ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Schottenheimer Schadenfreude (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107938)

siberian khatru 01-07-2005 08:48 AM

Schottenheimer Schadenfreude

I know this makes me petty, mean, an asshole, etc.

But does anybody else want to see Marty lose this weekend?

I just can't stomach the thought of watching him win playoff games for another franchise, after what he did here.

I think San Diego will beat the Jets, but as much as I also hate Paul Hackett I'll be rooting for the J-E-T-S to make Marty once again look like a choking chump.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2005 08:50 AM

Seeing him choke would be funny, but I think he has adapted to the new NFL and isn't set in his Martyball ways. He deserves a playoff win for what he has done in San Diego.

Of course it WILL be hilarious if he reverts to his conservative ways in the playoffs. ROFL

KCTitus 01-07-2005 08:51 AM

I mentioned this yesterday, but I really dont care either way...for me, what really matters is to see if Marty has learned his lesson to not break out the supersecret playoff playbook.

Saulbadguy 01-07-2005 08:51 AM

fuck Marty. I will never forgive him for the Grbac-Gannon debacle.

Baby Lee 01-07-2005 08:51 AM

You just want to justify your stance that Schottenheimer is a loser, as opposed to the Chiefs themselves being losers, who he made better than they deserved.

NTTAWWT. ;)

morphius 01-07-2005 08:51 AM

If he keeps from getting too involved with the offense he could actually win, but if he starts dipping his fingers into it he will kill that offense.

Skip Towne 01-07-2005 08:53 AM

Yeah Marty. The Chargers are still getting better and have a ton of draft choices. You bashers had better bash while you still can.

siberian khatru 01-07-2005 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
who he made better than they deserved.

ROFL

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan 01-07-2005 08:56 AM

I loved Marty when he was our coach and hated to see him go. He is one hell of a football coach. I hope he wins the super bowl.

Eleazar 01-07-2005 08:57 AM

I am rooting for him. Even if he never did a lot in the playoffs here, he helped give us many pretty successful years, a lot of great players to watch, great memories of those teams. I've got nothing against him and hope he does well.

Who do you pukes want to win? The friggin Pats, aren't you sick of them yet? The squeelers? The Colts? Bleh.

Coach 01-07-2005 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
I loved Marty when he was our coach and hated to see him go. He is one hell of a football coach. I hope he wins the super bowl.

KCJohnny? Is that you?

Chiefnj 01-07-2005 08:58 AM

I'm rooting for San Diego and Marty.

Baby Lee 01-07-2005 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooky
If he keeps from getting too involved with the offense he could actually win, but if he starts dipping his fingers into it he will kill that offense.

You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If his meddling is allowed to infiltrate this world, then Marty Schottenheimer as you know him ceases to exist! You see, right now, I have Playoff Marty, but there is also Regular Season Marty. That's the Marty you know, the Marty you grew up with -- Turnover Marty, Stomp on Their Throat Marty, Blitzing Marty, Bawdy Marty.

I love that Marty.

Me Too! And he's Dying Pooky! If Playoff Marty walks through this door, he will Kill Regular Season Marty! A Marty, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

Hammock Parties 01-07-2005 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
fuck Marty. I will never forgive him for the Grbac-Gannon debacle.

We wouldn't have won shit with Gannon.

siberian khatru 01-07-2005 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If his meddling is allowed to infiltrate this world, then Marty Schottenheimer as you know him ceases to exist! You see, right now, I have Playoff Marty, but there is also Regular Season Marty. That's the Marty you know, the Marty you grew up with -- Turnover Marty, Stomp on Their Throat Marty, Blitzing Marty, Bawdy Marty.

I love that Marty.

Me Too! And he's Dying Pooky! If Playoff Marty walks through this door, he will Kill Regular Season Marty! A Marty, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

http://media.episodenguide.de/tos/3x15.jpg