ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Texas A&M LT Joeckel is coming out for draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268622)

ChiefsCountry 01-08-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 9296650)
But you have to agree that this is a very DOWN QB year.

Bunch of ****ing horseshit.

DTLB58 01-08-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9296591)
Good. We want more excellent talent at the top of the draft, in case Reid isn't completely sold on Geno and wants to trade down a few spots to grab a different QB. The more good non-QB talent at the top of the draft, the better for the Chiefs.

Get ready for it. His history shows he drafts OL and DL usually in the 1st rd.

ILChief 01-08-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9296488)
Luke Joeckel the best OT to come out in 10 years?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Joe Thomas, jake long, and Matt Kalil were all the best LT in ten years yet they've all been drafted in the last ten years

mr. tegu 01-08-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 9296650)
I can totally understand where you are coming from. You are right, I have nothing but what I heard on the radio stating that some think he's the best OT prospect in 10 years.

But you have to agree that this is a very DOWN QB year.
-Everyone is charging ahead for Geno solely based on his big numbers early in the season.
Barkley was so/so and got hurt.

Assuming those are the 2 best options for the 1st pick at QB. They just both appear to be "Christian Ponder" to me. Game managers at best.

Just NOT the type of players you take with the overall no. 1 pick if there is a stunning player at a different position. Like a Jarvis Jones type guy who can really be a game changer.

We are not going to be able to turn this all around in 1 season, I'm sorry. We need talent.

This won't end very well...

BigMeatballDave 01-08-2013 02:32 PM

NO

tyton75 01-08-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9296656)
Bunch of ****ing horseshit.

lol.. Really? If its such horseshit, how does Colin Klein make it as a Heisman finalist and your God Geno doesn't?

This QB class is SO good that a Freshman QB won just about every major QB award.

Lets forget about the fact that we could potentially lose Brandon Albert and Dwayne Bowe, giving us 2 major holes to fill. Not to mention that we have NOTHING on the other side of Brandon Flowers.

MEDIOCRE college QB or BUST!!!

tyton75 01-08-2013 02:34 PM

btw.. this is fun! lol

AussieChiefsFan 01-08-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9296675)
NO

In a word. This.

WildTurkey 01-08-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9296662)

Mostly due to him drafting McNabb and being set at the QB spot for most of his tenure

mr. tegu 01-08-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9296662)

I am sure that has nothing to do with having McNabb for 10 years and not needing to consider drafting a QB...:rolleyes:

ChiefsCountry 01-08-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 9296683)
lol.. Really? If its such horseshit, how does Colin Klein make it as a Heisman finalist and your God Geno doesn't?

This QB class is SO good that a Freshman QB won just about every major QB award.

Lets forget about the fact that we could potentially lose Brandon Albert and Dwayne Bowe, giving us 2 major holes to fill. Not to mention that we have NOTHING on the other side of Brandon Flowers.

You really should just shoot yourself and save everybody the trouble because you are ****ing stupid.

RealSNR 01-08-2013 02:35 PM

True Fanz List of Non QBs to Pimp So We Can Avoid Having to Draft a QB at #1

Manti Te'o
Jarvis Jones
Luke Joeckel
Taylor Lewan
Bjoern Werner
Damontre Moore

Almost there, guys. We're almost done with the excuses from these idiot true fans.

Once Albert gets a new contract, they'll back away from Joeckel and Lewan and any other dumbshit tackle they want.

It will be down to Werner and Moore, and I think there we can point to the new defense we'll run coupled with ZERO need behind Hali and Houston.

It won't be long now, fellas. The tards will shut the **** up soon.

AussieChiefsFan 01-08-2013 02:36 PM

Jarvis Jones hype is over?

htismaqe 01-08-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 9296579)
The venom in here is awesome.

fwiw.. Jarvis Jones does remind me a bit of Derrick Thomas.

Derrick Thomas...

with spinal stenosis...

ptlyon 01-08-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 9296683)

Oh shiiiiiiit, now you've done it