ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   After much consideration.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147846)

tommykat 09-15-2006 11:00 PM

After much consideration....

I have not been around much lately. Allow me to explain.

For the first time in 14 years I finally made a living with money to spare. I was so happy and made "friends" not just older people. On July 31st I got a call from the girl I worked with. My stuff was packed and told I was fired. No notice nor no income.

Such a long story.....I believe JimNasium could put this better than I am. However, I am back to nothing again. You all know I have a lot of Chief things signed etc. I feel at this time I should let it go. I looked around from the 1st of August, and finally decided that "they" are just things. I can get some of them again one day.

Simple....JimNasium if you could bring your camera over and take pictures of what I have, I want to offer you all here I first chance. Next is Ebay which will work just fine also.

Just smoke me and I will take it from there.

Tommykat~

SPchief 09-15-2006 11:02 PM

:spock:

btw, sorry about the job.

tommykat 09-15-2006 11:28 PM

Would a mod make this a sticky please?

Thanks

Iowanian 09-16-2006 02:46 PM

I'm sorry for your rough patch.

I guess it turns out, Bacardi tuesday's wasn't a hit afterall.

burt 09-16-2006 02:55 PM

Keep your head up.....we all go thru these hard times. If you neeed a job, feel free to PM me. Have you ever sold cars before?

But I am sorry to hear about your hard times.

tommykat 09-16-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'm sorry for your rough patch.

I guess it turns out, Bacardi tuesday's wasn't a hit afterall.

:rolleyes:

I am serious......put in a call to a planet memeber to see if they know how to put all of this on Ebay.....

At 47 you do realize things are just that. No one can take away the memories of having gotten them.

Iowanian 09-16-2006 04:45 PM

Thats great.

Ebay might pay this months mortgage....lets work towards a longer term sollution.

tommykat 09-16-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Thats great.

Ebay might pay this months mortgage....lets work towards a longer term sollution.

Hey honey, 1 item will pay my house payment! Leave this alone....I have taken a lot of chit from you, but live in my shoes just a day and you wouldn't make it. I'm tired of your MALE PIG ASS attitude towards women.

Bark, bite it.....just leave my thread alone!

Halfcan 09-16-2006 08:31 PM

Good luck, hope things work out.

tommykat 09-16-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Good luck, hope things work out.

Thanks, it always has. It's just the waiting game and trying to get your foot in a door again.

greg63 09-16-2006 08:40 PM

Sorry to hear it tommykat; chin up.

The Bad Guy 09-16-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Hey honey, 1 item will pay my house payment! Leave this alone....I have taken a lot of chit from you, but live in my shoes just a day and you wouldn't make it. I'm tired of your MALE PIG ASS attitude towards women.

Bark, bite it.....just leave my thread alone!

He's making a valid point and you want to write it off because of your past with him.

He's saying, your Chiefs items will pay for your mortage for the immediate future, but what happens when they are gone?

I guess we are both going through rough stretches. I moved away from my hometown, had a job I moved 4 hours for basically terminated right after I already moved and signed a lease and am completely miserable where I'm at. And I'm stuck there for the next 9 months.

But the sun will come up tomorrow. Keep your head up.

milkman 09-16-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
He's making a valid point and you want to write it off because of your past with him.

He's saying, your Chiefs items will pay for your mortage for the immediate future, but what happens when they are gone?

I guess we are both going through rough stretches. I moved away from my hometown, had a job I moved 4 hours for basically terminated right after I already moved and signed a lease and am completely miserable where I'm at. And I'm stuck there for the next 9 months.

But the sun will come up tomorrow. Keep your head up.

We all go through rough stretches.

After I was laid off by Adohr Farms Dairy in '02 it took me 4 months to find another job.

I spent three and a half years with IBC, and really hated that job.

I was laid off there this past New Year's Eve day.
Best thing that ever happened to me.

I was out of work for all of two weeks, and I am back with another dairy distributor, and couldn't be happier.

The Bad Guy 09-16-2006 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
We all go through rough stretches.

After I was laid off by Adohr Farms Dairy in '02 it took me 4 months to find another job.

I spent three and a half years with IBC, and really hated that job.

I was laid off there this past New Year's Eve day.
Best thing that ever happened to me.

I was out of work for all of two weeks, and I am back with another dairy distributor, and couldn't be happier.

I'm glad it all worked out.

I know it will in my situation as well, and I'm sure Tommykat's will work out.

Regardless of how much I like whatever job I get, I'm still out of there in 9 months. I can't put up with the traffic, the cost of living. Plus, I'm going back for my masters and I can't possibly afford to do that here.

milkman 09-16-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
I'm glad it all worked out.

I know it will in my situation as well, and I'm sure Tommykat's will work out.

Regardless of how much I like whatever job I get, I'm still out of there in 9 months. I can't put up with the traffic, the cost of living. Plus, I'm going back for my masters and I can't possibly afford to do that here.

Good luck with that.

You strike as someone that always lands on his feet.

TK is more the type to fall head first behind a dryer.