ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 9-1 and still in first place. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278697)

Three7s 11-18-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 10201265)
Not for long. Denver is clearly the better team and will be ahead of us by the end of the year.

And the way the Chiefs play is about at a 10-6 to 11-5 level. They're wildcard material.

Simply Red 11-18-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10201146)
The Redskins?

Aren't they a steaming pile of shit?

Yes, not sure who that idiot is. But yes, they're terrible.

Predarat 11-18-2013 08:16 AM

http://4-akamai.tapcdn.com/images/th...4-original.gif

Predarat 11-18-2013 08:18 AM

This thread sucks, and not a good sucks either. Now THIS is a good suck

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/130614...d_lollipop.gif

Lzen 11-18-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10201120)
You won't win out. I see loses to the Chargers next week, the Broncos again, the Redskins and the Colts.

ROFL

ChiefsSuckBalls 11-18-2013 08:35 AM

Great win last night guys!!!

wink91wink 11-18-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10201248)
They are not that bad. RGIII is far improved over when Denver played him, his more of his elusive self and Alfred Morris should have a pretty damn good day against a KC defense that gives up nearly 5 yards per carry. The weakness of the Redskins defense are their corners and safeties which is fine when you face the Chiefs because Smith can't throw the ball to save his life. Once again, as long as teams prevent the Chiefs defense from scoring, they should be fine.

I live near DC, and watch the games each week. They are a steaming pile of shit. RG3 looked debatably worst this week then he did vs Denver. He was overthrowing everyone.

The Bad Guy 11-18-2013 08:36 AM

Anyone predicting a home loss to the Chargers and a loss to the Redskins pays absolutely no attention to the NFL.

Gravedigger 11-18-2013 08:42 AM

Even if we lose to the Chargers on the road, the Colts at home and the Broncos at home were still 12-4. I'll take that.

Strongside 11-18-2013 09:02 AM

Well, since we're going to shit all over Phyllis' face this weekend and Denver will lose in NE, I'm ok with it.

tredadda 11-18-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 10201093)
I don't know why everyone is so confident of beating Dungver in KC, after an ass whipping like we just took tonight.

It's funny how for me at least this whole season took a pivot after this game...To me, suddenly it feels just like last year, and I'm not sure that we can win more than one or two more games this year...

:spock: We beat ourselves more than Denver beat us.

GloryDayz 11-18-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 10200924)
Second place. Denver wins head-to-head tiebreaker.

THIS! We lost more than a game last night! We lost our undefeated status, we lost 1st place, and we lost any chance of gaining any respect from anybody who matters. Sure, they'll say nice things about our D, but the truth is we were exposed for the crap we are in terms of an overall football team.

And this team is to blame. They knew what all was on the line (starting with bragging rights), and they ****ing screwed the pooch and quit.

They also lost a lot of backing. For what it's worth, this team just earned a lot less deeply entrenched fan support because they burned us on the national stage. If they think this is just one loss and they thought the talking heads were wrong and didn't matter (last week), they can expect a lot more of it for the coming weeks. And they won't be favored in Arrowhead - because they shouldn't be.

These players don't care enough, and the coaching staff isn't going to demand it, they appear to be all too willing to gloss it all over and "keep it in house" while the fans get ripped apart by other fans. Good to be them I guess.

Strongside 11-18-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10201389)
Anyone predicting a home loss to the Chargers and a loss to the Redskins pays absolutely no attention to the NFL.

This. The Chargers are on a downward spiral and don't worry me a bit at home. RGIII and company are just awful right now.

Strongside 11-18-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10201433)
THIS! We lost more than a game last night! We lost our undefeated status, we lost 1st place, and we lost any chance of gaining any respect from anybody who matters. Sure, they'll say nice things about our D, but the truth is we were exposed for the crap we are in terms of an overall football team.

And this team is to blame. They knew what all was on the line (starting with bragging rights), and they ****ing screwed the pooch and quit.

They also lost a lot of backing. For what it's worth, this team just earned a lot less deeply entrenched fan support because they burned us on the national stage. If they think this is just one loss and they thought the talking heads were wrong and didn't matter (last week), they can expect a lot more of it for the coming weeks. And they won't be favored in Arrowhead - because they shouldn't be.

These players don't care enough, and the coaching staff isn't going to demand it, they appear to be all too willing to gloss it all over and "keep it in house" while the fans get ripped apart by other fans. Good to be them I guess.

Add GloryDayz to the suicide watch list.

Marcellus 11-18-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10201433)

LMAO good grief dude.