ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Weed versus Alcohol (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251115)

Smed1065 10-09-2011 02:43 PM

Weed versus Alcohol

I have been lucky lately and have not drunk in 2 months, Cira.

I smoke weed (more) now for a trade off. I have noticed that weed should be legal if alcohol is. I cant complain o0f hangovers or such. I am stupid high as well but I remember it at least..........

Matt ****ed Luck!

BigMeatballDave 10-09-2011 02:45 PM

Weed wins every time.

Johnny Vegas 10-09-2011 02:46 PM

daba daba doo

-King- 10-09-2011 02:46 PM

Weed has always been better than Alcohol. Unless taco bell is closed and the closest store is out of cheetos, there aren't as many deaths as alcohol.

Extra Point 10-09-2011 02:48 PM

Weed's reset button is better.

PRIEST 10-09-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7980703)
Weed wins every time.

This

Bill Brasky 10-09-2011 02:50 PM

Weed makes me anti social and very stupid, so I prefer alcohol. I feel much more in control without weed.

Johnny Vegas 10-09-2011 02:51 PM

BHO will knock your dick in the dirt

http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/d...mcongo_001.jpg

chasedude 10-09-2011 02:51 PM

I know a Diabetic that can't drink because it really screws up his insulin levels. So he smokes weed instead with no toxic side affects.

The continued criminalization of the plant still amazes me today.

BigMeatballDave 10-09-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Brasky (Post 7980748)
Weed makes me anti social and very stupid, so I prefer alcohol. I feel much more in control without weed.

I'd imagine most people feel more in control without weed or alcohol. Duh.

kcxiv 10-09-2011 02:54 PM

Every doctor i have etver been to has asked me if i have a substance abuse problem. It runs in the family. Then they tell me, i mean anythign other then Marijuana i dont care about, its not bad for you. lol

Rausch 10-09-2011 02:55 PM

Alcohol kills the organs - pot kills the brain...

Johnny Vegas 10-09-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7980770)
Alcohol kills the organs - pot heals the brain...

FYP

-King- 10-09-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7980770)
Alcohol kills the organs - pot kills the brain...

No it doesn't.

DRU 10-09-2011 03:01 PM

yup

Weed vs. pretty much anything out there and weed will win every time.

Smoke it or vape it and you can either enjoy a nice little buzz or get high as can be and still not be out of your mind at all.

If you're sick it'll help with the nausea and help you eat. If you're tired and can't sleep it can help you there, too.

Get nervous and anxious in public places or around a lot of people in general? It can help you chill out just like anti-anxiety pills (unless you happen to be somebody that gets paranoid.)

Got pain? Cook with it and enjoy a nice meal that will give you the same effect as any pain killer will without the weird side effects of pharmaceuticals.

It grows right out of the ground.

I could go on and on, but yes, I find it absolutely fascinating that Mary Jane gets the label it does.

The problem is, make it legal and now suddenly people are using it to heal all of the ailments I mentioned (and many more) and they aren't pumping themselves full of pharmaceuticals that numb your mind and rob you of your emotion.

Of course, that would cause a massive drop in sales and profits for all those companies raking it in on drugging people with un-natural drugs, and of course, the majority of those companies have big government ties as well.

On top of that, you've got all of the non-violent criminals in jail because of weed. All of those people in those prisons bring a lot of money to the areas those prisons are in, some of which can't sustain without it. Remove all of the prisoners from those prisons because you legalize what they did wrong, and now you have a huge tank in the amount of money those places are getting, people lose their jobs, blah blah blah.

That rat bastard Harry Anslinger had a large part in making it all what it is today.

Just my little rant. Sorry.