ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Alex Smith benched (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266936)

kcxiv 11-21-2012 09:46 PM

Ricky Stanzi must be really ****ing terrible to not even get a shot. Yet, harbaugh is not scared to make a move.

Just reminds me more of what a failure the Chiefs are

Chief_For_Life58 11-21-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9140506)
There's our next QB

he can backup geno next year

Al Bundy 11-21-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9140518)

Uhhhmmmm... :shake:

ghak99 11-21-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9140518)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Molitoth 11-21-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9140545)
Ricky Stanzi must be really ****ing terrible to not even get a shot. Yet, harbaugh is not scared to make a move.

do you really think that the chiefs are a good judge of talent when they keep trotting cassel on the field? Stanzi could be the next tom brady for all we know, (small chance) but we wont know because we have a giant turd running this team.

Red Dawg 11-21-2012 09:55 PM

I am not buying this move. Capernick looks stiff to me. He doesn't pass the eye test in my book. Alex is not real great either but this kid will not get them to the SB. I think they have gone way overboard on where he is.

kcxiv 11-21-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9140558)
do you really think that the chiefs are a good judge of talent when they keep trotting cassel on the field? Stanzi could be the next tom brady for all we know, (small chance) but we wont know because we have a giant turd running this team.

Oh i know they suck at judging talent. thats why im saying that if Stanzi cant make it into a game with how BAD our qb's are, we are ****ed beyond belief. It really is that bad.

Hell, on facebook Adam Shefter had Chiefs and Jaguars Duct Tape (i shit you not) saying what team needs more fixing. haha

This whole organization is 1 huge ****ing joke.

Red Dawg 11-21-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9140513)
It was the only move he could make after that performance against a top D.

That guy was making throws smith only dreams about... it was a no-brainer.

Uh no. One performance is all it was and the Bears shit line was the main reason they lost not this kid.

kcxiv 11-21-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9140566)
I am not buying this move. Capernick looks stiff to me. He doesn't pass the eye test in my book. Alex is not real great either but this kid will not get them to the SB. I think they have gone way overboard on where he is.

If it dont work so the **** what. Harbaugh knows what he has in Smith. He wants to see if this dude is the real deal or not. Its a no brainer move imo. Haurbaugh isnt going to get fired even if he makes the wrong move. See what you got in the kid, if he's the next great one, then its all good. If not, then go back to Smith.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Ricky Stanzi must be really ****ing terrible to not even get a shot.

Unpossible.

Ricky Stanzi is the Manzi. He's just not getting his shot for some unknown reason but that reason can't be that he sucks.

Dave Lane 11-21-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9140558)

There is absolutely no down side to starting Stanzi if the Denver game gets out of hand. Hell theres no reason even if it doesn't

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9140575)
There is absolutely no down side to starting Stanzi if the Denver game gets out of hand. Hell theres no reason even if it doesn't

Except that he won't be active

Reerun_KC 11-21-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Who gives a shit about Ricky Non NFL player Stanzi? Not anybody with a brain...

Molitoth 11-21-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140574)
Unpossible.

Ricky Stanzi is the Manzi. He's just not getting his shot for some unknown reason but that reason can't be that he sucks.

dane,
if stanzi really is that bad, then why the **** is he wasting a roster spot? Once again it falls back on pioli being a moron.. Stanzi needs playtime or needs to be cut, simple as that.

kcxiv 11-21-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9140575)

There is NONE at all. I dont even see why they dont let the kid crash and ****ing burn if he sucks that bad. Its like so what. Its like the only shot Pioli has to save face or anything. makes 0 sense, We are out of the play offs. They are playing for NOTHING but pride (though there isnt any of that left).

This organization is just it pisses me off. Pathetic.

This my Song to Pioli (its rap hardcore) haha

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zdgrpcndR7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>