ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals 2012 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254372)

Al Bundy 09-22-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8936209)
It's still worth while to win now imo. Most of this team is still made of kids and they need to experience some winning and maybe even gain a little confidence even if this year doesn't matter. Winning is always better than losing especially for a young team.

It is good it's the young players who actually are worthwhile doing the winning. I won't take the Royals seriously until they have the balls to send Luke and Frenchy packing.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-22-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8936234)
It is good it's the young players who actually are worthwhile doing the winning. I won't take the Royals seriously until they have the balls to send Luke and Frenchy packing.

I'm not talking about what the front office decides to do in the off season, I'm talking about the core of the team experiencing some success. Luke and Frenchy don't matter at this point imo.

Al Bundy 09-22-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8936255)
I'm not talking about what the front office decides to do in the off season, I'm talking about the core of the team experiencing some success. Luke and Frenchy don't matter at this point imo.

Luke and frenchy matter quite a bit. You get rid of them and it shows you are serious... you keep them and it shows you aren't committed to winning, ESPECIALLY Luke.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-22-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8936378)
Luke and frenchy matter quite a bit. You get rid of them and it shows you are serious... you keep them and it shows you aren't committed to winning, ESPECIALLY Luke.

Again I'm talking about the core players on the team experiencing some winning, not what the front office does.

Demonpenz 09-22-2012 09:15 PM

Salvador Perez was giving Bryan Pena so much shit on that triple

Bowser 09-22-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8936136)
They've been playing well 7 weeks.

April and July were shitty.

+. 500 the rest of the way.

Vermeil shed a tear of joy at this stat.

stonedstooge 09-22-2012 09:19 PM

We'll win till we get to 5 games under .500 then lose out

Unsmooth-Moment 09-22-2012 09:45 PM

I'm impressed with the meaningless wins in September, but the team is sure fun to watch.

Al Bundy 09-22-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8936393)
Again I'm talking about the core players on the team experiencing some winning, not what the front office does.

As long as the same core doesn't see guys like Luke and Frenchy being full of suck and still getting paid and sticking around the clubhouse.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-22-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8936534)
As long as the same core doesn't see guys like Luke and Frenchy being full of suck and still getting paid and sticking around the clubhouse.

I guess I don't see them as core players anymore. French is holding the spot for Myers, Luke is holding the spot until we sign someone else in my thinking.

Al Bundy 09-22-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8936546)
I guess I don't see them as core players anymore. French is holding the spot for Myers, Luke is holding the spot until we sign someone else in my thinking.

I hope you are right.

DeezNutz 09-22-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8936417)
Vermeil shed a tear of joy at this stat.

Exactly. All of these symbolic victories are ****ing nothing but complete bullshit. As an organization, the Royals have much in common with Hochevar. They give fans just enough to make them say, "See! There's talent there!!!"

In reality, it's just a well-tapered shit. Just because you're not wiping doesn't mean that it doesn't smell.

Coach 09-22-2012 10:59 PM

I'd rather replace Luke and Frenchy with someone who actually can help give the Royals a chance to win instead of them being so-called "fan favorites" by that organization.

Both of them are just medicore.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-23-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8936663)
Exactly. All of these symbolic victories are ****ing nothing but complete bullshit. As an organization, the Royals have much in common with Hochevar. They give fans just enough to make them say, "See! There's talent there!!!"

In reality, it's just a well-tapered shit. Just because you're not wiping doesn't mean that it doesn't smell.

If French and Luke are back next year I'll agree. In the meantime I'd rather we win than lose these games and I'm not sorry for it.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-23-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 8936678)
I'd rather replace Luke and Frenchy with someone who actually can help give the Royals a chance to win instead of them being so-called "fan favorites" by that organization.

Both of them are just medicore.

They both have to look up to see mediocre.