ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs With Sunday start for Chiefs, Quinn could reclaim his career. (KC Star) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264961)

stonedstooge 10-10-2012 08:05 PM

I always thought that Crennel maybe just wasn't good at public speaking, but after hearing more of him, he's a ****ing moron. How did this guy ever make it to this level in the NFL. This bullshit of protecting Cassel as if he was some ****ing superstar player on this team is so baffling I just don't even know what to say anymore.

notorious 10-10-2012 08:05 PM

He better do one of two things:

1. Suck complete ass

2. Win the Superbowl

Anything else is just jerking off with a whiskey dick.

Marcellus 10-10-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9000162)
He better do one of two things:

1. Suck complete ass

2. Win the Superbowl

Anything else is just jerking off with a whiskey dick.

True for the most part.

The part about Quinn still being younger than Brandon Weeden cracked me up though.

JFC like the Browns haven't gone through enough. They drafted a rookie QB in the 1st round who is older than their last 1st round draft pick QB that they no longer have, who has been in the NFL for 6 years. :doh!:

FAX 10-10-2012 08:13 PM

I'm just hoping that the squad rallies around him. What we need in Tampa is a good, strong squad rally.

FAX

O.city 10-10-2012 08:14 PM

Just be nice to see someone at QB who has some kind of idea what he is doing.

I'm amazed that a GM can watch Matt Cassel and his shitty mechanics, awful accuracy, weakish arm, and terrible vision and think that he is a starting NFL Qb.

Shit, Quinn might set the world on fire. I don't know. Probably won't.

But atleast he has some sort of resemblance to a QB.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-10-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000113)

He throws the ball like 40 yards.

WTF...? Is that allowed?

Shogun 10-10-2012 08:16 PM

IF ONLY WE HAD ALEX SMITH AND A HARBAUGH

notorious 10-10-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9000181)

The part about Quinn still being younger than Brandon Weeden cracked me up though.

LMAO

How do you think Weedon felt in a locker room full of 19 and 20 year olds?

"Hey bro! Can you go buy us some beer after practice?!"

stonedstooge 10-10-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9000186)
I'm just hoping that the squad rallies around him. What we need in Tampa is a good, strong squad rally.

FAX

Roleo sounds like a showing like that would piss him off

Marcellus 10-10-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9000192)
He throws the ball like 40 yards.

WTF...? Is that allowed?

Quinn's interceptions will leave the opponent with much worse field position than Cassel's interceptions for sure. :D

Rausch 10-10-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9000197)
Quinn's interceptions will leave the opponent with much worse field position than Cassel's interceptions for sure. :D

There's that...

O.city 10-10-2012 08:18 PM

One of the biggest Pioli **** ups that no one is talking about is Kyle Orton.

I know he isn't/wasn't the answer, but I'd venture to say that if he were the starting QB this year we'd be better than 1-4.

Matt Cassel is a team life sucker.

I haven't been round much this week as it's midterms and I've been busy with stuff, but the whole Winston thing was bs. Yeah, I like him taking up for his Qb. Fine, good job.

But why isn't he jabbing at his own ****ing team members for playing like their hair was on fire once Cassel went out. It was like new life was breathed into the team.

BigMeatballDave 10-10-2012 08:18 PM

If Quinn lights it up, Crennel and Pioli will look stupid having handed the starting job to a lesser talented QB.

The Bad Guy 10-10-2012 08:18 PM

So Quinn could reclaim his career due to one start?

I hope he sucks as bad as Cassel. Quinn success would equal bad things for this franchise and provide more smoke and mirrors.

The Bad Guy 10-10-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000201)
One of the biggest Pioli **** ups that no one is talking about is Kyle Orton.

I know he isn't/wasn't the answer, but I'd venture to say that if he were the starting QB this year we'd be better than 1-4.

Matt Cassel is a team life sucker.

I haven't been round much this week as it's midterms and I've been busy with stuff, but the whole Winston thing was bs. Yeah, I like him taking up for his Qb. Fine, good job.

But why isn't he jabbing at his own ****ing team members for playing like their hair was on fire once Cassel went out. It was like new life was breathed into the team.

Orton didn't want to be here. He took similar money as a backup to what we were offering. He knew this team was Cassel's.