ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Christmas Shopping (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105549)

Frazod 12-01-2004 09:53 PM

Christmas Shopping

Mine's DONE, outside of a trip to the liquor store. It's December 1st - I have successfully skirted all the crowds, bullshit and general mall insanity.

:thumb:

So how are you guys doing?

|Zach| 12-01-2004 09:56 PM

I am actully making a lot of gifts for people this year.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2004 10:41 PM

My family doesn't celebrate xmas.

Nzoner 12-01-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
outside of a trip to the liquor store.

Only 1 trip between now and Dec 25th?

Don't forget HE knows if you been bad or good :D

Fat Elvis 12-02-2004 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName

Yeah, well not too many of us clebrate Jedi holidays either.....

Phobia 12-02-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I am actully making a lot of gifts for people this year.

Great. Just what I've always wanted.... a blender permanently attached to a toaster. Thanks, Zach.

Phobia 12-02-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName

Now I feel terribly sorry for you. I'm gonna get you something, you little bastard.

Brando 12-02-2004 12:10 AM

The fiance did all of mine for me. I've never had my shopping done so early. I don't know what the fuck she thinks she's gettin' though. She didn't buy anything for herself.

Nzoner 12-02-2004 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Now I feel terribly sorry for you. I'm gonna get you something, you little bastard.

I know someone who has 2 cheap tickets.......nevermind.

Phobia 12-02-2004 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando
The fiance did all of mine for me. I've never had my shopping done so early. I don't know what the fuck she thinks she's gettin' though. She didn't buy anything for herself.

My wife bought herself a new coat, some slippers, and God knows what else. I'm gonna wrap it all up and call it a day.

Phobia 12-02-2004 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
I know someone who has 2 cheap tickets.......nevermind.

Dude, I wish I could help you out. I don't think there's a chance in hell I would get out of family obligations to go to a Chiefs game on Christmas day. WTF were they thinking?

RealSNR 12-02-2004 12:14 AM

I figured my presence alone was a good enough Christmas present. So I'm not going shopping this year.

Nzoner 12-02-2004 12:14 AM

Quote:

Dude, I wish I could help you out. I don't think there's a chance in hell I would get out of family obligations to go to a Chiefs game on Christmas day. WTF were they thinking?

But if one of the tickets were a gift to you from a certain friend :hmmm:

Brando 12-02-2004 12:15 AM

Quote:

My old man is coming up from Phoenix and going to the game with me. He's changed from being totally pumped to totally pissed that I won't sell the tickets. It's either sit around and listen to him bitch about what he got or listen to him bitch about how lousy the Chiefs are. I figure at least this way we can bitch about the same thing.

|Zach| 12-02-2004 12:15 AM

Quote:

Great. Just what I've always wanted.... a blender permanently attached to a toaster. Thanks, Zach.

Tis the season Kloster. Hope you enjoy.