ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314115)

Sassy Squatch 03-06-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 13453887)

Why I don't really enjoy All Madden. Too much of this artificial difficulty bullshit.

ThaVirus 03-06-2018 08:48 PM

Yeah, that’s just All-Madden being a ****.

There isn’t a ton you can do about that sort of thing.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-06-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13453894)
Keep pluggin’ away, Fahrenheit. It’ll come in time.

At least you built your team to win in the future, which could easily coincide with your own development.

I threw 7 Interceptions this last game. 3 of them were me panicking with pressure and throwing it to a receiver I was anticipating and deserved INT's. 4 of them were ****ing bogus like the one I posted the vid of. I'm new at this game... Maybe played half a dozen times, and never on anything above Pro level... I get it that it's just gonna take time.... but to be honest, it's not even fun. The most enjoyment I get was talking to SuperTurtle, who was a cool dude. The game itself is testing my inner strengths. I almost put the controller through the TV tonight. And this was only game 2.

It's not fun... at all. lol

Hammock Parties 03-06-2018 08:49 PM

That will disappear if you raise the QB's accuracy rating high enough, though.

I've also learned to compensate sometimes. If my QB is having a rough game I start aiming throws against the way I think they're going to float.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-06-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13453886)
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7lTki2qGbeM?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks, i'll tinker around with it and start trying to post some more.

Easy 6 03-06-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 13453881)
I had less than 10 Turnovers in Week 2!!

Oh wait, no i didn't.

Combined 10 interceptions and 3 fumbles....

I couldn't figure out how to record\save a highlight to show you the shit I'm dealing with (SuperTurtle will attest).

I did record one from my phone though.. Gotta figure out how to upload it.

Honestly forget which button it is, but there is a 'cover up' button for running backs... that button was second nature to me at one point, it restricts some moves, but you wont ever cough it up

Look into it...

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-06-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13453896)
lol.

did you try to aim the pass inside? it'll do that sometimes if your QB's short accuracy rating is too low.

I'm not sure I know what that is. I do know I didn't have anything like this happen in Pro skill level.

Sassy Squatch 03-06-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13453908)
Honestly forget which button it is, but there is a 'cover up' button for running backs... that button was second nature to me at one point, it restricts some moves, but you wont ever cough it up

Look into it...

LMAO Oh my god, if you could've seen our game week 1... R1, btw.

Hammock Parties 03-06-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 13453911)
I'm not sure I know what that is. I do know I didn't have anything like this happen in Pro skill level.

You can aim passes with the left stick. Lead a receiver to the inside, outside, up the field or back shoulder/low throw.

On that play, if you had aimed the stick right as you threw, probably a completion.

You need to go through the Madden tutorial.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-06-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13453903)
Yeah, that’s just All-Madden being a ****.

There isn’t a ton you can do about that sort of thing.

That was pick number 6 of 7. About lost my shit there. There were passes where hte receiver was wide open, and he would throw the ball about 10 feet in front of himself into the ground... and the pass was supposed to be 20 yards down field... no pressure, nothing. I couldn't explain it.. It's like the Football gods said "You're 10 of 20 for 20 yards in the 4th quarter... FU, you don't get to double your yardage in one throw."

Easy 6 03-06-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13453913)
LMAO Oh my god, if you could've seen our game week 1... R1, btw.

Cover up and plow ahead for an extra 2-3 yards > wild spin and juke moves in heavy traffic

Sassy Squatch 03-06-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13453915)
You can aim passes with the left stick. Lead a receiver to the inside, outside, up the field or back shoulder/low throw.

On that play, if you had aimed the stick right as you threw, probably a completion.

You need to go through the Madden tutorial.

Unless he had his stick jammed to the left, the game doing that is completely inexcusable. Clean pocket and standing still when throwing the ball should never result in a pass being that off the mark.

Hammock Parties 03-06-2018 08:56 PM

I know it's frustrating, BUT, I completed 18 of 19 passes with Andrew Luck this morning.

The game is just compensating for robo QB accuracy by mixing in an occasional wild throw.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-06-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13453920)
Unless he had his stick jammed to the left, the game doing that is completely inexcusable. Clean pocket and standing still when throwing the ball should never result in a pass being that off the mark.

If it was, wouldn't my QB be moving? I don't think i was pressing ANYTHING other than the receiver's button.

Sassy Squatch 03-06-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13453918)
Cover up and plow ahead for an extra 2-3 yards > wild spin and juke moves in heavy traffic

If I remember correctly, he was using L2 to hold the ball tighter, which I believe actually has the opposite effect. LMAO I hit sticked the ball right into another of my defenders hands.