ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Kid blows himself up for internet fame... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156996)

Bowser 01-20-2007 10:42 AM

He should have stapled those things to his nuts so we wouldn't have to deal with his demon seed spawn to do stupid shit when they get older.

88TG88 01-20-2007 11:56 AM

what a dumb ****

L.A. Chieffan 01-20-2007 12:11 PM

I had a buddy named Judd that was a legitamite crack baby and would do stupid shit like this ALL the time, but he did it just to entertain his drunk friends. Poor Judd, if he was just born a few years later he would've been a youtube God.

BWillie 01-20-2007 12:43 PM

Hey, this kind of shit worked for Steve-o, Johnny Knoxville, and the rest of the Jack Ass crew. Now they are millionaires and the rest of you are eating it up. Haven't you ever seen Jackass 2? Those guys a ****IN crazy, and this is how they started out

jidar 01-20-2007 12:53 PM

lolz

Easy 6 01-20-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
Hey, this kind of shit worked for Steve-o, Johnny Knoxville, and the rest of the Jack Ass crew. Now they are millionaires and the rest of you are eating it up. Haven't you ever seen Jackass 2? Those guys a ****IN crazy, and this is how they started out

Those guys are straight up MORONS & i dont give a rats ass how much bank they make, the sooner one of them bites the dust in some idiotic stunt, the sooner this "phenomenon" can be put to bed.

TinyEvel 01-20-2007 01:51 PM

For some reason, I believe the sh*t Evel Kinevel did risking his life was much more heroic.
At least Evel would get out ther and do some seatstand wheelies and pyrotechnics for the better part of an hour. Followed by a "Don't do drugs" message to the kids.

This punk has put risking your life for human entertainment back a hundred years.

Actually, What would be a good youtube video: make grainy film of dudes at the turn of the century doing this shit. Like letting a Model T roll over their dick, or putting their hands through oneof those old washtub wringers.

And you could have his friends, in Derbies and all those formal clothes, with handlebar moustaches, laughing their asses off like dumbasses.

Easy 6 01-20-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
For some reason, I believe the sh*t Evel Kinevel did risking his life was much more heroic.
At least Evel would get out ther and do some seatstand wheelies and pyrotechnics for the better part of an hour. Followed by a "Don't do drugs" message to the kids.

This punk has put risking your life for human entertainment back a hundred years.

Actually, What would be a good youtube video: make grainy film of dudes at the turn of the century doing this shit. Like letting a Model T roll over their dick, or putting their hands through oneof those old washtub wringers.

And you could have his friends, in Derbies and all those formal clothes, with handlebar moustaches, laughing their asses off like dumbasses.

I agree, theres a big difference between stunt pro's like Evel & the Jackass gang. Johnny Knoxville actually seems like a cool guy, but the stuff those guys do is completely ignorant.

Calcountry 01-20-2007 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
what a dipshit
his father didn't spank him enough while he was growing up

What, do you think his father was even arround?

Buck 01-20-2007 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
i told u i was hardcore

lmao

Rain Man 01-20-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel

That'd be kind of cool. People putting their tongues on steamship boilers, people falling astraddle split rail fences, people throwing firecrackers at the Archduke Ferdinand...

And then you could follow it up with a "Young Lasses Gone Wild" video that shows turn-of-the-century women pulling up the tops of those full-body swimsuits, making out in stagecoaches, and flashing the Archduke Ferdinand.