ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs RG Jon Asamoah, WR Jon Baldwin Ruled Out Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266661)

Easy 6 11-16-2012 11:48 AM

Talk about a patchwork line, mother of pearl.

Hochstein was at home until failoi called him because no one else wanted his career journeyman ass.

Sorter 11-16-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9123238)
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Albert, Allen, Hochstein Winston, Stephenson. that's right, Winston at right guard

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...UZY1rnvwt1.gif

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 01:07 PM

LMAO

Is this staff ****ing real? We're gonna play Stephenson?

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

Buckweath 11-16-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9123437)
LMAO

Is this staff ****ing real? We're gonna play Stephenson?

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

What's wrong with that? Win-win situation... if Stephenson plays well, it's a positive sign for the future, if he plays bad, he helps the #1 overall pick quest.

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 01:30 PM

Its gonna be an ugly 9th loss LOL

The Franchise 11-16-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 9123471)
What's wrong with that? Win-win situation... if Stephenson plays well, it's a positive sign for the future, if he plays bad, he helps the #1 overall pick quest.

Positive sign for the future of what? We already have our LT and RT.

HemiEd 11-16-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 9121279)
Well Hell move Alberts to his guard spot and start are Rookie at LT

Glad I bought a decoder ring last year.

HemiEd 11-16-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9121740)
B b b b bbbbut we had one of the best WR cores in the NFL!

:facepalm:

We should take every fluff piece written about Baldwin, roll them up and jam them straight up the propaganda spewing media's ass.

I just don't agree with the Baldwin hate, sorry. Helloooooooooo, he has ****ing Cassel throwing to him on the rare occasion he isn't locked on to Bowe or McCluster.

I think Monday night was the first time I recall Cassel going to his second read since he has been a Chief.

I for one still believe in Baldwin and would love to see him get a chance with a legit QB, or even a mediocre QB similar to Orton.

Chiefnj2 11-16-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9123541)
I just don't agree with the Baldwin hate, sorry. Helloooooooooo, he has ****ing Cassel throwing to him on the rare occasion he isn't locked on to Bowe or McCluster.

I think Monday night was the first time I recall Cassel going to his second read since he has been a Chief.

I for one still believe in Baldwin and would love to see him get a chance with a legit QB, or even a mediocre QB similar to Orton.

How was Breaston and Moeaki able to get on Cassel's radar?

Buckweath 11-16-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9123485)
Positive sign for the future of what? We already have our LT and RT.

A reliable backup in case a starter goes down or whatever happens?? Did I really need to explain that?

HemiEd 11-16-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9123720)
How was Breaston and Moeaki able to get on Cassel's radar?

Yeah, they are both lighting it up right now with Cassel.

Moeaki is averaging less than two catches per game, look out Tony G! In 2010, we all know that the running game of Jamaal Charles made the short passing game work.

I am not sure Breaston has even been active yet this season, has he?

**edit** silly me, he has been active for 8 games, and has 6 catches out of 12 targets. 50%, there is some fail there somewhere, but it is not Baldwin.

Yeah, it is all Baldwin's fault. ROFL

We are talking about the 2012 Matt Cassel right, the one that Baldwin has been trying to play with?

Chiefnj2 11-16-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9123833)
Yeah, they are both lighting it up right now with Cassel.

Moeaki is averaging less than two catches per game, look out Tony G! In 2010, we all know that the running game of Jamaal Charles made the short passing game work.

I am not sure Breaston has even been active yet this season, has he?

We are talking about the 2012 Matt Cassel right, the one that Baldwin has been trying to play with?

Breaston isn't active, but when he was he caught the ball. He's blackballed because he was a Haley player.

The fact is that in other years guys like Breaston and Moeaki (when he wasn't injured as a rookie) could get open and catch the ball, something Baldwin hasn't been able to do.

The Franchise 11-16-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 9123726)
A reliable backup in case a starter goes down or whatever happens?? Did I really need to explain that?

Yeah....because that's always a good thing to get with a 3rd round pick.

:facepalm:

HemiEd 11-16-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9123846)
Breaston isn't active, but when he was he caught the ball. He's blackballed because he was a Haley player.

The fact is that in other years guys like Breaston and Moeaki (when he wasn't injured as a rookie) could get open and catch the ball, something Baldwin hasn't been able to do.

Actually, that is not true. Breaston and Moeaki both have a lesser catch per target percentage than Baldwin does. Breaston has been active 8 games, and CP believes he is being held back for being a Todd Haley player.

Baldwin is actually a little over 50%, and both of those guys are exactly 50%.

Baldwin is trying to play with the 2012 version of Matt Cassel, and he is out performing both of those guys with the same QB.

In 2010, we all know why Cassel was "statistically" successful, and his name was Jamaal Charles.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 05:14 PM

Baldwin is worth keeping for now, no doubt about it imo.

Most wr's take 2-3 years to become an efficient machine, throw in the fact that he's on a team in stage 9 meltdown... yeah, i've seen enough flash to want to see what more there is on a stable team.