ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

Hammock Parties 07-27-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9839474)
Alex was hurt in the beginning of the 4th game. He was 2 and 1 going into the game. The injury was season ending. He tried to tough it out and played like crap before going on IR. What part of this do you struggle to comprehend?

Why did you lie and attribute games played by Dilfer to Alex?

I didn't.

Just pointed out that the 49ers sucked that year and Alex sucked in his 7 games.

He's not a guy who can "elevate" his teammates.

notorious 07-27-2013 08:17 PM

We had shit QBs and the most horrifically reeruned offensive staff in football history last year.

I plan on seeing vast improvement from McCluster and other players like him.

Mav 07-27-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9839481)
I didn't.

Just pointed out that the 49ers sucked that year and Alex sucked in his 7 games.

He's not a guy who can "elevate" his teammates.

All of these absolutes. I prefer to wait and see them play the games.

Jakemall 07-27-2013 08:28 PM

BS.

He played 7 games total. He was hurt in the 4th game and did not ot play after the 1st qtr. He played 3 more games hurt before deciding that he was a liability with the injury. He did not produce 8-8 as you imply. He was 2-1 healthy. He didnt play much the 4th game. Played 3 more games injured because Nolan pushed.

What part do you want to deny?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9838822)
You know what happens when Alex Smith plays with a running game and defense in the bottom 10?

You get this abortion.

Shit, this guy played with the 4th ranked defense and produced an 8-8 season.

Hammock Parties 07-27-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9839518)
BS.

He played 7 games total. He was hurt in the 4th game and did not ot play after the 1st qtr. He played 3 more games hurt before deciding that he was a liability with the injury. He did not produce 8-8 as you imply. He was 2-1 healthy. He didnt play much the 4th game. Played 3 more games injured because Nolan pushed.

What part do you want to deny?

He played in 10 games and had a 5-5 record on an 8-8 team.

Stats here. 2009 season. Did you get confused?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/sfo/2009.htm

I'm pretty sure he was shitty as **** while the 4th ranked defense cursed his name ever night.

Jakemall 07-27-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9839523)

I'm pretty sure he was shitty as **** while the 4th ranked defense cursed his name ever night.

2007. You are trying to change dates. Damn, you are good.

Mav 07-27-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9839523)

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/sfo/2009.htm

he didn't play bad in 2009. That was the best hes ever played actually.

Jakemall 07-27-2013 08:40 PM

Mav would you quote the first post of page 26 for me. I can't quote links.

Mav 07-27-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9838822)
You know what happens when Alex Smith plays with a running game and defense in the bottom 10?

You get this abortion.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/sfo/2007.htm

Shit, this guy played with the 4th ranked defense and produced an 8-8 season.

here it is.

Hammock Parties 07-27-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9839534)
he didn't play bad in 2009. That was the best hes ever played actually.

Played well enough to get a team with a #4 defense to 8-8.

Holy ****ing shit.

There's your ceiling, folks!

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-27-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9839892)
Played well enough to get a team with a #4 defense to 8-8.

Holy ****ing shit.

There's your ceiling, folks!

LMAO Arguing with someone who can't argue back...

AdumbGuy 07-27-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9837433)
sighs. No one knew what they were getting with Drew Brees when he signed with the Saints. The Chargers kicked him to the curb, the Dolphins didn't want him. New Orleans was his 3rd option.

Of course Alex Smith can realize his potential at this point. He wouldn't be the first to be a late bloomer now would he?

Understand the CONTEXT of what I am saying.

Rich Gannon, and Kurt Warner. No, not saying that Alex Smith can be either one of those, but, Alex has a very similar skill set to Gannon. Mobility, their plusses as qbs being short accuracy, and being very smart.

Its amazing what situation and place can do for a guys career.

that's not true. Marty wanted to keep Brees. His GM wanted to move on with the younger Rivers. You know, the same idiot GM that fired marty after he went 14-2 and replaced him with the venerable Norv Turner. Brees was a legit non-game manager qb and he was still young at the time. CANNOT be compared to Alex "My best work in 7 years is as an efficient game manager" smith

GoChargers 07-27-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9839948)
You know, the same idiot GM that fired marty after he went 14-2 and replaced him with the venerable Norv Turner.

To be fair, firing Marty wasn't idiotic. He was choking away playoff games every year as usual (including the most idiotic challenge of all time during his last playoff game with the Chargers), he was insubordinate (the same reason he was fired in Washington), and he was trying to hook his family members up with jobs regardless of qualification. The time had come for a new coach.

Replacing Marty with Norv Turner was so dumb, it helped cripple the franchise for a very long time and cost AJ his job (AJ's shit drafts and cheapness played a role in that too).

And getting rid of Brees wasn't THAT idiotic. At the time, it was extremely questionable whether he'd ever play again because of his shoulder injury (brought on by, surprise surprise, Marty being stubborn). And Rivers ended up being an elite quarterback until the past couple years.

milkman 07-28-2013 05:06 AM

Tony Romo, much like Brett Favre was, is a dumbass with big time playmaking ability.

Mike Holmgren was able to reel Favre in early on, and won a SB, but his dumbassery through the following years cost the Packers further opportunities.

Romo's playmaking keeps the Cowboys competitive, but his dumbassery costs them equally.

I'd be no more happy to have traded for him than I am with Alex Smith.

The only real question, how do you want to lose your playoff games?

Jakemall 08-10-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9838717)
We're talking about yards per completion.

That includes YAC.

Alex Smith doesn't throw the ball down the field, and his receivers don't pick up a lot of YAC either.

Sorry to disappoint.

LOL...