ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Chiefsplanet Hobby Shop-Collectors-Buy-Sell-Trade (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265993)

Iowanian 10-31-2012 03:11 PM

Chiefsplanet Hobby Shop-Collectors-Buy-Sell-Trade

This thread is dedicated to those who collect things, buy-sell-trade or want to know what something is worth.

If you've got an item, someone here knows about it or may want to own it.
Insert a photo, comment about what you have or ask your question and see what you get.

If you have an item to buy-sell or trade with other planet members...do so at your own risk and level of trust.

Do you collect pocket knives, old toys, antiques............teach me.
My suggestion is that any transaction results in a small donation to the planet.

threebag 10-31-2012 03:34 PM

Flea Market

teedubya 10-31-2012 03:35 PM

I love collecting silver coins from around the world. I love gold coins, but I don't love the price I have to pay for gold coins, so I like silver coins more. :-)

DMAC 10-31-2012 03:39 PM

I collect different smells. I have acquired quite a fine many.

PM if interested.

Iowanian 10-31-2012 03:40 PM

If you have an area that you know a lot about that others may not, like coins or things to look for good/bad I'd like to hear it.

I've been going to more auctions lately, and I've seen the full spectrum of the types of collectibles I run into and know nothing about. WWII items that were taken from dead Germans, military memorabelia, model planes etc.

My personal areas of interest right now are Old toys-stamped steel trucks and equipment, vintage fishing lures, and a few other things. I'm in the learning process and dipping my toes in the water. I'm probably more of an eBay seller than a flea market guy due to time and location. I'm a sponge and I'd like to be filled with the knowledge this place holds.

Dayze 10-31-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9069336)
This thread is dedicated to those who collect things, buy-sell-trade or want to know what something is worth.

If you've got an item, someone here knows about it or may want to own it.
Insert a photo, comment about what you have or ask your question and see what you get.

If you have an item to buy-sell or trade with other planet members...do so at your own risk and level of trust.

Do you collect pocket knives, old toys, antiques............teach me.
My suggestion is that any transaction results in a small donation to the planet.

good idea right there.

Dayze 10-31-2012 03:40 PM

I'm fairly knowledgeable on Motorcycles and Guitars.

TimeForWasp 10-31-2012 03:58 PM

I collect fresh breathing air. I'm bringing in a new batch every few seconds all day and all night long. It's a full time hobby.

BigRedChief 10-31-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9069336)

When I sold some stuff on Chiefs Planet, I've donated 10%. Just FYI.

Hammock Parties 10-31-2012 08:01 PM

I have like 50 old Joe Montana cards, are they worth crap? Most are in very good condition. Near mint.

Strongside 10-31-2012 08:01 PM

I collect bad chiefs memories.

Buehler445 10-31-2012 08:21 PM

Unfortunately all my money goes elsewhere, but this is an excellent thread idea.

Groves 10-31-2012 08:44 PM

In the next few years I'd like to buy an old caterpillar D2. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Iowanian 10-31-2012 09:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'll get this started with a couple of items I have from a recent auction.

I have some idea what I have, but I'm interested in knowledge.

Iowanian 10-31-2012 09:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I know basic value, I know the Movie is coming out soon which I'm hoping renews interest.
1950s. Hartland. Missing bridle and pistols, but I'm working on that.