ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I'm not superstitious, but, hell, I'm not taking any chances. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249755)

Abba-Dabba 09-11-2011 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7894556)
Yes dammit! I said I was not gonna take any chances with bad juju. I had to share that dream with you guys so it wouldn't have any chance of it coming true.

Sheesh!!

Surely you don't believe in dreamcatchers as well.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-11-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7894529)
Was this necessary?!

Yes Frankie I felt it was. You used to be someone who wasn't always mainsteam but made good points. I'm not mainstream either so I always appreciated that in you. Anymore though you're just a troll.

Jewish Rabbi 09-11-2011 01:06 AM

As long as the season doesn't break in mid-air, I'll be okay with it.

mnchiefsguy 09-11-2011 01:06 AM

If this prediction comes true, then Frankie should be banned for life. Thanks for trying to bring bad karma done upon the Chiefs Kingdom, but the Chiefs and their noble fans shall weather the storm of your negativity and emerge unscathed upon the other side.

Dante84 09-11-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 7894584)
If this prediction comes true, then Frankie should be banned for life. Thanks for trying to bring bad karma done upon the Chiefs Kingdom, but the Chiefs and their noble fans shall weather the storm of your negativity and emerge unscathed upon the other side.

Great... now what am I supposed to root for?!

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-11-2011 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 7894567)
No offense, but I'd have some serious questions about myself and my ability to fullfill my free time if I was dreaming about ChiefsPlanet.

Just like work, leave it at the door. Don't bring it home.

Yet you're up at 2 a.m. posting on CP! LMAO

Smed1065 09-11-2011 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7894520)
Old wives tale:

If you have a bad dream about someone or something, don't keep it to yourself. Tell others your dream so it won't come true.

A couple of weeks ago I had one of those 'real' dreams. I dreamt we were posting here right before the last game of the regular season. The Chiefs had managed only 3 wins and looked like they were lucky to even have that many wins. We were all disappointed in how much they had regressed. :( Worse yet, there were two teams who had a worse record than ours so we were out of the Luck derby too. A total waste of a season and a gloomy future outlook.

Bad bad dream!

I have lived with this for almost two weeks now and tried to dismiss it and not tell anyone. But the season is starting today and, like I said, I'm not taking any chances.

Dream?

That is a nightmare!

FAX 09-11-2011 07:30 AM

Well, since we're sharing ...

During a recent rare and totally unexpected fit of rage I broke a mirror over my own head then used the shards to decapitate a black cat while chanting the words, "Bloody Mary" over and over at the top of my lungs. But, except for the restraints, I felt tons better after they got me to the hospital.

FAX

Dave Lane 09-11-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7894532)
**** yeah it was. Why the **** would you post a thread like this? Seriously dude?

Agreed. Frankie is venturing dangerously close to losing thread starting privileges. And it's for his own good.

Ace Gunner 09-11-2011 08:15 AM

I had a dream I went into Frankie's fridge and drank all his beer. All of it. He sat on the couch sobbing while I guzzled all his beer relentlessly. Just sharing. Bitches.

Abba-Dabba 09-11-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7894655)
Yet you're up at 2 a.m. posting on CP! LMAO

Hmm let's see, being up at 2am going from a Saturday night into a Sunday morning. Nah, not that unusual given the society we live in.

Dreaming about a web forum, uh... yeah.

milkman 09-11-2011 08:34 AM

Frankie does post some stupid shit, but you people responding to this thread do get your panties in a bunch over some stupid shit.

Donger 09-11-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7894529)
Was this necessary?!

No, it's pretty apparent.

1ChiefsDan 09-11-2011 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7894565)
Here we go again. I already got rid of one and another goes there. :rolleyes:

I made this clear to you in another post didn't I? This is NOT a joke to me.

Ooops, hit close to home?

ForeverChiefs58 09-11-2011 09:11 AM

What a stupid ****ing thread once again. He has had 159 chances and blows it harder than his mom at a cock sucking competition every time.
He especially shouldn't be able to post today on 9-11, after saying we were responsible for the attacks. **** him.
I agree, his thread starting should be taken away and have him banned forever. All in favor, aye.