ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   HERM FOR PRESIDENT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155594)

chiefbowe82 01-01-2007 10:59 PM

HERM FOR PRESIDENT

This ought to fire some people up but this guy is really under appreciated I know I get pissed at all the runs on first down but he once AGAIN got another playoff birth. For Herm Edwards this is a great accomplishment and a wonderful gift to all chiefs fans he has truly gone through so much this year from the starting quarterback experiencing a serious blow in the first game to the tackles lining up the IR. This guy truly rounded up some competitors-Tamba Hali,Bernard Pollard,Jarad Page.
His run,run,pass,punt as some refer to it should be a good gameplan vs Indy hopefully we don't have to through the pass and punt in there vs the Indy D.
P.S. give the first year coach a little love

|Zach| 01-01-2007 11:00 PM

I don't know...I would have to look at some of his domestic policies.

Obama\Edwards in '08?

Halfcan 01-01-2007 11:01 PM

Herm got lucky-if he wins in Indy I will give him some props. At this point Papa Dick was a better coach for us.

Brock 01-01-2007 11:03 PM

He certainly has a chance to win everybody and I mean -everybody- over.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2007 11:07 PM

Enough already. Let the guy win something before you crown his ass....

Right now Herm is MartyJr... Once He coaches a team to more than 10 wins in a season and goes to or wins an AFC Championship then you might have a legit argument...

Until then STFU

blueballs 01-01-2007 11:12 PM

that's right KC_CHIEFS_06
nobody can have a opinion on Herm
but Reerun_KC
stupid n00bs

Reerun_KC 01-01-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs
that's right KC_CHIEFS_06
nobody can have a opinion on Herm
but Reerun_KC
stupid n00bs

That is right, no one can but me! Your learning....

Buy the way.. Calling me a Noob? You might check my register date verus yours there buddy....

YOU make me laugh...

Hammock Parties 01-01-2007 11:17 PM

This harping on the run-run-pass thing needs to STOP. It was true in a couple of games but NOT RECENTLY.

We passed it 14 times on first down against San Diego. 14 runs.

We passed it 10 times on first down against the Raiders. 16 runs, but alot of those were late in the game when we were killing clock.

It was 17-10 against the Jags too, but again, we were killing clock at the end.

C-Mac 01-01-2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
This harping on the run-run-pass thing needs to STOP. It was true in a couple of games but NOT RECENTLY.

We passed it 14 times on first down against San Diego. 14 runs.

We passed it 10 times on first down against the Raiders. 16 runs, but alot of those were late in the game when we were killing clock.

It was 17-10 against the Jags too, but again, we were killing clock at the end.

Its not the ratio, its the consitant predictabilty of when to run and when to pass that has me worried.

blueballs 01-01-2007 11:29 PM

It is funny. There are posters who make 75%+ of their posts bashing Herm. When there is less than 10% of the posters who really give a **** if he stays.

Hammock Parties 01-01-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-Mac
Its not the ratio, its the consitant predictabilty of when to run and when to pass that has me worried.

Eh. I saw us pass it on third-and-2 yesterday, I believe.

Tribal Warfare 01-01-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs
It is funny. There are posters who make 75%+ of their posts bashing Herm. When there is less than 10% of the posters who really give a **** if he stays.

That contempt goes towards King Carl for obvious reasons

blueballs 01-01-2007 11:40 PM

It like people who bitch about the weather
like the rest of the people are to stupid to know what the **** is going on outside

KcMizzou 01-01-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
He certainly has a chance to win everybody and I mean -everybody- over.

I hope he does. I like the guy. I don't know if he's a great football coach, but I want him to be.

blueballs 01-01-2007 11:45 PM

I hope he does will also
the fact I won't have to read about every mistake he has ever made
19 times over is a + too