ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Top Ten Reasons To Be Really Excited For 2013 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273082)

Meatloaf 05-15-2013 06:11 PM

Ok boys (and girls), here are some reasons I'm excited for the upcoming season:
1-3: I do not have to watch Matt Castle attempt to play QB.
4-5: I do not have to watch Brady Quinn attempt to play QB.
6-7: I do not have to hear idiotic reports regarding Scooter and candy wrappers, raising hands to go to the jon, shuttering of blinds for lowly staff, etc, etc, etc.
8-9: I do not have to watch Romeo and his keen coaching staff attempt to coach a team with sharp phrases like "Eliminate bad football" (are you frickin' kidding me?!?!?!).
10: This is a whole new deal with a new GM (thank God), a new coaching staff (with impressive pedigree I might add), some new QB's (cannot possibly be worse than MC and BQ), a couple of new TE's, an offensive line with some quality depth, a couple of new DLs, tons of new people in the defensive backfield, etc, etc, etc. AT MINIMUM, this is going to be one interesting ride, so quit bellyaching about the past and enjoy this new season. Lord have mercy, compared to last year, this is going to seem like football paradise!!!

Rasputin 05-15-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9685160)
Here is your guy, that will be here after games, and during the weeks, telling you how the chiefs got lucky to win, and the rest of the team is carrying alex smith.

I present to you, the board DOUCHE!!!! there is one on every board. two here.

Your and idiot. Deep in negative red rep you are.

Mav 05-15-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9685190)

um, cool. Shrugs. I really dont care. nice to see you defend your boyfriend.

Sandy Vagina 05-15-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9685190)

That never means jack-shit to anyone above the age of 12. Besides, it's just the same handful of doomsayers clicking away on something as lame and inaccurate as a rep meter. How lame. :p

Mav 05-15-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9685205)
That never means jack-shit to anyone above the age of 12. Besides, it's just the same handful of doomsayers clicking away on something as lame and inaccurate as a rep meter. How lame. :p

No no, to these guys, they assume that having green rep, means you get chicks.....

Besides, the people who neg rep me, are neg repping posts where im talking POSITIVE about their team. lol.

Thig Lyfe 05-16-2013 10:12 AM

Man, somebody sure killed this thread.

ptlyon 05-16-2013 10:23 AM

Was it ever alive?

DTLB58 05-16-2013 10:24 AM

You spent an entire paragraph supposedly telling is why you are excited about Alex Smith but using the space to talk about former Chief QB's instead of Smith's strengths and why we should be excited about "him".
Fail.

TEX 05-16-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 9685189)
Ok boys (and girls), here are some reasons I'm excited for the upcoming season:
1-3: I do not have to watch Matt Castle attempt to play QB.
4-5: I do not have to watch Brady Quinn attempt to play QB.
6-7: I do not have to hear idiotic reports regarding Scooter and candy wrappers, raising hands to go to the jon, shuttering of blinds for lowly staff, etc, etc, etc.
8-9: I do not have to watch Romeo and his keen coaching staff attempt to coach a team with sharp phrases like "Eliminate bad football" (are you frickin' kidding me?!?!?!).
10: This is a whole new deal with a new GM (thank God), a new coaching staff (with impressive pedigree I might add), some new QB's (cannot possibly be worse than MC and BQ), a couple of new TE's, an offensive line with some quality depth, a couple of new DLs, tons of new people in the defensive backfield, etc, etc, etc. AT MINIMUM, this is going to be one interesting ride, so quit bellyaching about the past and enjoy this new season. Lord have mercy, compared to last year, this is going to seem like football paradise!!!

AMEN brother - AMEN! :clap:

patteeu 05-16-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9685207)
No no, to these guys, they assume that having green rep, means you get chicks.....

Besides, the people who neg rep me, are neg repping posts where im talking POSITIVE about their team. lol.

Yeah, that's pretty messed up.

bevischief 05-16-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9684921)
11) Bray
12) Stanzi and Moeakis futures with the team being decided
13) All the offensive players being coached by coaches that have a history of positive results
14) not having to see Cassel out there

Should I go on?

Yes.

Hammock Parties 05-16-2013 10:46 AM

Not seeing Cassel out there is gonna lose all it's luster when you realize you're watching a very close approximation wearing a #11 jersey.

KCUnited 05-16-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 9685189)

You must not have heard about Andy Reid hollering at a KC media member, in the middle of a drill, from 60 yards away, for leaning against a fence at OTA's yesterday.

NinerDoug 05-17-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9684531)
The 49ers were a pretty weak team roster wise for the first 4 years of Alex Smith's career, especially on the OL. They had a few nice players like Staley, Gore and Davis, but not much else.

Then they draft Crabtree, but he holds out for his entire rookie year, so his rookie season turned out to be 2010 instead of 2009.

Then in 2010, they finally upgrade the OL, but Anthony Davis had some rookie struggles (especially against us that year. We owned him).

2011 was the year the offense as a whole finally started to come together because of good coaching. But even then they had a few problems, like Adam Snyder and Chilo Rachal.

With that strong supporting cast, Alex Smith was top 10 in QBR the last 2 years, never threw INT's and had a good completion %.

I think we have a good enough roster on offense to help Alex maintain those numbers.

Hope things click for Alex over there. Years of mismanagement didn't help him at all. Harbs showed that he can be at least a decent QB with the right coaching.

The Chiefs were my number 2 team when Joe was there. Will be rooting for them this season.

saphojunkie 05-17-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9686678)
Not seeing Cassel out there is gonna lose all it's luster when you realize you're watching a very close approximation wearing a #11 jersey.

That's just ****ing stupid. You're now just being ****ing stupid.