ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Current Draft order + remaining schedule SOS% (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267639)

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-13-2012 04:41 PM

Chiefs have 1 winnable game left and it's this Sunday. I really hope that Denver game means something or that turns into a winnable game.

Rausch 12-13-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9205720)
Chiefs have 1 winnable game left and it's this Sunday. I really hope that Denver game means something or that turns into a winnable game.

With Bowe out none of these will be close...

htismaqe 12-13-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9205720)

There's been a ton of talk the past couple of weeks about momentum and late season winning streaks, ie. the Peter King "12-0 on the road" comment.

I think the days of teams resting their starters is close to over.

Denver is going to pound us.

Mr. Laz 12-13-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9205731)
There's been a ton of talk the past couple of weeks about momentum and late season winning streaks, ie. the Peter King "12-0 on the road" comment.

I think the days of teams resting their starters is close to over.

Denver is going to pound us.

Manning is not going to allow them to let up.

He will play and he will give anymore on the offense that let's up 30 lashes.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-13-2012 04:55 PM

I'm not worried. We're not winning another game and we're getting the top pick. We are that bad. Bowe is out. Oh and Brady ****ing Quinn is our starting QB. Just remember that when you start to get concerned.

Hoover 12-13-2012 04:55 PM

Both Denver and Indy will have things to play for. Denver will be playing for a bye, and the Colts might need a win to get in.

Dr. Gigglepants 12-13-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9205686)
So any other combination of wins and losses and we win the tiebreaker?

Not sure about other combinations, just did worst case scenario if both teams lose out. I don't think Jax has a winnable game left. @Mia, NE, @Ten. They could win but I doubt it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz 12-13-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9205754)
I'm not worried. We're not winning another game and we're getting the top pick. We are that bad. Bowe is out. Oh and Brady ****ing Quinn is our starting QB. Just remember that when you start to get concerned.

people been saying that forever and we beat Carolina

if for some reason we play motivated and the Faiders don't then we can beat them.

Our talent level is much better than our record.

Dr. Gigglepants 12-13-2012 05:03 PM

Game of our lifetime this Sunday.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 12-13-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9205776)
Not sure about other combinations, just did worst case scenario if both teams lose out. I don't think Jax has a winnable game left. @Mia, NE, @Ten. They could win but I doubt it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Miami has a game with Buffalo left. Tennesse will probably lose out if the beat Jax, but Miami has a good shot in that one.

So I think best-case scenario for Jax is that their remaining schedule goes 4-5 rather than 3-6.

JoeyChuckles 12-13-2012 05:31 PM

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but isn't the formula for SOS (or Opp W/L %) calculated as All Opponent Wins divided by All Opponent Games? If that's the case, then Atlanta winning this weekend will increase our SOS, as well as all the other teams we play this year.

Rausch 12-13-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9205863)
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but isn't the formula for SOS (or Opp W/L %) calculated as All Opponent Wins divided by All Opponent Games? If that's the case, then Atlanta winning this weekend will increase our SOS, as well as all the other teams we play this year.

Yes...

htismaqe 12-13-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9205863)

Damn, good catch.

So we need Philly to win tonight, for starters. :D

Rausch 12-13-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9205888)
Damn, good catch.

So we need Philly to win tonight, for starters. :D

Beat ya' to it!:D

Ebolapox 12-13-2012 05:50 PM

I won't take this thread seriously until CDCox gives his two cents.