ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   And tomorrow's attendance will be..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105206)

Nzoner 11-27-2004 03:19 PM

And tomorrow's attendance will be.....

Personally I've had 3 calls today of friends trying to unload tickets,I've seen ads in the daily paper,posts here and posts there.

Should be no problem finding some leg room at Arrowhead tomorrow.

Sure-Oz 11-27-2004 03:22 PM

probably 3/4 filled?

chileanbolt 11-27-2004 03:30 PM

r u guys telling me it wont be sold out? isnt that uncommon for u guys??

Deberg_1990 11-27-2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chileanbolt

Thats an old urban legend.........There is a huge difference between sold out and actual attandance. Im guessing thre will probably be 15,000 no-shows tommorow.

go bo 11-27-2004 03:36 PM

oh, i'm sure it's sold out...

we're talking no shows...

Bob Dole 11-27-2004 03:41 PM

What's the weather forecast?

go bo 11-27-2004 03:46 PM

high of around 42 and partly cloudy, i think...

HolmeZz 11-27-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

What are worried about? You guys are used to playing in half-empty stadiums. Just this time it won't be at home.

Nzoner 11-27-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Dole
What's the weather forecast?

I found

Tomorrow: Cloudy with a mixture of light rain and snow developing in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.

Just put the rain gear in the truck.

BIG_DADDY 11-27-2004 04:08 PM

And tomorrow's attendance will be.............below average.

chileanbolt 11-27-2004 04:13 PM

holmzzz, what are worried about? read that. second i was just asking a simple question i thought u guys were the classy fans? where in my question does it sound like i was trying to start anything i just thought they were always packed and i respected that. why if its sold out there are so many no shows? is it the weather?

go bo 11-27-2004 04:16 PM

Quote:

holmzzz, what are worried about? read that. second i was just asking a simple question i thought u guys were the classy fans? where in my question does it sound like i was trying to start anything i just thought they were always packed and i respected that. why if its sold out there are so many no shows? is it the weather?

sure, the weather is part of it, but 3-7 and no priest has a lot to do with it, too...

chileanbolt 11-27-2004 04:19 PM

that sounds like bolt fans, but our problem is the buying of the tix, cause i know even when we are super bad they will show if they bought the tix....but still i just thought u guys were like green bay where they pack it even when they are garbage...something new i learned....BTW this has probably been addressed but what is the weather like manana?

Phobia 11-27-2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

that sounds like bolt fans, but our problem is the buying of the tix, cause i know even when we are super bad they will show if they bought the tix....but still i just thought u guys were like green bay where they pack it even when they are garbage...something new i learned....BTW this has probably been addressed but what is the weather like manana?

Rain tomorrow in the afternoon. Let's see Green Bay not win a playoff game in a decade, card the best offense in the league, and put up a losing record - see what happens to their attendance overnight. I can't remember the last time the Packers weren't playoff contenders this early in the season.

chiefs4me 11-27-2004 04:41 PM

Just ignore us all right now,,,,being 3-7 is not what we are used to. And yes we are still classy fans,,and the best,,but even the most loyal dog will bite you in the ass sometime. Unlike your team, even though we don't actually get to the superbowl we are used to winning.And the one who said no priest so no fans showing up,,,,,please,,,,if I could that would give me a reason to go even more to see Tony G. One man does not make a team.