ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chargers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107280)

IA_Chiefs_fan 12-27-2004 01:47 PM

Chargers

So will they play Brees, Tomlinson and Gates much this weekend?

Kclee 12-27-2004 01:59 PM

Is it a lock that they can't move ahead of Indy because of yesterdays game? If so, then I would guess they don't play that much, but I haven't heard yet.

Hoover 12-27-2004 02:09 PM

Well Indy would hold the tie braker via the Head to Head so I think they rest their starters.

That said I'm sure Rivers will light up the Chiefs and Marty will have another QB mess on his hands.

chileanbolt 12-27-2004 02:18 PM

we cant move anywhere in teh seeds and the game against u guys wont mean much except being a pride division game i guess...to what hoover said, it was a mess earlier in the season but its pretty much assumed we are going to tag brees so the mess wont happen till after enxt year, that will be a mess that i cant wait for, eitehr way its a win win situation...I think they are going to start the normal team but slowly switch people out during the game

StcChief 12-27-2004 04:53 PM

That's a safe bet the Charger starters will play some...
They will want to treat this like a scrimmage/preseason game to see the 2nd stringer do mixed with 1st unit.

Injuries do happen in the playoffs... the hits seem a little harder....

chileanbolt 12-27-2004 04:59 PM

yea marty really shies away from throwing second stringers like that, so i see him taking LT first then Gates, most of the defense and then brees for the second half or so

Calcountry 12-27-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
Well Indy would hold the tie braker via the Head to Head so I think they rest their starters.

That said I'm sure Rivers will light up the Chiefs and Marty will have another QB mess on his hands.

ROFL Yeah, he would tell the media, that he is seriously considering starting him in the playoffs.

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 05:33 PM

it will be nice to see KC destroy ole Marty just fer shats and giggles.....

btw good luck in the playoffs BoltsFan

Calcountry 12-27-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chileanbolt
we cant move anywhere in teh seeds and the game against u guys wont mean much except being a pride division game i guess...to what hoover said, it was a mess earlier in the season but its pretty much assumed we are going to tag brees so the mess wont happen till after enxt year, that will be a mess that i cant wait for, eitehr way its a win win situation...I think they are going to start the normal team but slowly switch people out during the game

Hey bitch, do you know where the shift key is??

chileanbolt 12-27-2004 06:07 PM

Low Class. How is that? Thanks Manfire see I know there are great fans here. I guess there are always going to be exceptions to the rule.

Calcountry 12-27-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Low Class. How is that? Thanks Manfire see I know there are great fans here. I guess there are always going to be exceptions to the rule.

I see you have now found it. Now if we can move to the lesson on complete sentences please.

Deberg_1990 12-27-2004 06:18 PM

So does anyone think Marty may actually win a playoff game? After watching yesterdays game, it brought back too many bad memories of the Chiefs chokeing leads away......Remember, Marty hasnt won a playoff game since Jan of 1994.

Calcountry 12-27-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
So does anyone think Marty may actually win a playoff game? After watching yesterdays game, it brought back too many bad memories of the Chiefs chokeing leads away......Remember, Marty hasnt won a playoff game since Jan of 1994.

The Bolts choked to the Colts, geeeeeeee what Dolts.

chileanbolt 12-27-2004 06:33 PM

Complete sentences huh, why don't we start you off slower because obviously your a special one. Lets try to make real words ok there buddy, thats my sport! Wow history keeps repeating ourselves, 1994 was definantly a good year for Marty and the Chargers that year.

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

wha?

no speka englis??