ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dexter McCluster will catch 90 balls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263283)

Hammock Parties 09-06-2012 01:48 PM

Dexter McCluster will catch 90 balls

According to Jim Zorn, who talked to this fan on an airplane.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9...s-brain-picked

Quote:

Zorn loves McCluster, predicted he would have 90 catches this year. (so pick him up on your fantasy wire, I did..)
I'm utterly horrified if this account is true. This means:

A)I will be destroyed in another bet.

B)Our offense will be a joke if McCluster touches the ball that much.

Sofa King 09-06-2012 01:48 PM

Who the **** is going to leave the lineup so he can do that?

EDIT: Time for a new QB coach.

Reerun_KC 09-06-2012 01:49 PM

C) youre a complete failure when it comes to football knowledge.

BigMeatballDave 09-06-2012 01:50 PM

90 seems a tad high...

Reerun_KC 09-06-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8883744)
90 seems a tad high...

yeah one would think...

O.city 09-06-2012 01:51 PM

If he has that many catches, how many does Bowe, Baldwin and Breaston get? We aren't gonna throw it that much.

Mr. Arrowhead 09-06-2012 01:51 PM

most fantasy website still list him as a RB

suds79 09-06-2012 01:52 PM

Zorn is high.

That would mean DBowe & Baldwin massively underperformed.

KCUnited 09-06-2012 01:52 PM

6 bubble screens a game, sounds about right.

Chiefnj2 09-06-2012 01:53 PM

•Zorn said this is really the first season he's had quality one on one time with Cassel. Said before everything went through Haley.
•Said Haley and everyone in the organization knew Haley had to go, it wasn't a good fit.
•I noted my biggest criticism of Cassel is he is hesitant in the pocket, that he has to wait for the WR to be open to pull the trigger, versus anticipating the open WR. Zorn said that's a New England/Tom Brady way of doing it, give the QB all day in the pocket to find the open WR. •Zorn said Cassel practiced mistakes last 2 years, wasn't corrected properly in practice.
•He likes Daboll's offense, said it's a blend of West Coast and vertical passing game.
•Zorn loves McCluster, predicted he would have 90 catches this year. (so pick him up on your fantasy wire, I did..)
•He wasn't impressed with Moeaki, mostly because he was injured in Zorn's first year, but he said Moeaki's tape was just OK, that he wanted to see it live before praising the kid.
•He heaped huge praise on Hillis, and said Charles still isn't 100% (at the start of camp).
•He didn't blame Bowe for not signing, said no matter when he shows up he'll be way behind, all it takes is missing mini camps.
•Zorn said he had offers to go and coach elsewhere but the Chiefs wouldn't let him out of his contract, and declined other teams interests in interviewing him. He wouldn't say where, but did say he was happy to stay, to work with Daboll and Romeo. I like that we have a coach in demand.

ModSocks 09-06-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8883755)
•Zorn said this is really the first season he's had quality one on one time with Cassel. Said before everything went through Haley.
•Said Haley and everyone in the organization knew Haley had to go, it wasn't a good fit.
•I noted my biggest criticism of Cassel is he is hesitant in the pocket, that he has to wait for the WR to be open to pull the trigger, versus anticipating the open WR. Zorn said that's a New England/Tom Brady way of doing it, give the QB all day in the pocket to find the open WR. •Zorn said Cassel practiced mistakes last 2 years, wasn't corrected properly in practice.
•He likes Daboll's offense, said it's a blend of West Coast and vertical passing game.
•Zorn loves McCluster, predicted he would have 90 catches this year. (so pick him up on your fantasy wire, I did..)
•He wasn't impressed with Moeaki, mostly because he was injured in Zorn's first year, but he said Moeaki's tape was just OK, that he wanted to see it live before praising the kid.
•He heaped huge praise on Hillis, and said Charles still isn't 100% (at the start of camp).
•He didn't blame Bowe for not signing, said no matter when he shows up he'll be way behind, all it takes is missing mini camps.
•Zorn said he had offers to go and coach elsewhere but the Chiefs wouldn't let him out of his contract, and declined other teams interests in interviewing him. He wouldn't say where, but did say he was happy to stay, to work with Daboll and Romeo. I like that we have a coach in demand.

Interdasting.

Hammock Parties 09-06-2012 02:00 PM

Cassel and Dexter seem made for each other.

They could be like the toasty and crispy of the career-day defense, only on offense.

A true dynumbic duo.

Mr. Laz 09-06-2012 02:03 PM

90 catches at 5-8 yrds a pop?

5/6 catches, 40 yrds a game

it's feasible for a few games but i just doubt it can be that consistent

Deberg_1990 09-06-2012 02:08 PM

Awesome. The more touches the better for a playmaker like him.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 09-06-2012 02:09 PM

Could Haley really have been taht bad for Cassel and the team overall?