ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What are rep points? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105924)

marsaray 12-07-2004 05:16 PM

What are rep points?

Well I evidentally have rep points. What can I do with them?

big nasty kcnut 12-07-2004 05:18 PM

You might feel the power of the gaz.

Rain Man 12-07-2004 05:18 PM

You can exchange them for a giant stuffed animal or for free skeeball games.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-07-2004 05:19 PM

No you don't. Your rep is off. That means you suck.

suds79 12-07-2004 05:20 PM

What you can do is, you can write the comments down on a piece of paper, crumple it, and wipe your @$$ with it. That's about what all they're worth. ROFL

Seriously though, you can't do anything with them and I think it kinda reminds mosts people off high shool being that they're "reputation points".

Who cares.

marsaray 12-07-2004 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
No you don't. Your rep is off. That means you suck.

Well you see in my profile it said I had 570 rep points. I am not sure what they are or if I can use them twoard world domaina... I mean free skee ball games or not.

tk13 12-07-2004 05:21 PM

You can turn them in to KCWolfman to recieve actual cash. 1 rep point = 5 dollars.

ChiefsFire 12-07-2004 05:21 PM

I GOT REP!!
I GOT REP!!!

marsaray 12-07-2004 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79
What you can do is, you can write the comments down on a piece of paper, crumple it, and wipe your @$$ with it. That's about what all they're worth. ROFL

Seriously though, you can't do anything with them and I think it kinda reminds mosts people off high shool being that they're "reputation points".

Who cares.

So it's basically a rip off. I speant so many days in nights to get rep points and here I am informed I have been living a lie.

marsaray 12-07-2004 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
You can turn them in to KCWolfman to recieve actual cash. 1 rep point = 5 dollars.

Cool hes my dad so i will do that.

jspchief 12-07-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsaray
Well you see in my profile it said I had 570 rep points. I am not sure what they are or if I can use them twoard world domaina... I mean free skee ball games or not.

We could get rid of them for you...

marsaray 12-07-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Yep. He's telling the truth. Don't let Russ tell you otherwise. Lying about that is part of the newbie initiation.

Ahhh I see when I go to his house next weekend I shall inform him of his steep debt. He will be forced to give me the money after the knowladge you all have instilled upon me.

Skip Towne 12-07-2004 05:25 PM

They only told a few of us about how to cash your rep points. The other posters think they are worthless. Just take a printout of your rep total to the Chiefs Planet Company Store and cash them in at $1 per point.

marsaray 12-07-2004 05:26 PM

You know I thought I could use rep points to poison my eneimes or eat exotic items (spoons). Also I thought they might give me the power to fly after I purchased the racoon suit as seen on mario 3.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-07-2004 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsaray

It just means that someone, somewhere liked something you had to say and "gave you rep" for it. The little box by your post count is your rep indicator. Yours is black which means it is turned off. You can turn it on if you want in your options, then it will display rep in green for positive (like me... :p ) and red if negative.

You can give rep by clicking on the little screaming man on the lower right hand corner of a post that you like...to give positve rep....or a post the you hate....to give negative rep.

The more rep you get to the little green (or red) boxes you have.

Check your rep and comments by clicking on the larger red "profile" button at the top of each page.