ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Johnson gets a game ball.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105824)

Ultra Peanut 12-06-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
metrolike and david need to ****

Maybe they can arrange a "four bedpost match" with Scanlon & Roy.

Dartgod 12-06-2004 11:33 AM

Cripple fight!!

David. 12-06-2004 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
So because Blaylock got speared (see, illegal) and was injured that means he couldn't have ran as well as LJ. OK.

ROFL

He came back out and got JACKED UP. He's just too small. I'm not talking about height like Priest. His frame just isn't big enough for an NFL rb. Good thing we had a big capable back in LJ or else we would have lost the raider game because DB IMO is too small to hack it.

Pants 12-06-2004 11:34 AM

Ain't no fight, just trying to make people see how it is. LJ could be hella good, but IMO he hasn't proven it yet.

Pants 12-06-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
He came back out and got JACKED UP. He's just too small. I'm not talking about height like Priest. His frame just isn't big enough for an NFL rb. Good thing we had a big capable back in LJ or else we would have lost the raider game because DB IMO is too small to hack it.

Oh, so the size the problem. I agree that Blaylock isn't big, but he makes up in speed and agility for that. He got hit in the HEAD illegaly, that could happen to Priest just as easily.

David. 12-06-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Oh, so the size the problem. I agree that Blaylock isn't big, but he makes up in speed and agility for that. He got hit in the HEAD illegaly, that could happen to Priest just as easy.

illegal ismeagel.....

I have to go to class.

I assume we're all in agreement that I'm right and therefore win. MU>KU

Iowanian 12-06-2004 11:38 AM

I wish I'd have seen the game. I've yet to see Johnson run and look confident with my own eyes.

I'm glad he's improving and giving some looks at potential. It never made sense to me for Vermeil to bash him, if they had any intention of trading him for more than some used Hubba Bubba.

Ultra Peanut 12-06-2004 11:39 AM

In summation...

Call me Ismeagel.

David. 12-06-2004 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
In summation...

Call me Ismeagel.

no problem Ismeagel

Ultra Peanut 12-06-2004 11:40 AM

Thank you, David..

ROYC75 12-06-2004 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmt1
You're right, it was just the Raiders. Apparently you missed his performance against San Diego.

It appeared to me neither of them did well against San Diego ?

So your point again is ?

Fairplay 12-06-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Oh, so the size the problem. I agree that Blaylock isn't big.

Please, to much information.

Pants 12-06-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
illegal ismeagel.....

I have to go to class.

I assume we're all in agreement that I'm right and therefore win. MU>KU

LMAO, you assume you are right? Hahahahaha. Your argument: "illegal ismeagel", ROFL you are saying if Priest got inured in the same way you'd say he did worse than LJ? ROFL

*Notice my use of the smilies, just like David, I'm soo cool.

Logical 12-06-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Nice...yet that didnt stop you to offer your critique on him in this thread.

That is pure genious (chiefsplanet spelling)

All I said on this thread about him was:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I am happy for the team but not for that POS LJ. I will never like the whiny little bitch but when he does well for the team that is great. Hopefully when it comes to his next contract negotiation Carl screws his azz.

That is not a critique on his performance, in fact that would indicate I understand he had a good game for the team.

Gaz 12-06-2004 11:42 AM

Heh...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Cripple fight!!

That made me laugh out loud.

I had to turn it into a coughing fit because the cubicle gophers were giving me the eye.

xoxo~
Gaz
Working stiff [heh, those double entendres never get old].