ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs How much do you think the Chiefs pay Mitch Holthus? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267096)

GoHuge 11-26-2012 07:09 PM

How much do you think the Chiefs pay Mitch Holthus?

I just clicked on 810 a few minutes ago and hear him doing his idiotic "put the hammer down baby" and "huge!" clown suit dumb shit on his whatever show that's on tonight and it got me to thinking. How much do they have to pay him the be the mouthpiece for this embarrassment of an NFL franchise?

I think to do his job the way he does it it's an act that he's doing just for the check or if he really believes in this cheerleader shit he does the guy is just a complete and total asshat. I'm sure he is a decent human being, but JFC dude......if he had a shred of self respect he'd resign his post in protest. Gots to be lots and lots of $$ to subject himself to this shit year after year making himself look like a complete ****in clown.

stonedstooge 11-26-2012 07:11 PM

As per company policy, the Chiefs did not release the terms of the contract

DTLB58 11-26-2012 07:41 PM

No idea how much $ they are paying him. But it is his dream job, he is just holding out that they will get good while he is doing it. Meanwhile, the dude has to be getting paid better than me doing physical labor everyday.

He is really good at what he does (Game day announcing) I challenge anyone to go toe toe with him with Chiefs knowledge and that includes myself and I've been around awhile plus read tons.

I would LOVE his job!

ILChief 11-26-2012 07:43 PM

I liked Harlan better but Mitch is good

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 07:44 PM

250k at least.

He's been wearing black lately. Good guy. Just doing his job as a homer these days.

penguinz 11-26-2012 07:45 PM

Mitch is an asshat.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9154802)
As per company policy, the Chiefs did not realize the terms of the contract

FYP

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 9154953)
Mitch is an asshat.

No he's not, jackass. It's his job to be a homer.

If you think he actually likes Pioli or Cassel or RAC you're clueless.

-King- 11-26-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge (Post 9154795)
I just clicked on 810 a few minutes ago and hear him doing his idiotic "put the hammer down baby" and "huge!" clown suit dumb shit on his whatever show that's on tonight and it got me to thinking. How much do they have to pay him the be the mouthpiece for this embarrassment of an NFL franchise?

I think to do his job the way he does it it's an act that he's doing just for the check or if he really believes in this cheerleader shit he does the guy is just a complete and total asshat. I'm sure he is a decent human being, but JFC dude......if he had a shred of self respect he'd resign his post in protest. Gots to be lots and lots of $$ to subject himself to this shit year after year making himself look like a complete ****in clown.

LMAOLMAO Yeah sure.

penguinz 11-26-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9154957)

the nicknames he gives players cancel out any hatred he has for pioli.

Chief_For_Life58 11-26-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9154957)

maybe youre clueless for thinking he doesnt like them? huh huh huh???

stevenidol 11-26-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge (Post 9154795)

:LOL: His job is many people's dream job, but yeah he should turn that paycheck down.

penguinz 11-26-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9154971)
maybe youre clueless for thinking he doesnt like them? huh huh huh???

you can tell in interviews that he is not a fan of the current regime. But still an asshat.

the Talking Can 11-26-2012 07:51 PM

we'd all suck pioli's tater tot for $200,000

penguinz 11-26-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9154978)
we'd all suck pioli's tater tot for $200,000

You have some low self esteem.