ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

KChiefer 10-08-2012 12:07 AM

Dieon Sanders on NFLNetwork just defended the fans saying they weren't cheering the injury. Finally, an analyst that doesn't believe Winston's butthurt is absolute reality.

Priest31kc 10-08-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8991017)
Dieon Sanders on NFLNetwork just defended the fans saying they weren't cheering the injury. Finally, an analyst that doesn't believe Winston's butthurt is absolute reality.

Missed it, what did he say? Or was that all he said?

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8991016)
Do you view those fan bases in a negative light because of those moments?

Not sure how I felt at the time.

Pretty trivial, not that I think about it.

Chief_in_Commander 10-08-2012 12:10 AM

also I don't know if anyone has shown this before but I follow Winston on Twitter and here are his 3 tweets since the game ended that were all 7hrs ago.....

Eric Winston ‏@ericwinston
I've said what I wanted to say and i won't be talking about it any further. I stand by what I have said. I believe what I said.

I won't RT some of the mentions I got but I encourage people to go thru them. To the vast majority of you, thank you for the support!!

Obviously i know not all 70k were cheering. And please don't act like the cheering started when Quinn came in.

FAX 10-08-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8991013)
Winston really needs to notify the media and admit he overreacted and apologize to fans.

Don't hold your breath, Mr. Dave.

I sense the nefarious hand of Dr. Evil at work in this calamity.

FAX

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8991024)

FAX

The True Fans will probably end up patching this up. Winston has already thanked some of the fans.

KChiefer 10-08-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 8991019)
Missed it, what did he say?

Just that fans have tweeted him saying they weren't cheering the injury and Winston has it wrong. He didn't go into detail like Dilfer's dumbass. However, Sander's co-host was sticking with the throw the fans under the bus routine. It's funny that they have time to condemn this, but not take 30 extra seconds to post Cassel's numbers or talk about the general frustration that has been building for years here.

ghak99 10-08-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8991024)

FAX

A soundbite bonus has probably already been added to his contract.

Chief_in_Commander 10-08-2012 12:13 AM

You can tell by his Tweets he has been getting told that he was wrong but he is too ****ing stubborn/stupid to admit he was wrong and blew it way out of proportion

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8991029)
Just that fans have tweeted him saying they weren't cheering the injury and Winston has it wrong. He didn't go into detail like Dilfer's dumbass. However, Sander's co-host was sticking with the throw the fans under the bus routine. It's funny that they have time to condemn this, but not take 30 extra seconds to post Cassel's numbers or talk about the general frustration that has been building for years here.

The national media doesn't care about the KC QB situation because the nation doesn't care.

ghak99 10-08-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8991027)
The True Fans will probably end up patching this up. Winston has already thanked some of the fans.

DEB ALL CAPS has probably already taken one for the team.

KChiefer 10-08-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_in_Commander (Post 8991022)
also I don't know if anyone has shown this before but I follow Winston on Twitter and here are his 3 tweets since the game ended that were all 7hrs ago.....

I've said what I wanted to say and i won't be talking about it any further. I stand by what I have said. I believe what I said.

I won't RT some of the mentions I got but I encourage people to go thru them. To the vast majority of you, thank you for the support!!

Obviously i know not all 70k were cheering. And please don't act like the cheering started when Quinn came in.

Didn't he say he was done talking about it, but then continues to tweet about it. Diva much!?!?

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8991037)
DEB ALL CAPS has probably already taken one for the team.

Super. She can do that all the while the point about our hatred for Cassel, whether displayed correctly with a banner or incorrectly with cheers, is made.

KChiefer 10-08-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8991035)
The national media doesn't care about the KC QB situation because the nation doesn't care.

That's fine, but please spare us Dilfer meeting us at camera 2.

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8991046)
That's fine, but please spare us Dilfer meeting us at camera 2.

Agreed. Dilfer has done this before. He loves being on the soap box. As I mentioned earlier, a Jets fan I respect said he thought what Dilfer said was a joke. Dilfer, meaning to or not, took a shot at diehard fans. Not all are going to be happy about that. Don't spend all those money covering a game, charging for it, and then tell us to chill out about it. Injuries OK, but he meant more than that IMO.