ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Gag on the mouth piece. Quentin Griffin (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137551)

redsurfer11 03-18-2006 04:28 PM

Gag on the mouth piece. Quentin Griffin

While watching Quentin Griffin and the Broncos run all over the Chiefs in September 2004. I noticed durring the game that Quentin Griffin would spit his mouth piece the instant a play was over. I also noticed that he would not insert his mouth piece on plays he was not involved in, including all the bootlegs by Jake Plummer. He was tipping the defense to all running plays and plays that involved him in the offense.
The following days after the game,I asked planet members for the phone numbers to Arrowhead offices, I think Phobia came up with the correct number. I was actually able to get thru to someone on the defensive coaching staff.
I now wonder if the Chiefs staff gave this info to the Jaguars the following week. The week where Quentin Griffin was stuffed and injured by the Jaguars.
I didn't let Planet members at the time know why I was asking for the phone number, due to all the Bronco fans that visit this site, it would have been all over the Mange.
I hope that in Quentin Griffins future with the Chiefs, he keeps his mouth piece in his mouth.

mac58 03-18-2006 04:29 PM

homosay what?

Sure-Oz 03-18-2006 04:29 PM

He could really fool em if he doesn't wear a mouth piece at all!!!!1one111

CoMoChief 03-18-2006 04:42 PM

Our defense was so ****ing terrible that night. Good lord. I just wanna cry when I watch that game.

Kylo Ren 03-18-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsurfer11
While watching Quentin Griffin and the Broncos run all over the Chiefs in September 2004. I noticed durring the game that Quentin Griffin would spit his mouth piece the instant a play was over. I also noticed that he would not insert his mouth piece on plays he was not involved in, including all the bootlegs by Jake Plummer. He was tipping the defense to all running plays and plays that involved him in the offense.
The following days after the game,I asked planet members for the phone numbers to Arrowhead offices, I think Phobia came up with the correct number. I was actually able to get thru to someone on the defensive coaching staff.
I now wonder if the Chiefs staff gave this info to the Jaguars the following week. The week where Quentin Griffin was stuffed and injured by the Jaguars.
I didn't let Planet members at the time know why I was asking for the phone number, due to all the Bronco fans that visit this site, it would have been all over the Mange.
I hope that in Quentin Griffins future with the Chiefs, he keeps his mouth piece in his mouth.

Um, I noticed that while watching that game too. So did everyone on this BB. It was a hot topic the day after the game. And I don't believe that you spoke with a defensive coach. That is all.

johnson&green 03-18-2006 05:21 PM

he sucks very badly

johnson&green 03-18-2006 05:25 PM

VERY BADLY

LiL stumppy 03-18-2006 05:55 PM

your an idiot.you dont know what your talking about

Dunit35 03-18-2006 05:58 PM

A bunch of us mentioned this about his mouthpiece. I can't believe nobody on the team noticed that.

LD for KC 03-18-2006 06:32 PM

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but in my book that makes you a by-god fan!

LD for KC
I now wonder if the Chiefs staff gave this info to the Jaguars the following week.

listopencil 03-18-2006 07:35 PM

I think a lot of the Jaguar players had no problem sodomizing Quenting Griffin that week so he must not have worn the mouthpiece at all. Also, and this is just a longshot, but the Jax D was much better than the KC D and that might have had something to do with it.

chiefs4me 03-18-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsurfer11

snitch...:rolleyes:

I also feel it's no big deal if he took the mouth piece out between plays...:harumph:

Skip Towne 03-18-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
snitch...:rolleyes:

I also feel it's no big deal if he took the mouth piece out between plays...:harumph:

,, ,,

Hootie 03-18-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac58
homosay what?

what?

milkman 03-18-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Hello - commatard on the loose. Hello - commatard on the loose.

No further comment is required, is there?