ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life It's not a stereotype...... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267909)

Deberg_1990 12-21-2012 08:43 PM

Everyone knows black people love to film stuff on their phones.....

Of course its a stereotype^^

Raiderhater58 12-21-2012 08:55 PM

if the shoe fits...

Otter 12-21-2012 09:24 PM

Good as thread as any...

I was dealing with an Axe Body Wash guy not too long ago who offered me a free sample of 32oz shower gel that smelled just like a black guy. I forget the 'flavor' it was labeled but it smelled just like a black guy who was out at the bars and looking for pussy.

Roll with black guys in Jiu Jitsu all the time and know the smell. It's not bad smell and a lot of chicks apparently love it.

Do white guys have a smell to to black people? Serious question.

rabblerouser 12-21-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9230557)
It's almost like there are a lot of stupid racists on this board.

Nah, we have a black President; racisim's over now, haven't you heard??

the Talking Can 12-21-2012 09:42 PM

jesus christ

it makes it hard for me to pretend i don't post a board with racists...

-King- 12-21-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9230992)
Good as thread as any...

I was dealing with an Axe Body Wash guy not too long ago who offered me a free sample of 32oz shower gel that smelled just like a black guy. I forget the 'flavor' it was labeled but it smelled just like a black guy who was out at the bars and looking for pussy.

Roll with black guys in Jiu Jitsu all the time and know the smell. It's not bad smell and a lot of chicks apparently love it.

Do white guys have a smell to to black people? Serious question.

Wet dog.

Otter 12-21-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9231009)
jesus christ

it makes it hard for me to pretend i don't post a board with racists...

If you're referring to my post in any fashion it was a serioius question. Let a brother get you in scissors and tell me it's the same smell as a Jew, Chinese, North Korean or any other pale person on this earth. It's not. Plain and simple.

Didn't say it was bad just where am I going to ask this but a message board?

Quote:

Wet dog.
It's a musky smell and again, a lot of chicks love it. Not hating.

I just want to know. No easy way of asking and that's why it's being done on a message board. But not trolling or being a dick at all. Really.

Brock 12-21-2012 09:56 PM

Jesus Christ, what an embarrassment.

the Talking Can 12-21-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9231023)
If you're referring to my post in any fashion it was a serioius question. Let a brother get you in scissors and tell me it's the same smell as a Jew, Chinese, North Korean or any other pale person on this earth. It's not. Plain and simple.

Didn't say it was bad just where am I going to ask this but a message board?

It's a musky smell and again, a lot of chicks love it. Not hating.

I just want to know. No easy way of asking and that's why it's being done on a message board. But not trolling or being a dick at all. Really.

no man, just the thread starter

Otter 12-21-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9231034)
Jesus Christ, what an embarrassment.

If I rolled with Phobia and asked if he smelled like BBQ it would be funny. Break down the walls brother.

I just got back from having a couple beers with the 'black dudes' after trying to choke each other out by the way and we got along fine.

Funny, I'll be friends with them for years and we've haven't even said "hi" in the 15. Weird huh?

FlaChief58 12-21-2012 10:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Hkq3c.gif

Otter 12-21-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9231058)

Won't be sticking around long enough to entertain the sandy vaginas looking to turn that question into calling me a racist. I'll ask in on the guys after a couple beers next time. At least they'll get a laugh and tell me the truth.

I'm beat.

ThaVirus 12-21-2012 10:18 PM

Black people often smell like cocoa butter lotion or a certain type of hair product. That's more of a cultural thing than it is racial though.

I highly doubt there's any discernible difference in odor among races..

Saulbadguy 12-21-2012 10:18 PM

Ugh.

Otter 12-21-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9231069)
Black people often smell like cocoa butter lotion or a certain type of hair product. That's more of a cultural thing than it is racial though.

I highly doubt there's any discernible difference in odor among races..

It is cocoa butter...thank you. It wasn't a troll question. Rep