remote. Am I saying we would be living the life of Riley, no I'm not and there wouldn't be anything easy about it, but out here, it's doable. I've got enough survival crap and know enough people in the remote sticks that I would be fine. I can also survive off the land if I have to.

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9796952)
some guy with a flaming arrow is an easy target for my high power rifle and scope. He has to light up the arrow right? Yah, bang, bang, your dead.

Just because some guy shoots an arrow into a wood pile soaked with gas does not mean he will be able to light a house on fire with one shot. At most his arrow will hit a roof or the ground and someone will walk over and put it out. Mean while, he's gonna get shot with a semi auto high powered rifle if he tries it again.

How do you know that's what the guy is going to do? You are just gonna shoot him for lighting a cig?

You better get you a BOB and get your ass in the woods... That's where I am going

jd1020 07-07-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796959)
I could fly my RC airplane in to an orifice in your body before you got 5 shots off ROFL :shake:

Got the world champion remote control plane flyer over here with a stealth bomber flying at mach speed.

LiveSteam 07-07-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9796963)
JFC ROFL

The kill list is for when SHTF turns into a civil war.

Munson 07-07-2013 02:46 PM

Don't worry, folks.

The federal gov't will provide us with plenty of food and water. LMAO

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9796968)
Got the world champion remote control plane flyer over here with a stealth bomber flying at mach speed.

Dude, I have crashed into much much smaller things than a damn roof

ClevelandBronco 07-07-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9796858)
Everyone should keep at least a months worth of water & food. Past that IMO its anybody guess as to what you will need to survive.

I have that taken care of, but if the power goes out my first meal is going to have to be a month's worth of ice cream.

jd1020 07-07-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796974)
Dude, I have crashed into much much smaller things than a damn roof

Forgot a roof is the same as someones mouth.

Old Dog 07-07-2013 02:49 PM

Don't mistake me in this thread, I'm in no way, shape, or form a "Doomsday prepper", but with enough shelf stable food laid in for a month (already have more than that) and enough fuel to run a generator to pump water for that amount of time (don't currently have that or normally keep it on hand, but probably have enough for a couple of weeks at least) and enough weapons and ammo to likely take care of me and mine I think most could reasonably expect to be OK for some time.

The key, IMO would be to not be located (as have been mentioned) anywhere near a city of any real size.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-07-2013 02:50 PM

All Raider fans kill each other in a bloodletting orgy?

Bwana 07-07-2013 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796967)
How do you know that's what the guy is going to do? You are just gonna shoot him for lighting a cig?

You better get you a BOB and get your ass in the woods... That's where I am going

Yep, one of the areas I know like the back of my hand is here. I was out there over the 4th.

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9796976)
Forgot a roof is the same as someones mouth.

Oh, I can't have a little fun ? I don't fly that good anyways but alot of people are really good..

Old Dog 07-07-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796959)
I could fly my RC airplane in to an orifice in your body before you got 5 shots off ROFL :shake:

You wanna try? Hell, we'll tape it for the benefit of Chiefsplanet.

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9796983)
Yep, one of the areas I know like the back of my hand is here. I was out there over the 4th.

Damn that's beautiful... You can play King of the Mountain there