ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ****Official **** You Mike Mayock Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270155)

Bowser 02-18-2013 02:36 PM

Can't wait to see what Stanzi or a reduced paycheck Cassel can do with either Joeckel or Womack blocking for him! /:drool:

confused 02-18-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9412714)
That's F-ing ludacris the notion of taking a Guard #1 overall.

Next to FB, there isn't a position of less importance.

What a dumbass statement.

Messier 02-18-2013 02:41 PM

I think draftperts hate years like this when there isn't a clear #1. There are so many of them, and they want to have all their bases covered, that we're gonna hear 100 different predictions. Just learn to filter out the crap. This is crap.

BigCatDaddy 02-18-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9412759)
Can't wait to see what Stanzi or a reduced paycheck Cassel can do with either Joeckel or Womack blocking for him! /:drool:

What's crazy is Pioli actually would have thought just that.

Saccopoo 02-18-2013 02:47 PM

**** me.

Warmack isn't even the best guard on his team (depending upon what position Barrett Jones wants to kick ass at at any given time), and going into this season wasn't even remotely considered a first rounder. Now he's a generational guy who is worthy of the first pick in the draft?!

These ****ing guys are so ****ing dumb...

I wonder if they ever considered that Warmack was lined up next to/in-between Jones and Fluker, the two guys who were more highly rated than Warmack going into this season, this past season and that might have helped him out just a bit? Once Jones moved into the center position, it's amazing how good Warmack became at right guard.

This Alabama offensive line is going to end up like the Mario Williams getting the rest of the NC State defensive line players drafted and having them all look like shit once they had to stand on their own. Or do you guys remember this one dude who played next to this guy named Julius Peppers in college that also got overdrafted like a mofo?

And, secondly, didn't we just draft two first team All Americans/Walter Camps in Asamoah and Rod Hudson? Didn't we pick up Allen in the second round last year to play guard? And these pricks think that we need to take another guard? With the first overall pick? Holy ****ing stupidity batman.

PaulAllen 02-18-2013 02:49 PM

It's becoming clearer and clearer we are not drafting a qb in the first. Take a deep breath.

Sorter 02-18-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9412740)
I just can't get on board with Milliner

He does a lot of nice things but he isn't close to being an elite CB prospect ala Peterson IMO.

Tribal Warfare 02-18-2013 02:55 PM

"Joe Flacco is an early to mid-round QB prospect", then suddenly on draft day "Flacco is a 1st round guy with great upside."

htismaqe 02-18-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9412789)
Or do you guys remember this one dude who played next to this guy named Julius Peppers in college that also got overdrafted like a mofo?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3LNUBvW408...llution460.jpg

Bowser 02-18-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9412793)
It's becoming clearer and clearer we are not drafting a qb in the first. Take a deep breath.

Shut that whore mouth.

MatriculatingHank 02-18-2013 02:57 PM

My first and only comment on this whole thing:
Alex Smith will be our next QB. Bank on it.
Flame away if you wish. But it's good as done.

Messier 02-18-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9412793)

Actually, I think it's getting foggier and foggier. Thank you draftperts!

htismaqe 02-18-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank (Post 9412819)
My first and only comment on this whole thing:
Alex Smith will be our next QB. Bank on it.
Flame away if you wish. But it's good as done.

ROFL

okcchief 02-18-2013 03:09 PM

I'm kind of enjoying media trolling you over reactionary sky is falling mother ****ers.

bevischief 02-18-2013 03:13 PM

:popcorn: