ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   more Garbage on KCstar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=48384)

Gracie Dean 01-01-2003 11:16 PM

more Garbage on KCstar

blackisback
Subscribe to Author
Ignore Author

IP Address: 142.173.116.53

I copied the post below from the Packer board at www.greenbaynewschron.com Are you the people that are picking on this poor guy and his lovely 28 year old wife? Stop it! He is obviously upset as you can see from his post below that he put on the Packer Board..........

My name is ** ****. I am the owner of ****Chiefs Hardcore Football Forum. My story is quite interesting. I am going to try to make this short, but I don't know if that will be entirely possible.

First off, I want to say that I love this BB. Every team in the NFL is a great team with a history behind it. The Packers & the Chiefs happen to be two pioneers of pro football. They played in what is now known as the first Super Bowl, & unfortunately, my Chiefs did not do too well.

I've read over some of the posts on this BB & I am literally delighted to see some old school views along with hardcore attitude. My story is a very complicated one, & I feel I need to tell it. I started off with a small board called ****Chiefs National Football Forum. Our BB only consisted of maybe 4-5 regulars & maybe some strays that we picked up along the was from other teams. While visiting other boards, I became friends with a gentleman who was involved with Rivals, & in charge of one of the biggest Raiders BBS on the net. He made me admin of the Rivals Chiefs Report message forum, all the while knowing that that network was ill-fated. As this was happening, so was a feud that started over a phone call before I even had my first experience on the internet or even owned a PC. I'm not going to mention any names in my post, & I'm going to try to cut this part short. Let's just say two of the biggest Chiefs BBS on the net tried to do me in, all because I wouldn't cooperate with them & because of my meteoric rise from the Rivals' BB to my own. Most of the Rivals fans followed me over to ****chiefs.com, & they are still with me today. You will find this hard to believe, but the two BBS that tried to finish us stooped to unbelievable lows, putting up parody BBS & insulting my lovely wife beyond anyone's wildest thoughts. I am happy & proud to say we fought them every inch of the way & we feel we came out on top.

Quite a sad story so far. A fan from a small town in PA that oddly enough happened to like a big red team that plays football out in the Heartland where Jesse James once roamed. Our ****Chiefs Hardcore forum is a private community, & most of that is because of the feud. After being private for a year, we found that it was the best choice we have ever made. We don't have any garbage coming in & out. We have 50 or 60 die hard Chiefs fans, along with some Raiders, Broncos, Giants & Jets fans scattered in the mix.

Two people from our area, believe it or not, are season ticket holders for the Packers. They are close friends of mine.

Eventually, I would like to tell the members of my forum about this one, but for now I would like to get to know everyone here & enjoy this place. I am also not going to mention this on any other Chiefs BBS, for I am somewhat the center of controversy at times, & I certainly would not want to bring any unnecessary clutter & nonsense to this forum. You would not believe what some people who call themselves Chiefs fans have tried to do to one of their brothers. Unfortunately for them, they underestimated me. I have years of experience & a successful business, but football has always been my passion. I feel that maybe it was fate that made me sit home & relax this New Year's Eve so that I could find this great forum. I think it's a Browns fan that said he has no life because he is on this forum tonight. I hope I can comfort him by telling him he is doing something very special for New Year's Eve. He's enjoying one of the greatest sports on God's Earth, pro football.

I just would like everyone to know that I'll be around to enjoy some football talk when I get the time. I would also like to invite all of you to our forum to visit. We had to spend a few dollars on software for security reasons, but I had an old school friend of mine who is an artist do some cartoon work on our front page. Obviously to get in, you need to register. I would enjoy very much having some of these fine fans visit our forum. Fans like yourselves are the reason that I've built my BB. The two BBS that I've mentioned have many members, but then again, if you need to wish that people are wheelchair ridden like they did to us, & you need to post about Al Qaida & sexual positions on a football BB, then IMO you're not a true football fan. Our 50-60 members are equal to their thousand.

Enough of that. Good luck to the Packers, a legendary football team whose coach they named the Super Bowl trophy after - Lombardi. Now my blood is pumping! I can hear John Facinda! "The mere mention of his name invokes duals in the wind & snow on cold November months."

Yes, I could go on forever. You have a fine BB here. My lips ar sealed for the most part. I found this for a reason. I knew that there were great BBS out there, but I never thought I would find one.

Happy New Year, Packer Fans!

Rain Man 01-01-2003 11:19 PM

Can you summarize it for me? I got bored and quit about a third of the way through.

Fat Elvis 01-01-2003 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
Can you summarize it for me? I got bored and quit about a third of the way through.
Same shit, different board.

BIG K 01-01-2003 11:23 PM

Howdy Pam!

I see ur point once again.....Damn the heathens!!!!:grr:

tommykat 01-01-2003 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
Two much ice tea Kevin..;) Actually is was kind of nice but I never saw a place to visit. Anyway I seem to live here. ;)

Frazod 01-01-2003 11:32 PM

I'm sure JD appreciates you spreading his message over here.

:shake:

Gracie Dean 01-01-2003 11:38 PM

actually, this was left by a raider fan,

Just wanted to give people a heads up.

got to say one step ahead ...

wazu 01-01-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dawsonpa
got to say one step ahead ...
Why?

Frazod 01-01-2003 11:42 PM

Why do we needs a "heads up"?

And why do we need to stay one step ahead?

I never think about this prick outside of the 15 minutes between the time you post stuff about him and the time one of the mods dumps it in the petty boards forum.

He seems to be obsessive. So do you.

Let it go.

CHIEF4EVER 01-01-2003 11:47 PM

Let me make it easy.....FU*K THE PACKFUDGES. Nuff said..........

ROBHONDA <---- Getting a bit rival intolerant.