ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Hey folks Im in a situation, some thoughts would be appreciated....... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214498)

RedThat 09-19-2009 02:45 PM

Hey folks Im in a situation, some thoughts would be appreciated.......

Okay, Im considering enrolling into university in the future. Anyway, that is not the point of this thread, Im taking an English course to enroll into university for next year and there happens to be this really SMOKIN hot girl in my class.

I mean she is absolutely incredible. I haven't approached her or spoken to her yet, mind you Im kinda shy because she is smokin hot causing me to feel intimidated abit. We happen to sit at the opposite ends of the room diagonally from each other. And we happen to look at each other briefly time to time. The other day when we were in class we looked at each other I initiated a smile towards her, and she smiled right back at me, then, she looked downwards towards the ground bit her lip and smiled.

There happens to be a garbage can right close by the table where Im sitting. From time to time she'll get up make a trip to the garbage can to throw out her trash and smile at me. Another time the teacher was summarizing a short story in class, cracked a few jokes about it, I laughed out loud and when I did the smokin hot girl looked right at me, smiled and her eyes kinda bulged forward towards me as if they were glowing.

Now, I've only been in this class for 2 weeks and the teacher said once she is familiar with everyones names she will arrange our seats in new groups, thats means I'll be sitting with new people. Hopefully I'll get lucky where we'll both sit at the same table.

NewChief 09-19-2009 02:50 PM

I think she's a vampire and is trying to make you her victim. I'd eat lots of garlic and start wearing a cross.

milkman 09-19-2009 02:51 PM

Quit being a pussy and persue that pussy.

Buck 09-19-2009 02:54 PM

ROOFIES

"Bob" Dobbs 09-19-2009 02:54 PM

Go. For. It!

JD10367 09-19-2009 02:55 PM

Tell her you believe in women being virgins when they marry. So ask if you can PIIHB.

MoreLemonPledge 09-19-2009 02:57 PM

Does she use compact fluorescent light bulbs?

scorpio 09-19-2009 02:59 PM

http://humbleopinion.files.wordpress...chloroform.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 09-19-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6087212)
Quit being a pussy and pursue that pussy.

No shit dude. She looked down, bit her lip, and what? Man the **** up, or turn in your card. Life is full of peaks and valleys. Don't be afraid of greatness and screw yourself out of it's peaks.

MoreLemonPledge 09-19-2009 03:08 PM

Just follow her around for a few days and find out what her routine is (where she lives, when she eats, sleeps, etc.). Then just show up at every place she goes and stand and stare at her for a couple of seconds, until she sees you. Then slowly walk away. Repeat. She'll find it irresistible.

Dartgod 09-19-2009 03:12 PM

I think GoChiefs should take this one.

Reerun_KC 09-19-2009 03:13 PM

Good luck dude, Just talk to her, ask here about the class and what she thinks of it...

Then just be you. Good things come to those who are genuine...

Reerun_KC 09-19-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 6087256)
I think GoChiefs should take this one.

ROFL

He said it was a smoking hot girl.. Not some flaming dude looking for a sausage...

GoChiefs has zero game when it comes to women...

MoreLemonPledge 09-19-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6087258)
Good luck dude, Just talk to her, ask here about the class and what she thinks of it...

Then just be you. Good things come to those who are genuine...

Great advice, but that only works in movies. Pretend to be someone you aren't. Like maybe a drifter who's too cool for school, but with a sensitive side that you rarely show because of a traumatic incident.

Sure-Oz 09-19-2009 03:17 PM

Just talk to her...you won't get anywhere waiting

women aren't intimidating, you're making it that way