ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Rules for pooping at work (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278589)

Carlota69 11-14-2013 03:05 PM

Rules for pooping at work

Sorry, I cant post the article, but its sooo worth the click. I cried from laughter...

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/...place-bathroom

loochy 11-14-2013 03:10 PM

HAY DO YOU KNOW THE 16 KINDS OF POOPIE?

Ghost Poopie
The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.
Clean Poopie
The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.
Wet Poopie
The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.
Second Wave Poopie
This happens when you're done Poopie-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poopie some more.
Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-Poopie
The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.
Gassy Poopie
It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing.
Drinker Poopie
The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.
Lincoln Log Poopie
The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.
Corn Poopie
Self-explanatory.
Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poopie Poopie
The kind where you want to Poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.
Spinal Tap Poopie
That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.
Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.
Liquid Poopie
The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.
Mexican Poopie
It smells so bad your nose burns.
The Surprise Poopie
You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops.......a Poopie!!!
The Dangling Poopie
This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Poopie-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

SPchief 11-14-2013 03:12 PM

I give this thread 2 Pooties

BlackHelicopters 11-14-2013 03:16 PM

Still can't poop at work. Going on 3 years.

Buehler445 11-14-2013 03:16 PM

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...9604d40fc8.jpg

Carlota69 11-14-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10187327)

Thank youo:-)

Snapplez 11-14-2013 03:19 PM

Poopin at work is the wild west. No rules, only survival.

Imon Yourside 11-14-2013 03:23 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3gkYwXs9le0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tooge 11-14-2013 03:29 PM

Only one rule for pooping at my work. Nobody poops there but me!

Nzoner 11-14-2013 04:17 PM

Shitty thread

:moon:

Dayze 11-14-2013 04:25 PM

"Let me scan it" LMAO

Beef Supreme 11-14-2013 04:33 PM

The stall is a harsh matron.

BigRichard 11-14-2013 05:03 PM

This reminded me of an old video I saw that showed the etiquette for using the men's urinals and how if you didn't follow the rules it could bring about the zombie apocalypse. I have googled everything I could think of but can't find it. Anyone know which video I am talking about and where I might find it?

digger 11-14-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10187309)
HAY DO YOU KNOW THE 16 KINDS OF POOPIE?

Ghost Poopie
The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.
Clean Poopie
The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.
Wet Poopie
The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.
Second Wave Poopie
This happens when you're done Poopie-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poopie some more.
Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-Poopie
The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.
Gassy Poopie
It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing.
Drinker Poopie
The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.
Lincoln Log Poopie
The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.
Corn Poopie
Self-explanatory.
Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poopie Poopie
The kind where you want to Poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.
Spinal Tap Poopie
That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.
Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.
Liquid Poopie
The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.
Mexican Poopie
It smells so bad your nose burns.
The Surprise Poopie
You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops.......a Poopie!!!
The Dangling Poopie
This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Poopie-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

:thumb::clap:ROFL

Johnny Vegas 11-14-2013 07:18 PM

DISCLAIMER : NSFW LANGUAGE ; POOPY NOISES

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E5cEzDeRLK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>