ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Tribal Warfare 10-15-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10089828)
Upgrades on defense?

Where?

I read it right here that DeVito was a journeyman hack versus top five pick, "the next Warren Sapp" Glenn Dorsey.

And Sean Smith was the worst CB in the NFL.

And Bob Sutton was an over-the-hill coattail rider who threw out underachieving defense after underachieving defense.

And don't forget that Tamba Hali is slow, out of position in a 34 and is past his prime.

Berry, Houston, and Poe must've snorted some of LT's blow and became football gods.

BossChief 10-15-2013 08:02 PM

Alex better pick up the pace a little and start being a better quarterback because we have some serious tests coming up.

The defenses of the Texans and Browns are no joke.

Denver is gonna be on top of their game and Alex is gonna need to score touchdowns, not field goals, to win.

SDs D just shut down Indy and can put points on the board.

If we are gonna have a chance in those games, Alex has to give us more than he did against Oakland.

mattschiefs 10-15-2013 08:08 PM

Alex is going to have to play better then he did against Oakland in every game. Even the rematch against Oakland. The way he played Sunday just isn't going to get the job done. The offense is going to have to get there shit together. They still have time to do it. But it better happen fast

BossChief 10-15-2013 08:18 PM

There = here or there...it's over there
Their = it's their choice if we go or not, it's due to their contributions that all of this came to fruition.
They're = they are

KCCrusader 10-15-2013 08:25 PM

The Chiefs offensive line in pass protection still looks like the same crappy OL that went 2-14.

I wouldn't expect HOF numbers from any QB playing behind this Chiefs OL until they start protecting the QB a whole lot better.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-15-2013 08:45 PM

Hi mult

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-15-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10089106)
All of that is Alexcuses 101. The book has already been written. The dude sucks statisticaly and he sucks via the eye test. Close the book on this guy every being anymore than a stop gap.

If you can keep them uncovered long enough to endure him, that is.

ChiefsCountry 10-15-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCrusader (Post 10090094)
The Chiefs offensive line in pass protection still looks like the same crappy OL that went 2-14.

I wouldn't expect HOF numbers from any QB playing behind this Chiefs OL until they start protecting the QB a whole lot better.

This year's line is giving up more sacks per game than last year and it still less than what Alex Smith took in San Francisco. Suck on that true fan douche.

Kaepernick 10-16-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 10089524)
Ahhhhh, just like the old days. You guys are lucky to have Alex around to insult, fight over, and defend.

Kind of boring around Red Zone these days. Nobody seriously debates the abilities of CK7. "When is Crabtree coming back, yawn, when will Manningham be back, yawn, sucks to lose Aldon Smith, yawn."

Nothing like Alex haters and defenders going nuclear on each other on an hourly basis. Cool shit.

It is uncanny how Chiefs Planet is mirroring the 49ers.com Red Zone with the Alex discussion.

Alex come in and everybody hates on him. He plays OK and a lot of people get their hopes up seeing he is a pretty darn good serviceable journeyman QB. Others see you will never get over the hump with him unless you drag him there.

After week 4, I posted that the Alex see-saw would resume. People jumped on me about how he was playing so well. Not 2 weeks later and the see-saw is down again.

This will be a constant as long as Alex is the QB here.

Somebody said Alex hit his ceiling with the Giants game. Nah. I don't buy it. Alex never does really well the first year in a new system. He will hit his ceiling some time next year in year 2 of the same system. He'll nurse that level in year 3. But he'll still be about a 16th-18th ranked QB with severe limitations who will rarely sabotage his team but even more rarely lift it.

I knew my work here was done when the balance on both sides hit a sort of equilibrium. Most people here know exactly what they have now in Alex. Some think that is enough. Some think that is not enough. And that difference of opinion will lead the forum to blows come playoff time.

Either way, all I can say is, thanks for the two 2nd round picks for Alex. There is no way you only win 1 game the rest of the year so it is a lock the 49ers get that conditional pick.

For a stop gap. Works for me. :evil:

We took Tank Carradine with your pick last year. Can't wait to see who we get with your pick this year, or maybe use it to trade up in the 1st.

whoman69 10-16-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10090063)
Their = it's their choice if we go or not, it's due to their contributions that all of this came to fruition.
They're = they are

Grammar cops with another bust

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10090580)

Either way, all I can say is, thanks for the two 2nd round picks for Alex. There is no way you only win 1 game the rest of the year so it is a lock the 49ers get that conditional pick.

For a stop gap. Works for me. :evil:

We took Tank Carradine with your pick last year. Can't wait to see who we get with your pick this year, or maybe use it to trade up in the 1st.

Asshole.:banghead:

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10090846)

Edit:

On second thought; we suck at drafting whereas the FA market is our killing ground.

Eat **** Pie.:)

Nightfyre 10-16-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10090063)
They're = they are

Whatever. Your and idiot!

Kaepernick 10-16-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10090846)

Who gave you Marcus Cooper on a silver platter? For free? :doh!:

chiefs1okie 10-16-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10091432)
Who gave you Marcus Cooper on a silver platter? For free? :doh!:

:hmmm: ROFL