ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   New Guy (sorta) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98970)

Spicy McHaggis 09-18-2004 10:34 PM

New Guy (sorta)

Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this site for a # of months and I just have to say you are all the most unruly bunch of hooligans I've ever seen in my life. I feel right at home. 10 second life story - Born raised in Kansas, go to KU now, love the Hawks and the Chiefs, I'm of Irish/Finnish descent and my current favorite beverage is Maker's Mark on the rocks. I look forward to shooting the sh*t with all of you and enjoying some football. One last thing. Anyone adopted Keyaron Fox yet?

Rain Man 09-18-2004 10:36 PM

Oye. Welcome t' ye, Oirishman.

milkman 09-18-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintMcManus
I just have to say you are all the most unruly bunch of hooligans I've ever seen in my life.

Hooligans? Us? :harumph:

Welcome.

KcMizzou 09-18-2004 10:42 PM

Sheesh, just what we needed.. another jayhawker... :shake:

Welcome aboard, man.

Nzoner 09-18-2004 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintMcManus
Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this site for a # of months and I just have to say you are all the most unruly bunch of hooligans I've ever seen in my life. I feel right at home. 10 second life story - Born raised in Kansas, go to KU now, love the Hawks and the Chiefs, I'm of Irish/Finnish descent and my current favorite beverage is Maker's Mark on the rocks. I look forward to shooting the sh*t with all of you and enjoying some football. One last thing. Anyone adopted Keyaron Fox yet?

1,2,3 strikes and whiff

Just my way of saying welcome to the planet :D

jspchief 09-18-2004 10:48 PM

I can only assume that when he says "Hawks" he means the Iowa Hawkeyes. Good for you, don't cave to the pressure of those KU dorks.

Slayer Diablo 09-18-2004 10:51 PM

A fellow Irelander? Awesome! Can't really say that much about Kansas, though.... Answer me this: Why did God invent beer?

David. 09-18-2004 10:52 PM

oh god, NO MORE GAYHAWKS :) welcome...I guess

Jenson71 09-18-2004 10:54 PM

Welcome my degradingnameforfinnishpeople-Mick friend.

Spicy McHaggis 09-18-2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Loser Diablo
A fellow Irelander? Awesome! Can't really say that much about Kansas, though.... Answer me this: Why did God invent beer?

He didn't want the Irish to rule the world. And thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Phobia 09-18-2004 11:51 PM

Hooligans. I think I'm feeling insulted. I've not yet reached "hooligan" status, though I've aspirations to reach new heights.....

Bah. Welcome to the Planet, I guess. I'm going to bed soon. Tailgating comes early today.

the Talking Can 09-19-2004 12:03 AM

I don't trust the Finnish.

Jamie 09-19-2004 02:29 AM

I think this is as good a place as any to wonder textually if anyone remembers me as spidermanjj* from the old Chiefs board at rivals.com.

*disclaimer: did not condone Andre Rison in any form

Pants 09-19-2004 02:38 AM

Yo what up Jaime, I give you rep for going to KU. Cuz we cool and shit. Don't listen to those gay Fizzou a$$holes, they are just ****ing jealous. So anyway I just got home being sober enough to drive from my friends place... it's gonna be a challenge getting up for Chiefs tomorrow.

sparkky 09-19-2004 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Loser Diablo
Answer me this: Why did God invent beer?

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin