ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Marcellus 04-02-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9550131)
So, what did Go Chiefs do to get banned haha

He created this thread which in retrospect may be a damn good reason.

It also may be reason to be promoted to Mod.

HemiEd 04-02-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9550134)

Dammit Tim I was searching for that! :D

Frazod 04-02-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9550140)
Dammit Tim I was searching for that! :D

"well bye" in Google images

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550093)
You are such a goddamn tool. Christ.

I am getting fed up with ChiefsPlanet. I'm not even kidding.

The vast majority of posters here are incredibly lazy compared to other message boards, football conversation is met with derision, and this ****ing mod bans people he doesn't like because he doesn't like them.

This is just stupid bullshit, and I'm seriously getting exhausted with it.

You are MORE than welcome to take your business elsewhere. I pity the board that gets your dumb ass.

MTG#10 04-02-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550136)

I thought he was you. If you're not ****ing with me, tell him I said my bad.

Im not and I will. Now on another note, are mods able to read PM's?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550130)
No.

He wasn't.

He was standing up for a respected member here who was attacked on an absurd level.

And he ended up being banned just as long as the offending party for one reason: the mod didn't like him.

**** that. This is absolutely stupid, and it's getting pretty close to curtains for me.

Why on Earth would you get that worked up over AC? It's his board. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. And it's not like he does it all the time. If you don't like the member base here, that's one thing, but allowing the owner of the place to rile you up doesn't make a lot of sense to me and I happen to know you're a very intelligent individual. Don't be trollable.

COchief 04-02-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9549781)
Of all the metric shiton of trash I've seen thrown around on this board about Dane, never have I seen his honesty questioned, now maybe I missed something, but if that had happened I am pretty sure we'd all hear about it all the time. (if this is off, don't forget the "maybe I missed")

You seem to be slapping that innocent victim card around quite heavily, so if you are this super-sweet poster you are claiming to be that never attacks anyone, care to elaborate on this "mob" business? Doesn't sound very nice on the surface to me.

/yes the comment was way out of line and the ban well deserved, but some of the details of the backstory with you two doesn't add up in my eyes.

BossChief, are we only taking the softball questions Fat Scott-style?

I have never once see Dane accused of lying, and frankly your handling of this situation makes what he said happened seem right on to me as far as the FB and whatever else.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9550149)

Nope. Not that I know of. I can read rep comments, but I can't nor would even be interested in reading PM's.

patteeu 04-02-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9549998)
I'm pro-Geno, but I'm not militant about it.

I think there are probably quite a few people like that. I used to be cautiously hopeful that Geno was the one, but I'm far less optimistic about it now. Now, I'm hoping the QB that the Chiefs like best falls to us in the 2nd round after we trade down in the first.

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9550137)
Oops, I didn't mean to do that. I thought you had to strip yourself of all human feelings and independent thought to join the Geno ranks. My mistake.

No seriously, I think the Geno fans have been a bit overzealous in challenging anyone who doesn't completely buy in. I'm particularly irked by the quick charges of racism if anyone dares to mention a comparison to a black QB who didn't pan out as if Geno is dissimilar to every failed black QB the NFL has ever seen in all relevant ways, but that's not the only type of example. That doesn't mean I'm mad though. I'm a big, long-time fan of SNR even though he's one of the more aggressive ringleaders. I'm sure you're cool too, even though I've had much less exposure to you.

The overzealous Geno fan thing is being blown out of proportion like a lot of stuff on Dramaplanet imo.

Sure there are spirited debates, but i dont notice a lot of berating back and forth unless Dane is involved tbh.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9550144)
You are MORE than welcome to take your business elsewhere. I pity the board that gets your dumb ass.

Like this place is some crown jewel.

Expansive thoughts on just about anything are hardly ever worth the effort any more, if they ever were.

Football threads, of all things, are met with derision and shit threads like this balloon to 1,000 posts.

This place has become a ridiculous carousel of snarking and lazy one-liner assessments. Add on top of that, the owner of the board exercises wonton prejudice against people who's political views he dislikes, and of course people who he just doesn't like.

ChiefsPlanet has reached the point of diminishing returns.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9550149)

nope, you'd have to go in and directly query the database... DaFace and myself have access to do that but I don't think anyone else does and it is a MAJOR pain in the ass so it never happens.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550158)

Expansive thoughts on just about anything are hardly ever worth the effort any more, if they ever were.

Football threads, of all things, are met with derision and shit threads like this balloon to 1,000 posts.

This place has become a ridiculous carousel of snarking and lazy one-liner assessments. Add on top of that, the owner of the board exercises wonton prejudice against people who's political views he dislikes, and of course people who he just doesn't like.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable -- like a coma.

Frazod 04-02-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Door-ass-goodbye, one who sucks the penis. You'll be missed about as much as smallpox.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550148)
Why on Earth would you get that worked up over AC? It's his board. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. And it's not like he does it all the time. If you don't like the member base here, that's one thing, but allowing the owner of the place to rile you up doesn't make a lot of sense to me and I happen to know you're a very intelligent individual. Don't be trollable.

AC is just one element of many. There's only one thing he genuinely controls, and that's wonton and typically unjustified banning of members he simply dislikes, or (more commonly) members whose political views he dislikes.

Meanwhile you (not you personally) can pretty much insult members any way imagineable, which I think we can all agree sets an extremely bad precedent going forward.

It's just this entire culture of the board has followed that lazy example, and this board just... the entire thing has lost its goddamn burst.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550163)

...Alright.

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

This place has become a ridiculous carousel of snarking and lazy one-liner assessments.

It's probably always been that way. But I'm reaching the point of diminishing returns.

Chiefsplanet is whatever you make of it. It's always has been that way. There isn't a thread like this at all in Draftplanet. There is plenty of discussion there. Your "late night bullshit" threads get plenty of football onyl activity.

I agree that threads turn into Smith vs Smith a bit too often, but that's because it's such a polarizing topic on the most important position relative to the team's success.

It sounds like the drama lately is too much for you. Take a break from it.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550163)

ROFL That is funny.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550167)
AC is just one element of many. There's only one thing he genuinely controls, and that's wonton

I like soup.

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

AC is just one element of many. There's only one thing he genuinely controls, and that's wonton and typically unjustified banning of members he simply dislikes, or (more commonly) members whose political views he dislikes.

Meanwhile you (not you personally) can pretty much insult members any way imagineable, which I think we can all agree sets an extremely bad precedent going forward.

It's just this entire culture of the board has followed that lazy example, and this board just... the entire thing has lost its goddamn burst.

I disagree. This thread is full of burst.

The forum just feels negative right now because of all this drama. You've been here long enough to understand the ebb and flow

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

After 13 years, the SOC mantra led this place to group think. It has been very bad for the board. It's slowly starting to stop, and we're seeing all of the arguments and name calling again. Frankly, I think it's finally getting back to normal. We haven't had a good 2000 post thread over this shit in a long time. And honestly, as I've always said, I LOVE it. Dramaplanet baby! Where grown men shit their pants and act like scorned teenage girls on prom night.

RNR 04-02-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Don't get our hopes up~

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550176)
I disagree. This thread is full of burst.

Exactly. This is what passes for burst here.

This.

This is whatever this board's version of interesting conversation is. Scorched earth bullshit.

That's exactly what I mean.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Wait, it's not?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550181)
After 13 years, the SOC mantra led this place to group think. It has been very bad for the board. It's slowly starting to stop, and we're seeing all of the arguments and name calling again. Frankly, I think it's finally getting back to normal. We haven't had a good 2000 post thread over this shit in a long time. And honestly, as I've always said, I LOVE it. Dramaplanet baby! Where grown men shit their pants and act like scorned teenage girls on prom night.

Save Our Chiefs was everything good about ChiefsPlanet in a nutshell.

It was a rare moment where creative energy and collective resources made this place an advocacy machine. It took the board to the next level.

Which it is promptly squandering.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:44 PM

Someone sent me some rep saying I'm too nice sometimes and hopes I don't get an ulcer. I'm nice because I don't give a shit. This is all fun and games to me. Like no one has ever watched me unleash on someone. And that's fun and games to me too. So go get raped by a 400lb man. :)

tooge 04-02-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550186)

This.

This is whatever this board's version of interesting conversation is. Scorched earth bullshit.

Quit bitching about it already and leave. FFS.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550192)
Someone sent me some rep saying I'm too nice sometimes and hopes I don't get an ulcer. I'm nice because I don't give a shit. This is all fun and games to me. Like no one has ever watched me unleash on someone. And that's fun and games to me too. So go get raped by a 400lb man. :)

Is it rape if I like it?

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550186)

This.

Honestly, you're kinda just bitching.

You know damn well there is plenty of good football talk to be had. The drama around here for the last day or so has your opinion swinging to one side. Simmer down. 24 hour rule.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

AC is just one element of many. There's only one thing he genuinely controls, and that's wonton

Eggdrop, get it right.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550191)

It was a rare moment where creative energy and collective resources made this place an advocacy machine. It took the board to the next level.

I agree about SOC. But it led to group think. It got so much attention that everyone jumped on the bandwagon. That was not good for the board. This place has ALWAYS been for the thick skinned only. There has ALWAYS been a level of teenage level insults hurled at one another, and it's hilarious for me. Probably not for you I assume. And that's fair. Different strokes for different folks.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9550194)
Quit bitching about it already and leave. FFS.

What a well reasoned retort. It has caused me to recalculate my entire assessment of ChiefsPlanet, as so many of this forum's members so frequently do.

seclark 04-02-2013 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Flopnuts;9550192]Someone sent me some rep saying I'm too nice sometimes and hopes I don't get an ulcer. QUOTE]

they must be a ****in idiot.
sec

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9550196)
Is it rape if I like it?

How could it have been rape your honor? She was on top!

RedDread 04-02-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

It created a lot of pent up energy that now has no outlet except for the draft talk. There was a climax but we weren't fulfilled.

Masturbation.

Swanman 04-02-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9550105)
Before this recent stuff, neither had Dane and I.

Like HE said in his thread, we considered each other friends and had mutual respect for each other.

like I said...

I never said we don't stand our ground and argue our points...but I have never brought real life stuff into those arguments.

When he said that, I figured he would quickly apologize and it would be done with. Just another heated debate.

He didn't and thats a real shame.

Exactly.

Attacking me over draft value charts was like WTF?..especially when I showed him how the chart is still relevant by breaking down last years draft trades in point value and he just left and didn't even acknowledge it.

It's just like Dane said...he was using this place as a vent and was being a dick to specific members (milk, SNR, myself and htis) for little to no reason and at one point, snapped.

From what I can gather, some people are pseudo-rationalizing Dane's awful comment by saying the mean ol' Geno gang was mean to him. I just don't see the connection between heated football debate and openly making light of a family situation. I will admit, however, that I am biased about Dane. I never much cared for his rich California douchebag schtick.

BossChief 04-02-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550151)
BossChief, are we only taking the softball questions Fat Scott-style?

I have never once see Dane accused of lying, and frankly your handling of this situation makes what he said happened seem right on to me as far as the FB and whatever else.

Haha

Handling of what? I didn't get the guy banned...I didn't report a post, contact a mod or anything else.

EVERYTHING I POSTED AS A RESPONSE to his facebook message was truth.

Every last word.

What part would you like to verify?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=seclark;9550202]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550192)
Someone sent me some rep saying I'm too nice sometimes and hopes I don't get an ulcer. QUOTE]

they must be a ****in idiot.
sec

Naw, it was some salty old ****er that doesn't put up with anyone's bullshit. I'll tell ya sec, I live near table rock lake. Anyone crosses the line with me will find themselves in a 55 gallon barrel on the bottom of that lake. And with over 800 square miles of shoreline, it'll be years before someone finds em. ;)

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550197)
Honestly, you're kinda just bitching.

You know damn well there is plenty of good football talk to be had. The drama around here for the last day or so has your opinion swinging to one side. Simmer down. 24 hour rule.

Absolutely, I'm bitching.

The football talk on this board has just been paltry, actually.

But that's only one element of it. That's only one aspect.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9550204)
It created a lot of pent up energy that now has no outlet except for the draft talk. There was a climax but we weren't fulfilled.

Masturbation.

Yeah.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550210)

I've felt it to be that way for a long time. That's why I come in, make a post and exit. I pretty much know what every poster is going to say. Because they've already said it 50 ****ing times.

Discuss Thrower 04-02-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

What is the "movement" supposed to do now? New GM? Done. HC? Done. Starting QB? Yup.

The Save our Chiefs movement was a once and a lifetime thing. We realized the team was heading down the path of Detroit or Cleveland and decided to have none of that bullshit. Ownership has done things that suggest that they want to win.. or at least avoid banners being flown over the parking lots pregame. SOC can't do much more than that because beyond the efforts to oust Pioli, there isn't a whole lot Chiefs fans agree on.

A few weeks ago I was called everything but a white kid with glasses for pointing out the statistical identicalities between Cassel and Alex and expressing the opinion the team probably won't win a playoff game in the near future with that QB under center, let alone have a winning record.

This was in a public place, too.

So to think that the planet is "squandering" the positive gains of the SOC movement when there's nothing more the team can do is pretty quizzical.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

First wonton, now poultry.

Dinner on the mind? Get that blood sugar up and maybe you'll come back in better spirits.

Frazod 04-02-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Do you need an engraved invitation to get the **** out? Seriously, just go.

Write if you get work.

Like that would ever happen. LMAO

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Paltry?

How many times have we discussed however many different topics on whichever prospect?

What have we NOT talked about on here over the course of the last 6 months?

Every topic has been beaten to death, over and over and over again. Maybe you just need to take a break. You're PMSing today and CLEARLY, your opinions are swayed and you aren't looking at it objectively. Go log off and take a nap.

COchief 04-02-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9550208)
Haha

Handling of what? I didn't get the guy banned...I didn't report a post, contact a mod or anything else.

EVERYTHING I POSTED AS A RESPONSE to his facebook message was truth.

Every last word.

What part would you like to verify?

At any given moment a 1000+ posters are looking for anything to nail Dane on, so his first lie out of thousands upon thousands of posts was about a pretty emotional poster who is enjoying a whirlwind of sympathy? Doubt it.

Again, super-sweety, tell us about your "mob" he continues to reference? Or did he just happen to make his first two lies on the planet about you in one message?

loochy 04-02-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Quite frankly, the football talk aspect gets boring and stale really fast in the offseason

Sassy Squatch 04-02-2013 03:51 PM

Fly a banner begging them not to draft Joeckel is next.

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550225)
At any given moment a 1000+ posters are looking for anything to nail Dane on

Bullshit.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550216)
I've felt it to be that way for a long time. That's why I come in, make a post and exit. I pretty much know what every poster is going to say. Because they've already said it 50 ****ing times.

That's what I mean by diminishing returns.

And there are ways that that can be changed. But the easier, simpler route is the lowest common denominator, with the example being set from the top.

COchief 04-02-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550229)
Bullshit.

You are in the process of posting in exhibit A, look around.

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550232)

And there are ways that that can be changed. But the easier, simpler route is the lowest common denominator, with the example being set from the top.

What is it that you want to see discussed that we haven't already beaten to death? If your issue is diminishing returns....then maybe it's time to take a break.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550223)
Paltry?

How many times have we discussed however many different topics on whichever prospect?

Every topic has been beaten to death, over and over and over again. Maybe you just need to take a break. You're PMSing today and CLEARLY, your opinions are swayed and you aren't looking at it objectively. Go log off and take a nap.

ALL of this. Hell I've gotten to the point of making up crazy football conspiracy theories about Albert and the draft just to have something new to talk about.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

That's why in your thread earlier I told you to keep ****ing posting and come give me a hug. I don't care what anyone says, when it comes to football, you've achieved top 5 status. Just for the reason you make posters think with different scenarios, and polls. I love them. It's needed around here. So STFU and stick around. You're not going to like everyone around here, and the policies. Quit being so emotional about it. :)

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550225)
At any given moment a 1000+ posters are looking for anything to nail Dane on, so his first lie out of thousands upon thousands of posts was about a pretty emotional poster who is enjoying a whirlwind of sympathy? Doubt it.

Again, super-sweety, tell us about your "mob" he continues to reference? Or did he just happen to make his first two lies on the planet about you in one message?

Speaking of nailing, how's that barrel-bodied broad on roller skates doing?

-King- 04-02-2013 03:55 PM

Dane is probably beating the shit out of some 97 year old woman at the bus stop right now just because he can't come on here and vent anymore.

Hope you guys are happy.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9550218)
What is the "movement" supposed to do now? New GM? Done. HC? Done. Starting QB? Yup.

The Save our Chiefs movement was a once and a lifetime thing. We realized the team was heading down the path of Detroit or Cleveland and decided to have none of that bullshit. Ownership has done things that suggest that they want to win.. or at least avoid banners being flown over the parking lots pregame. SOC can't do much more than that because beyond the efforts to oust *****, there isn't a whole lot Chiefs fans agree on.

A few weeks ago I was called everything but a white kid with glasses for pointing out the statistical identicalities between Cassel and Alex and expressing the opinion the team probably won't win a playoff game in the near future with that QB under center, let alone have a winning record.

This was in a public place, too.

So to think that the planet is "squandering" the positive gains of the SOC movement when there's nothing more the team can do is pretty quizzical.

This is all a good point, but I never pretended that this board could only be "saved" through constant advocacy.

It has, however, become a one-note horn. The extremism bullshit, the scortched earth stupidity, and now a license for you to pretty much say whatever you want As Long As The Right People Like You... it's all evidential of laziness and lowest common denominator stupidity. It doesn't make this place inviting for new members or members like myself who've read a hundred threads like these as the same people have the same brainless conversations.

I'm not saying it has to be Masterpiece Theatre. But I'm tired of it being a constant cripple fight.

ModSocks 04-02-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550236)
You are in the process of posting in exhibit A moron, look around.

Gee, posting about Dane in a thread about Dane? Yeah, everyone is just head hunting for Dane....GTFO here with that shit. Stupidest shit i've read in this thread.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:57 PM

Direckshun's wonton arrogance is delectable.

COchief 04-02-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9550244)
Speaking of nailing, how's that barrel-bodied broad on roller skates doing?

She went nuts as expected a couple times so she went bye-bye as stated in that thread. Thankfully, and surprisingly, haven't heard from her since.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550250)

Are you saying you're craving Direckshun's wonton?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Paltry?

Yeah, like 75% of those threads are started by me. Because nobody else is starting them.

Then *I* get criticized for talking football too much by some idiots here. It's goddamn stupid.

Quote:

Maybe you just need to take a break. You're PMSing today and CLEARLY, your opinions are swayed and you aren't looking at it objectively. Go log off and take a nap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550239)
If your issue is diminishing returns....then maybe it's time to take a break.

Of course. This is the boilerplate comeback to ANY criticism of how stupid this board has become.

The complainer is full of shit. It's just unthinkable that whatever purpose this board pretends to serve has shriveled up into little more than lazy one-liner snark fests in the face of absolutely any stimulus.

Scientology called, they want their rigid intolerance for various viewpoints back.

-King- 04-02-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Paltry?

Lol pretty much this. We're in month 4 of no Chiefs football. Everything that's going to be said up to this point has for the most part been said. Other than for events like the combine/free agent/draft, there isn't a whole lot of *new* football discussion to be had.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550254)
Are you saying you're craving Direckshun's wonton?

Only if pork is involved.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550226)
Quite frankly, the football talk aspect gets boring and stale really fast in the offseason

Riiiiiiiiiight.

COchief 04-02-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550248)
Gee, posting about Dane in a thread about Dane? Yeah, everyone is just head hunting for Dane....GTFO here with that shit. Stupidest shit i've read in this thread.

Don't be overdramatic, I think we're well over 10K posters here now. You don't think 5-10% of them wouldn't love to pin him down in a lie of some sort? Totally plausible and completely realistic figure and no where near the dumbest thing in the thread.

Marcellus 04-02-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550263)
Riiiiiiiiiight.

Goddammit you have drawn all the attention to you and away from the Dane bashing.

-King- 04-02-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Riiiiiiiiiight.

What do you want to talk about right now? Chiefs drafting Joeckel? Geno? Alex Smith? Free agent moves?

What hasn't been beaten to death yet?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550250)

LMAO

Donger 04-02-2013 04:02 PM

Direckshun, perhaps it would please you if a subforum were created that had a rather stringent entry requirement, say an IQ of 120+? Would that make you happy?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9550266)
Goddammit you have drawn all the attention to you and away from the Dane bashing.

THERE ARE ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED

ISSUES OF DISCUSSION THERE ARE

RNR 04-02-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Returns? Have you ever offered a dime to help with costs here? I ask because if you have not then you have had great results by free loading and getting countless hours of entertainment. Also if you have not you have a pretty big set of balls calling out the guy who provided and provides this entertainment for you~

ModSocks 04-02-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550256)
Yeah, like 75% of those threads are started by me. Because nobody else is starting them.

Then *I* get criticized for talking football too much by some idiots here. It's goddamn stupid.

Of course. This is the boilerplate comeback to ANY criticism of how stupid this board has become.

The complainer is full of shit. It's just unthinkable that whatever purpose this board pretends to serve has shriveled up into little more than lazy one-liner snark fests in the face of absolutely any stimulus.

Scientology called, they want their rigid intolerance for various viewpoints back.

You have yet to answer my question. What is it that we can discuss that we haven't already been doing since September?

Dude...THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. Everyone has already formed their opinions. We are less than a month away from the draft. It's over. Every topic has been debated, over and over and over again.

With what info we have, we've talked about it.

Why the hell are you raging NOW? In THIS thread? This Dane drama and Gochiefs banning thing is ****ing with your balance, man.

HemiEd 04-02-2013 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Flopnuts;9550209]
Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9550202)

Naw, it was some salty old ****er that doesn't put up with anyone's bullshit. I'll tell ya sec, I live near table rock lake. Anyone crosses the line with me will find themselves in a 55 gallon barrel on the bottom of that lake. And with over 800 square miles of shoreline, it'll be years before someone finds em. ;)

My neighbor down there told me it was a thousand miles?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9550267)
What do you want to talk about right now? Chiefs drafting Joeckel? Geno? Alex Smith? Free agent moves?

What hasn't been beaten to death yet?

We've only really had a serious, detailed discussion on this board of like 10-20 prospects.

There are 300 joining the NFL in April.

loochy 04-02-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550279)
THERE ARE ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED

ISSUES OF DISCUSSION THERE ARE

This post is not about football.

Mr. Laz 04-02-2013 04:04 PM

I want somebody to call me out.

:sulk:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550276)
Direckshun, perhaps it would please you if a subforum were created that had a rather stringent entry requirement, say an IQ of 120+? Would that make you happy?

LMAO

I think there should be a Direckshun subforum. I would rock that shit.

All the football, draft bullshit, "Justified" talk, music chat, and liberal politicking a soul can stand.

COchief 04-02-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Riiiiiiiiiight.

I'll offer some insight from a lurker supreme:

I think most people enjoy your takes and that you drive FB discussion, but as many others have alluded to, everything has been done to god damn death already. I mean shit, I looked at the draft board the other day and saw a new mock from you everyday, which is just bullshit and speculation (not intended to offend, literal interpretation), which is challenging to discuss on a daily basis.

Also, you're being an attention whore in this thread and look like a baby.

RedDread 04-02-2013 04:04 PM

If this board was just about the Chiefs I probably never would have come back after the '03 season.