ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Brannen Greene is a giant douche (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281682)

KCCHIEFS27 02-23-2014 02:27 AM

Brannen Greene is a giant douche

So, as my girlfriend and I were dropping off two of my close friends at the Oread Hotel, Brannen Greene is walking out. Obviously, hammered out of his mind. Takes one look inside our car and decides to throw a pizza box right onto my windshield. Before I can even get out and say anything, the prick comes up to my side window and starts yelling obscenities and asking me what the f*** I'm going to do. Okay, I get it, you are a Kansas basketball player. Congratulations, bum. I try to let the bad apple be and just leave without incident, but as we are trying to leave, Greene and his friend, with a group of about 4 girls, are standing exactly in the exit of the drive. We honk and they immediately start to turn and yell at us as if we are in the wrong, but my girlfriend opens the door and tells them to get the f*** out of the way and they again, direct nothing but hostility towards us as if we're wrong for trying to use the drive and by interrupting their conversation. Of course, everybody laughs and security does nothing. I know it's a college basketball town, but damn, I am really pissed off right now because of this idiotic behavior and disrespectful nature. I decided to take the high road since I am 28 and recently out of the Navy, but I know the guy has had issues before because it is continuously brought up by his lack of playing time and comments from Self. I just lost a TON of respect for these guys.

TimBone 02-23-2014 02:34 AM

This story isn't bias at all? You hold absolutely zero blame? The guy looked at your car and just randomly threw a pizza at it? Sounds legit.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2014 02:40 AM

LMAO

Silock 02-23-2014 02:40 AM

ITT: Drunk kids do stupid things.

KCCHIEFS27 02-23-2014 02:48 AM

Guy, I am 28 years old and served my country for 4 years in the Navy. You think it's bias because he is a KU basketball player? Haha, unreal. Drunk kids do dumb things, yes. But kids with that type of profile who know they have a much bigger impact in the eye of public? Give me a break. Kids like that used to be beaten and ridiculed when America was a strong nation. Now, these kids are spoon fed and given pats on the back by people like you. Congrats for pussifying this place.

Fish 02-23-2014 02:49 AM

Kids being knuckleheads.........

Chiefspants 02-23-2014 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27 (Post 10448029)
So, as my girlfriend and I were dropping off two of my close friends at the Oread Hotel, Brannen Greene is walking out. Obviously, hammered out of his mind. Takes one look inside our car and decides to throw a pizza box right onto my windshield. Before I can even get out and say anything, the prick comes up to my side window and starts yelling obscenities and asking me what the f*** I'm going to do. Okay, I get it, you are a Kansas basketball player. Congratulations, bum. I try to let the bad apple be and just leave without incident, but as we are trying to leave, Greene and his friend, with a group of about 4 girls, are standing exactly in the exit of the drive. We honk and they immediately start to turn and yell at us as if we are in the wrong, but my girlfriend opens the door and tells them to get the f*** out of the way and they again, direct nothing but hostility towards us as if we're wrong for trying to use the drive and by interrupting their conversation. Of course, everybody laughs and security does nothing. I know it's a college basketball town, but damn, I am really pissed off right now because of this idiotic behavior and disrespectful nature. I decided to take the high road since I am 28 and recently out of the Navy, but I know the guy has had issues before because it is continuously brought up by his lack of playing time and comments from Self. I just lost a TON of respect for these guys.

You are going to find tools whenever you assemble a group of 18-22 year old guys. The fact that Bill obliterated Greene's playing time should speak volumes about the team's reaction to this type of behavior.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27 (Post 10448037)
Guy, I am 28 years old and served my country for 4 years in the Navy. You think it's bias because he is a KU basketball player? Haha, unreal. Drunk kids do dumb things, yes. But kids with that type of profile who know they have a much bigger impact in the eye of public? Give me a break. Kids like that used to be beaten and ridiculed when America was a strong nation. Now, these kids are spoon fed and given pats on the back by people like you. Congrats for pussifying this place.

I agree. Let's beat our kids.

KC_Connection 02-23-2014 03:07 AM

Sounds like college kids acting like college kids on a Saturday night to me. What exactly were you expecting?

Phobia 02-23-2014 03:17 AM

I believe the dude. It's entirely plausible that a basketball player is a douche. If you're going to fabricate a story, you can do a whole lot better than "he threw a pizza on my car".

kcchiefsus 02-23-2014 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10448043)
Sounds like college kids acting like college kids on a Saturday night to me. What exactly were you expecting?

Seriously? You really think this just sounds like college kids acting like college kids? Then you're probably as big of a piece of shit as this KU trash. I sure as hell never did anything like this in college. Throwing a pizza box on somebody's car and asking "What are you going to do about it?" is ridiculous. I guess at KU they don't teach a thing called "respect".

BWillie 02-23-2014 04:18 AM

If completely true, I agree. Ive met at least ten KU ball players before and they are almost always nice guys, even the ones you might not expect. I dont like hearing about this behavior, I get the being young and drunk part, but you shouldn't be able to do whatever you want. Maybe just send an email to the athletic dept expressing your uncomfortable experience. Even if that just brings up the subject with Greene w one of the coaches, it may help discourage this behavior in the future.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-23-2014 04:35 AM

He goes to KU so he is probably gay. Has to get frustratingly drunk so he has an excuse he can't get it up for the chick he needs to be seen with.

milkman 02-23-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 10448049)
Seriously? You really think this just sounds like college kids acting like college kids? Then you're probably as big of a piece of shit as this KU trash. I sure as hell never did anything like this in college. Throwing a pizza box on somebody's car and asking "What are you going to do about it?" is ridiculous. I guess at KU they don't teach a thing called "respect".

Respect should be taught by parents or guardians, before the kid is even a twinkle in some college's eyes.

Anyong Bluth 02-23-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10448041)
I agree. Let's beat our kids.

If you hit them hard enough, they'll fall right in line, be perfect, and never screw up again for infinity + 2.

Or die.

Damnit! I always mix those 2 up. Such a silly goose!