ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music Live music performance that brings a little dust into the room. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268735)

MeatRock 01-10-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9304083)
jason bonham is a fat lil girl that embarrasses his father's manly legacy. he should kill himself.

You're ****ing crazy. :LOL:

Brock 01-10-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9304071)
for those of you that like the zep and perhaps have never seen them in their heyday, please view the live doc film of "the song remains the same" for a look at zep at their best. I was at the first night of that 3 day booking, carnegie hall. they were just atomic to me. I'd post a vid but I don't want to hijack this thread further than I already have.

Pretty far from what I'd call a good performance by Zeppelin, although I'm sure it was probably better live. Also, that was at MSG.

MeatRock 01-10-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9304083)
jason bonham is a fat lil girl that embarrasses his father's manly legacy. he should kill himself.

You should just kill yourself and save yourself the embarrassment of being utterly ****ing moronic to anything regarding percussionist's.

Ace Gunner 01-10-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9304100)
Pretty far from what I'd call a good performance by Zeppelin, although I'm sure it was probably better live. Also, that was at MSG.

lol yes the gardens, my mistake. the band was on fire imo. there was a lot more embellishment to songs and I really liked jimmy page's work there. he was so intense & musical in a rock sort of way. slop -- by today's standards, but alas.. that was rock. I saw the band a few more times that decade, the '73 concert was best for me.

Ace Gunner 01-10-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9304107)
You should just kill yourself and save yourself the embarrassment of being utterly ****ing moronic to anything regarding percussionist's.

you snooty "percussionist" ****. go study some jazz stink and leave the rock to real men.

cosmo20002 01-10-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9303983)
wilson sisters rawk.

the electric band behind them are so fired. that drummer is a butcher & so is the electric guitarist.

You're not smart.

MeatRock 01-10-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9304111)
lol yes the gardens, my mistake. the band was on fire imo. there was a lot more embellishment to songs and I really liked jimmy page's work there. he was so intense & musical in a rock sort of way. slop -- by today's standards, but alas.. that was rock. I saw the band a few more times that decade, the '73 concert was best for me.

Did you actually go, or did you just forget where you seen the mighty Zep? lol

cosmo20002 01-10-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9304071)
for those of you that like the zep and perhaps have never seen them in their heyday, please view the live doc film of "the song remains the same" for a look at zep at their best. I was at the first night of that 3 day booking, carnegie hall. they were just atomic to me. I'd post a vid but I don't want to hijack this thread further than I already have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9304100)

ROFL oops.

MeatRock 01-10-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9304116)
you snooty "percussionist" ****. go study some jazz stink and leave the rock to real men.

So now Jazz is only associated with percussionist's? lol ok. I see now that i'm talking to a real ****ing moron acid induced groupie that just likes to ROCK! :doh!:

MeatRock 01-10-2013 07:35 PM

You're probably that guy in the crowd yelling play some Skynard whenever a band is playing eh?

MeatRock 01-10-2013 07:49 PM

BTW Jimmy was never a sloppy guitarist, he just played off of emotion and the feel of the music live. Studio and album work is more intricate with spot on progressions.

Chief Pote 01-10-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9304171)
BTW Jimmy was never a sloppy guitarist, he just played off of emotion and the feel of the music live. Studio and album work is more intricate with spot on progressions.

ROFL Bet you're in high school. Did the music teacher wire you up today?

MeatRock 01-10-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPote (Post 9304219)
ROFL Bet you're in high school. Did the music teacher wire you up today?

TeeHee. I play music so ****ing what. Is there a problem with that, or are you trying to be a funny douche?

Dallas Chief 01-10-2013 08:45 PM

Wow. Left me kinda speechless. Thank you.

jAZ 01-11-2013 10:33 PM

So, then there is this...

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_v7QrIW0zY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_v7QrIW0zY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>