ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Bronco fans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284115)

thabear04 06-03-2014 05:09 PM

Bronco fans.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...52936954.html#

Hey Denver, have you started to get over the Super Bowl loss to Seattle yet?

The Rockies are hitting the ball well, summer weather has finally arrived in Colorado, and the Broncos are holdng OTA practices with all their new acquisitions. Maybe the pain of "43-8" has started to fade just a little.

So now that the hurt has started to go away a bit, let's pick that scab wide open, shall we?

Adam Paul Cooper, a youth pastor from Kansas City, did his Chiefs fan duty when he was shipping the "Broncos Super Bowl champions" shirts to Africa, and trolled Broncos fans with photos of the shirts on social media (h/t to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer). Championship shirts are made for both Super Bowl teams, and the winning team gets theirs on the field and the losing team's shirts get sent to poor people around the world. Usually the fans of the losing team never have to see those shirts.

Unless there's an Adam Paul Cooper waiting to rub it in.

Broncos fans are probably not going to be comforted knowing that the merchandise is being used for good things, through the charity World Vision.

If the pain had started to subside from that blowout loss at all, this should bring all the bad feelings right back.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-03-2014 05:22 PM

Worst ass whoopin in Superbowl history ! Period !

Katipan 06-03-2014 05:28 PM

Yeah they don't care. Everywhere I go in this state I'm staring at someone wearing their logo from head to toe. I've seen more vehicles emblazzoned with Broncos shit than I ever thought imaginable.

Too stupid to feel pain.

Coochie liquor 06-03-2014 06:46 PM

My kinda guy!! Eff the Dung-keys

Halfcan 06-03-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10668447)
Worst ass whoopin in Superbowl history ! Period !

:thumb:

Rausch 06-03-2014 06:57 PM

I'd love to get my hands on some of that merch...

Reerun_KC 06-03-2014 07:01 PM

Chiefs fan celebration. Keep winning the off season.

Coochie liquor 06-03-2014 07:11 PM

I wonder if the people who put on the Dung-keys shirts I. Other countries become complete douches like the people who put them on here??

Coochie liquor 06-03-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10668850)
Chiefs fan celebration. Keep winning the off season.

New material much?? Or is that all your working with??

MahiMike 06-03-2014 07:15 PM

5 time losers. A record!

Reerun_KC 06-03-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10668895)
New material much?? Or is that all your working with??

Like you are any better? All you can do is make fun of the team that has been to more superbowls than times you have been laid.

Shut up n00b

Coochie liquor 06-03-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10668918)
Like you are any better? All you can do is make fun of the team that has been to more superbowls than times you have been laid.

Shut up n00b

Might wanna check some of my other posts mr short penis. I def have more material than you have teeth in your fat head (but that ain't saying much) I see you post the same crap over and over. If you're gonna be an annoying Dung-key fan at least try not to be as shallow as every other idiot who puts on that awful colored jersey (although I'm sure I'm asking too much) and ouch "noob", can't tell you how deeply that hurts!!So.... New material please!!!

Reerun_KC 06-03-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10668969)
Might wanna check some of my other posts mr short penis. I def have more material than you have teeth in your fat head (but that ain't saying much) I see you post the same crap over and over. If you're gonna be an annoying Dung-key fan at least try not to be as shallow as every other idiot who puts on that awful colored jersey (although I'm sure I'm asking too much) and ouch "noob", can't tell you how deeply that hurts!!So.... New material please!!!

Blah blah blah. You go getem tiger.

Coochie liquor 06-03-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10668973)
Blah blah blah. You go getem tiger.

Exactly!! It's ok darlin'

Reerun_KC 06-03-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10669040)
Exactly!! It's ok darlin'

Wtf? Darlin? You trying to hit on me? Yo sick ****ing closet raider fan. GTFO of here with this shit.