ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sports Bar inside my house, take a look! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98820)

Chiefs38119 09-17-2004 12:18 AM

Sports Bar inside my house, take a look!

My wife and I are major sports fans especially football. She is a Dolphin fan and was before I ever met her. Our first date was to see the Indy vs Denver 1st preseason game of 2000. We have been exclusive ever since. I grew up in Grandview, Mo. So of course I am a Chiefs fan for life. We support our local AF2 team the Memphis Xplorers. This past season we threw numerous parties and fed the entire team dinner every Sunday throughout the season. We love our football. Memphis sucks for sports, but we make the best of it. We have Direct TV with multiple receivers and subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket every year, so that we don't miss a game. If either of us misses a game, it is because we are attending the other one's game in person. Here is a link that will take you to a page that I used to have, but you can still view the pics of the sports bar. I don't know how much longer it will be there, but feel welcome to view the pics and respond in this thread. I do have other pics of different angles and close ups. The bars contents change frequently. If anybody visits Memphis, TN, you are welcome to contact me and come party with us especially during NFL season or AF2 season. We have had a pro players in our bar. Some still play. Well, enough of the into, here is the link and please comment regardless of your opinions.
http://chiefsfan38119.tripod.com/foo...ssion/id2.html

Pants 09-17-2004 12:20 AM

You are fuggin awesome. Where do I find a wife like yours?

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
You are fuggin awesome. Where do I find a wife like yours?

Exactly. I'll take two.

Chiefs38119 09-17-2004 12:24 AM

Thank you. I tell ya, she is the best thing that could ever have happened to me. For example, anniversary presents are usually tickets and reservations to a football game. I give her tickets to Phins games and she gives me tickets to Chiefs games. Last year, we were in Dallas for the Dolphins game on turkey day for her present from me. Christmas, birthdays, valentines, etc we give each other memorabilia or coupons to any game we want to see that or coming years. She may not be Britney Spears, but she is mine and wonderful.

Pants 09-17-2004 12:26 AM

I'm serious, your awesomeness hurts my eyes. God, man some people are fuggin lucky...

Jenson71 09-17-2004 12:28 AM

That's a lot of great stuff. In a few years, you should sell it all on ebay and then buy a private island. Or country.

Chiefs38119 09-17-2004 12:30 AM

Thank you again. God gives some men looks, some money, some other long endowments and so on. I get a wife that will never ever get upset at me for watching a game instead of taking out the trash.

Pants 09-17-2004 12:32 AM

OK, you can stop bargging now, Chiefs. It's causing a mild depression in me.

Jenson17 09-17-2004 12:32 AM

Sssssweeeeettt!

Chiefs38119 09-17-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
That's a lot of stuff. In a few years, you should sell it all on ebay and then buy a private island. Or country.

Actually, as long as we live, we will never sell our stuff. Half of the autographs we got ourselves. The others were purchased on eBay. LOL
If I die, she knows she can sell my Chiefs stuff and likewise if she dies, I get to get rid of Dan Marino life size cardboard guy. For now, we just want to add to our collection. We have stuff that has been added since those pics were taken and we have stuff that hasn't even made it in frames and on the wall yet. If we ever get in that deep with debt, God forbid, we may consider selling some. For now, no way!

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 12:34 AM

Reminds me a lot of Nzoner's place. It's huge... and he's got just about anything a guy could ever want in there....

Pants 09-17-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Reminds me a lot of Nzoner's place. It's huge... and he's got just about anything a guy could ever want in there....

Yeah I doubt THAT...

Does he have a fountain where beer flows instead of water there?
Does he have a group of hot chicks ready and willing there?

Yeah... didn't think so.

KcMizzou 09-17-2004 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Yeah I doubt THAT...

Does he have a fountain where beer flows instead of water there?
Does he have a group of hot chicks ready and willing there?

Yeah... didn't think so.

You're right. We'll have to bring our own beer... and drive 5 miles or so to find the strippers. (He's hosting the 37 forver foundation party.)

Pants 09-17-2004 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
You're right. We'll have to bring our own beer... and drive 5 miles or so to find the strippers. (He's hosting the 37 forver foundation party.)

Yo, I recommend the Outhouse, it's the only one I've been to (my only time, last year as a freshman... mmm good times, anyway...) but I'm sure you know it's awesome.

FloridaChief 09-17-2004 12:57 AM

Not too shabby, Phil...not too shabby at all.