ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jets & Tebow (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266636)

the Talking Can 11-15-2012 07:28 AM

i can't believe people care this much about a fullback

bevischief 11-15-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119482)
Nobody gives a flying **** about Tim Tebow on this board except for you Donks fans.

Nobody.

This.

BlackHelicopters 11-15-2012 08:30 AM

I want to have Tim Tebow's child.

okoye35chiefs 11-15-2012 08:32 AM

Everyone has known that Sanchez is no good ---

I guess the Jets didn't know because they just inked him to a 5 year deal!
ROFL

Mile High Mania 11-15-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9120481)
Everyone has known that Sanchez is no good ---

I guess the Jets didn't know because they just inked him to a 5 year deal!
ROFL

They gave him a $58M extension, right? Money well spent... I don't even think Sanchez can bring to a team what a guy like Orton can bring to a team.

Sanchez is only going to be 'good' with great talent. He's not a leader... he's not a guy to put a team on his back and say "I got it". He's just not, he was surrounded by insane talent at USC and now he's struggling.

Good luck with all that.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9119511)
Nobody says "he's great"...

I know this, a team and a city rallied around him last year and the team improved. Why not try it again?

That may have been the biggest fraud of a season in NFL history. The guy's a joke of a QB, but that may indeed be better than Sanchez.

luv 11-15-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119482)
Nobody gives a flying **** about Tim Tebow on this board except for you Donks fans.

Nobody.

True dat.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9119928)
Manning is a ****ing fluke. QBs like that are NEVER gift wrapped to a team via free agency.

In any other year where the planets don't align, what would the Donks be doing at QB right now? I'll betcha Tebow would be a part of that plan whatever it is.

The Great Assweiler would be ripping the league a new one in their minds.

Deberg_1990 11-15-2012 09:37 AM

I think the Broncos and their staff got about as much and as far as they could out of Tebew last season. Last year was his ceiling. Why do you think they got rid of him after he won a playoff game? Who does that?

Anyhow, its doubtful if any NFL team is ever going to go "All in" with Tebow at this point.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9120594)
I think the Broncos and their staff got about as much and as far as they could out of Tebew last season. Last year was his ceiling. Why do you think they got rid of him after he won a playoff game? Who does that?

Anyhow, its doubtful if any NFL team is ever going to go "All in" with Tebow at this point.

Those morons thought he was a franchise QB ROFL

Mile High Mania 11-15-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9120594)

I don't disagree... simply saying, Sanchez is a failure - you have another QB sitting there and while he may not be much better, why not try something else?

cyborgtable 11-15-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9120336)
What in the world are you talking about? Rex has stated he has no intentions of benching Sanchez.

This, hell Rex didn't even want Tebow. Most believe it was an order by Woody Johnson to sell the stupid PSLs and the most expensive ****ing tickets in the nfl. It didn't work, the players on the team don't like either qb and with the way our trainwreck season is going some of the other starters may tank on purpose if Tebow is brought in

listopencil 11-15-2012 01:47 PM

“I believe that there are Tebow fans, and there are Broncos fans,” he said. “My responsibility is to the Broncos fans, and my responsibility is to Pat Bowlen and what he wants to do, and that’s win championships. “

-John Elway

listopencil 11-15-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9120889)
...some of the other starters may tank on purpose if Tebow is brought in

Check this out. We're lucky as ****:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...c-d20e8f2289b9

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-22-2012 06:20 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

And @mortreport reports it's "a virtual certainty" that Tim Tebow will play in 2013 for the Jacksonville Jaguars.