ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Regret, Regret.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229728)

bevischief 06-19-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832640)
yes thats the reason for the surgery, thats almost exactly what I told my dr. I just want to live a normal life where I can get up and have a pain free day. shit at least before surgery I did have a day here and there that I didn't hurt, not any more its everyday now.

Its different kind of pain it used to be burning and pain in my right leg, the burning was awful. This pain I now have in my hip feels like someone has a pry bar in my hip socket prying it apart, and my back aches like a tooth ache. the burning is not completely gone. The surgeon said it was nerve damage.

Get a 2nd opinion.:cuss: Before living with it.

Delano 06-19-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832615)
Cause everyone else does the same damn thing. As for you well don't read it if you don't care. Aren't you Luvs dad? If so I see why you don't like me. Its not my fault you have a fat ass daughter, so lay off and stop posting here.

You have either got luv confused with Flopnuts or milkman with papasmurf.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian 06-19-2010 10:57 PM

you should quit your job and start up that Dusty Muffin again, badgranny white.

milkman 06-19-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832615)
Cause everyone else does the same damn thing. As for you well don't read it if you don't care. Aren't you Luvs dad? If so I see why you don't like me. Its not my fault you have a fat ass daughter, so lay off and stop posting here.

The difference, dumbass, is that everyone else is here participating in other threads.

You come here and tell us about your useless life.

And no, Luv isn't my daughter, but she's a hell of lot better woman than your dumbass is.

badgirl 06-19-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 6832646)
You have either got luv confused with Flopnuts or milkman with papasmurf.
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess Milkman with Papasmurf.

Delano 06-19-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832649)
I guess Milkman with Papasmurf.

You get confused often, don't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6832648)
The difference, dumbass, is that everyone else is here participating in other threads.

You come here and tell us about your useless life.

And no, Luv isn't my daughter, but she's a hell of lot better woman than your dumbass is.

Yea she just wines and complains about her useless boyfriends in her life, when shes lucky enough to have one. I don't have 24/7 to be on here I have life outside of the Planet.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 6832650)
You get confused often, don't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Been known to.:)

Bugeater 06-19-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832652)
Yea she just wines and complains about her useless boyfriends in her life, when shes lucky enough to have one. I don't have 24/7 to be on here I have life outside of the Planet.

Translated: I can't afford an internet connection at home so I blow off my patient's care and post at work.

Delano 06-19-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832654)
Been known to.:)

Yes, exactly.

Now is the time where you must choose between devoting youself 100% to your recovery or posting on ChiefsPlanet. Choose wisely.
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6832656)
Translated: I can't afford an internet connection at home so I blow off my patient's care and post at work.

Nope I have the net at home, had to for school..I just have to much to do through the week. Hey lets go wake up these patients cause when I go to do it at 4:30 am its not early enough, if they wake up they ring out if they need me and I go look in on them once an hour to make sure they are ok. Lab wakes them up at 4:00am to draw blood and I start my round at 4:30, maybe I should go in and shake them every hour also. I bet you would love that if you were in the hospital and got woke up every 5 min.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 6832657)
Yes, exactly.

Now is the time where you must choose between devoting youself 100% to your recovery or posting on ChiefsPlanet. Choose wisely.
Posted via Mobile Device

I go to school 35 hours a week and work 36 hours a week then study and sleep, don't have much time for either one.

Bearcat 06-19-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832576)
I truely regret having had my back surgery. I have more pain now than ever in my hip and back whereas it used to be mostly in my leg.

I talked to the surgeon last week about it and he said I went back to work to soon and he wished I could find a different line of work, he said the kind of work I do that I will probably always have pain cause I keep it inflamed. He said he moved around tendons and ligaments and muscle and removed a large herniation and I went back to work before it had time to heal.

I cannot change jobs and even when I finish school the work is still hard manual labor.

I don't know what to do....I had hopes of being better after surgery and now its worse than ever.:shake:

Wasn't this discussed before the surgery? Sounds like that bit of information would be pretty damn important.

Ebolapox 06-19-2010 11:07 PM

get a ****ing psychologist, we don't give a shit.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 6832661)
Wasn't this discussed before the surgery? Sounds like that bit of information would be pretty damn important.

Yep he released me back to work without restriction after 9 weeks.