ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who will be the Chiefs Offensive Coordinator next season... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175129)

jjchieffan 11-22-2007 01:20 PM

I would be happy with Cameron, Turner, or Saunders again. I doubt seriously that Solari will be fired, and if he does, I doubt even more that any of those candidates would be brought in. Number one reason? They have head coaching experience and would want too much control over the offense. Despite the fact that is exactly what we need.

bowener 11-22-2007 03:16 PM

I dont want marty as a head coach but I like to dream he becomes our GM after CP is embarassingly fired in front of a televised audience, then out of spite for A.J Smith, Marty hires the soon to be fired Cam Cameron as the Chiefs OC... and continues to stick it to Smith twice a year every year... oh yeah and Herm wouldnt really matter at that point I dont think.

Titty Meat 11-22-2007 03:17 PM

It'll be Mike Shula

Mr. Laz 11-22-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener
I dont want marty as a head coach but I like to dream he becomes our GM after CP is embarassingly fired in front of a televised audience, then out of spite for A.J Smith, Marty hires the soon to be fired Cam Cameron as the Chiefs OC... and continues to stick it to Smith twice a year every year... oh yeah and Herm wouldnt really matter at that point I dont think.

i like how you think, n00b.

POND_OF_RED 11-22-2007 03:41 PM

Mike Leach

Bob Dole 11-22-2007 03:41 PM

Tony Romo!

KCJohnny 11-22-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan
I would be happy with Cameron, Turner, or Saunders again. I doubt seriously that Solari will be fired, and if he does, I doubt even more that any of those candidates would be brought in. Number one reason? They have head coaching experience and would want too much control over the offense. Despite the fact that is exactly what we need.

:toast:

:bravo:

Sure-Oz 11-22-2007 03:49 PM

I think solari is on those diet pepsi max commercials as the former dallas OC

Mr. Laz 11-22-2007 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
:toast:

:bravo:

you keep this up and we're gonna take away your homer card

Skip Towne 11-22-2007 04:29 PM

How about jettisoning Herm for MoHilbilly's uncle?

KCJohnny 11-22-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
you keep this up and we're gonna take away your homer card

Never!
Homers never die...
:arrow:
Donnell Bennett 4-ever!!!!!

HonestChieffan 11-22-2007 05:52 PM

Someone who knows the 5 running plays used in the NFL

HonestChieffan 11-22-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Positive reps to the noob.

FloridaMan88 11-22-2007 06:20 PM

Quote:

Marty's one offseason as the Chiefs de-facto GM= see the 1998 disaster

StcChief 11-22-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

a welcome change :thumb: